[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Video about 911

Yukon Cornelius

I recall reading that at the Pentagon there were plane parts found as far away as 13 miles.  That tells me that the plane was shot down, but I don't know shucks.  I also recall reading that it's the other buildings not hit by planes that are said to have self-imploded.  It's worth asking questions, that's for sure.

1442426[/snapback]

Who came up with those stories? Someone who witnessed it? Or someone a thousand miles away who is putting the pieces together in their parents basement?

If anything like that happened... someone would have seen it, and someone would have published it in a respectable news source. It wouldn't take 2 years for a bunch of internet freaks to put the pieces together.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who came up with those stories?  Someone who witnessed it?  Or someone a thousand miles away who is putting the pieces together in their parents basement?

If anything like that happened... someone would have seen it, and someone would have published it in a respectable news source.  It wouldn't take 2 years for a bunch of internet freaks to put the pieces together.

1442435[/snapback]

I don't know, maybe. I see what you're saying, but the government controls a lot of things including the media. If there is a conspiracy I'm sure they have gone to great lengths to cover it up. I'm just saying, we need to ask questions. The history of this country proves that we will do anything to get a desired outcome. Killing our own sounds extreme, but unfortunately, I don't think our govnmnt is above it. That's all. I'm also not saying that there definitely is a conspiracy, but there is some interesting info to say the least.

Oh, okay.  Genius. :D

1442440[/snapback]

Wow... you talked to all those people, AND they posted on that website? What a coincidence. I take back what I said... you really did hear those personal eye-witness accounts... you didn't just nab them off some conspiracy website. :D

Did you read those quotes? Try as they might... they don't contradict the real story at all, unless someone is totally speculating.

Lots of people are talking about explosions... and then the firefighter says, "Yeah, it was the sound of the floors collapsing onto one another." Which is exactly what the official explanation was.

Wow... you talked to all those people, AND they posted on that website?  What a coincidence.  I take back what I said... you really did hear those personal eye-witness accounts... you didn't just nab them off some conspiracy website.  :D

1442466[/snapback]

Thpse accounts were gathered by the NYC fire commissioner and orignally published in the New York Times. Maybe youv'e heard of it. :D

i figured brent might like this :D

1441894[/snapback]

Good stuff. There's no way that burnng jet fuel caused the collapse of the Twin Towers. It's physically impossible. That was established long before I saw this video.

1442164[/snapback]

:D

1442401[/snapback]

edit to add:

I just realized that I reached my target goal of post counts which is 3500.  I will no longer post here at the huddle.  It's been real fellas.  Peace out all.

1442405[/snapback]

See? Nigel agrees. :D

1442407[/snapback]

You are like a god around here.  Sorry to see you leave :D

1442448[/snapback]

I have a theory, Brent has decided to scrap his old name at 3500 posts & come back as One-Eyed Monster & The Barber. That would explain the major knob-stroking going on here. :D

Not to mention the people that passed away on 9/11. It makes me so F'in angry to listen to these people try and turn what happened into a circus. :D :D

1442425[/snapback]

:agree100%:

It angers me that people think there is more that happened that day then just planes striking their targets. BUT it is there right to follow those paths.

I recall reading that at the Pentagon there were plane parts found as far away as 13 miles.  That tells me that the plane was shot down, but I don't know shucks.  I also recall reading that it's the other buildings not hit by planes that are said to have self-imploded.  It's worth asking questions, that's for sure.

1442426[/snapback]

My father was a firefighter stationed there on Sept 11th and believe me there was no plane that was shot down and certianly no missle striking the pentagon.

In fact there is security camera that snapped pictures of the plane hitting the buildings. It took a picture every 1/2 second so in the first frame you see the blurred nose of the plane (and yes you can tell it's a plane.) and in the second frame the fireball with the plane parts as it smacked the building.

My father has a video they shot that starts 30 seconds after the impact and follows everything going on for about 45 minutes.

There are plane parts all over the place.

Actually Civil Engineers are expert at building roads and why water runs down hill.  I think what we are looking for her is Sturctural Engineers.

1442573[/snapback]

A Structural Engineer is a speciality of Civil Engineering. Though some states require a specialized license fir a CE to also do SE.,

To believe this implosion stuff, you have to also believe that Osama and the American administration were in cahoots.

If you believe that, I have a very nice jacket with extra long sleeves that would fit you perfectly.

To believe this implosion stuff, you have to also believe that Osama and the American administration were in cahoots. 

If you believe that, I have a very nice jacket with extra long sleeves that would fit you perfectly.

1442602[/snapback]

Osama is really just an actor named Mark Bulos.

Guest Cherni

Who came up with those stories?  Someone who witnessed it?  Or someone a thousand miles away who is putting the pieces together in their parents basement?

If anything like that happened... someone would have seen it, and someone would have published it in a respectable news source.  It wouldn't take 2 years for a bunch of internet freaks to put the pieces together.

1442435[/snapback]

Good info here. Like I said, I was a few blocks away (unfortunately) when the attack occured. It was extremely overwhelming however there is nothing more to this story that what the gov't has said. Chit, I don't care what the gov't said, I used my eyes and ears to paint the picture. Again, anyone who is spreading these ridiculous theories should shut the F up and have some respect for those who lost their lives. This was a tragedy and turning it into a wacky gov't coverup does no one any good. :D

Again, anyone who is spreading these ridiculous theories should shut the F up and have some respect for those who lost their lives. This was a tragedy and turning it into a wacky gov't coverup does no one any good.  :D

1442627[/snapback]

Not sure how questioning an administration that has shown an indisputable willingness to lie its citizens is disrespectful to any of the victims. I could actually argue that we owe thewm our most dilegent efforts to uncover the truth. Sh it, I hope I'm not unpatriotic. :D