[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Video about 911

Yukon Cornelius

Why did WTC7 fall?

1442572[/snapback]

Eyewitness accounts from firefighters describe considerable damage to the south face from the falling of the first two enormous towers that collapsed right next to it. It was deemed to be structurally unstable, and everyone was evacuated from it's area an hour before it collapsed.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To believe this implosion stuff, you have to also believe that Osama and the American administration were in cahoots. 

1442602[/snapback]

well who got his family out of the country before the" no fly" was implamented

:doah:

Heard = Read = Seen on TV. Dipsh!t. If you're reduced to arguing semantics, I guess I can safely assume you've given up. Run along now. :D

1443431[/snapback]

:D

I told you that all your information came from a conspiracy website.

Then you said you had "heard" eyewitness accounts that contradicted the real explanation.

I said you didn't.

You then linked me to a conspiracy website that had a bunch of pulled-from-context quotes that still didn't contradict the real explanation, meaning you didn't actually back up your claim... at all.

So... no...

You still haven't backed it up.

Feel free to try. Use detail.

well who  got his family out of the country before the" no fly" was implamented

:doah:

1442924[/snapback]

Martha Stewart. She is the anti-christ

So, you spoke to these firefighters? Assmunch.

1442988[/snapback]

Dude you are freaking taint sniffer. Do us all a favor and leave. seriously, I'm not even posting this to make people laugh I just think you are a waste of bandwidth and the energy it took for you dad to blow his load.

Bye Bye! :D

:D

I told you that all your information came from a conspiracy website.

Then you said you had "heard" eyewitness accounts that contradicted the real explanation.

I said you didn't.

You then linked me to a conspiracy website that had a bunch of pulled-from-context quotes that still didn't contradict the real explanation, meaning you didn't actually back up your claim... at all.

1443682[/snapback]

Keep up, dumbass. The quotes I linked to were originally published in the NEW YORK TIMES!!! Not exactly a conspiracy website. And since you seem stuck on the word "heard," I'll make it "read." Better? :D

...seriously, I'm not even posting this to make people laugh...

1443878[/snapback]

Good. I've read your stuff and you're not nearly as funny as you think you are.

Good. I've read your stuff and you're not nearly as funny as you think you are.

1443980[/snapback]

Dar Dar Dar. Man how long did it take you to think that one up? Seriously that was good. i'm impressed at your witty comeback there.

Keep up, dumbass. The quotes I linked to were originally published in the NEW YORK TIMES!!!

1443980[/snapback]

I'm asking you politely for the third time to point out where those quotes from the NEW YORK TIMES contradict the real story.

I'm asking you politely for the third time to point out where those quotes from the NEW YORK TIMES contradict the real story.

1444014[/snapback]

You're gonna have to do some of the work yourself, but here's one:

Daniel Rivera -- Paramedic (E.M.S.) [battalion 31]

Then that's when -- I kept on walking close to the south tower, and that's when that building collapsed.

It was a frigging noise. At first I thought it was -- do you ever see professional demolition where they set the charges on certain floors and then you hear "Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop"? That's exactly what -- because I thought it was that. When I heard that frigging noise, that's when I saw the building coming down.

Plenty of contradictions to the "real story." Of course, it's easier to just acept what the govt. says.

You're gonna have to do some of the work yourself, but here's one:

Daniel Rivera -- Paramedic (E.M.S.) [battalion 31]

Then that's when -- I kept on walking close to the south tower, and that's when that building collapsed.

It was a frigging noise. At first I thought it was -- do you ever see professional demolition where they set the charges on certain floors and then you hear "Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop"? That's exactly what -- because I thought it was that. When I heard that frigging noise, that's when I saw the building coming down.

Plenty of contradictions to the "real story." Of course, it's easier to just acept what the govt. says.

1444031[/snapback]

How does that contradict the real story at all? He heard a building crashing down when he was standing next to a building crashing down... :D

If you read that page further down, and firefighter says "there was a crashing noise as each floor collapsed onto the one underneath it."

Are you really basing your ridiculous conspiracy theory on a misinterpretation of a pulled-from-context quote on a paramedic's description of something he's never heard before? You think that from his position, a half mile away, in a panicked state, someone who has never actually witnessed a demolition in his life is a reliable source to tell the sound of a massive crashing from an explosion?

Even HE says, "at first I thought it was"... indicating that he realized himself that he was wrong.

Try again. That didn't even convince the idiots.

Edited by AtomicCEO

How does that contradict the real story at all?  He heard a building crashing down when he was standing next to a building crashing down... :D

If you read that page further down, and firefighter says "there was a crashing noise as each floor collapsed onto the one underneath it."

Are you really basing your ridiculous conspiracy theory on a misinterpretation of a pulled-from-context quote on a paramedic's description of something he's never heard before?  You think that from his position, a half mile away, in a panicked state, someone who has never actually witnessed a demolition in his life is a reliable source to tell the sound of a massive crashing from an explosion? 

Even HE says, "at first I thought it was"... indicating that he realized himself that he was wrong.

Try again.  That didn't even convince the idiots.

1444355[/snapback]

Did you even bother to read the quotes? Without counting them up, I'll ventiure that there are more that mention an "explosion" or "explosions" than don't. I'm not trying to convince the idiots here. The 9-11 Commission did that.

Guest Cherni
Did you even bother to read the quotes? Without counting them up, I'll ventiure that there are more that mention an "explosion" or "explosions" than don't. I'm not trying to convince the idiots here. The 9-11 Commission did that.

1444709[/snapback]

Yeah you're right 100%. The idiots were "fooled" by the governments reports about what happened. Only the true thinkers and the intelligent people of this country know the real truth. A massive coverup preventing the public from knowing that it was really a bomb that brought down the buidings. Yes, yes, we're the idiots. :D:D

Guest Cherni
fixed

1444766[/snapback]

WOW you're really clever. Did you figure that out all by yourself? I'm really impressed with your skills there dread. And seriously, nice contribution. :D:D

WOW you're really clever. Did you figure that out all by yourself? I'm really impressed with your skills there dread. And seriously, nice contribution. :D:D

1444767[/snapback]

But, cliz does it and he's: Tailgate Award (for best Tailgate poster) - Cliaz ~2005. It says so right in his sigline. :D

Why the double standard, I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of?? :D

Edited by One-Eyed Jack