[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Video about 911

Yukon Cornelius

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's no point even explaining any further...

people will see what they want...if there was damage to tower 7...it would have collapsed off to the side...but every building came directly downward, neatly...

we've already had an 8 page thread on this that went nowhere...

1446844[/snapback]

There's little common sense in a lot of that video though. I finally watched the video and the point where they were showing the 'demolition charges' on the large towers could very easily be the air pressure shooting out the sides below the pancaking floors because it well, was building up pressure as it collapsed.

But, the CIA HQ going down fully east/west/north/south kind of defies basic physics of damaged buildings of that type, of which much in known, unlike the skyscrapers.

There's little common sense in a lot of that video though. I finally watched the video and the point where they were showing the 'demolition charges' on the large towers could very easily be the air pressure shooting out the sides below the pancaking floors because it well, was building up pressure as it collapsed.

But, the CIA HQ going down fully east/west/north/south kind of defies basic physics of damaged buildings of that type, of which much in known, unlike the skyscrapers.

1446979[/snapback]

there are plenty other videos available that are better...

there's one ridiculous one thats an hour and a half long with all kinds fo chit..

1446979[/snapback]

I agree...you are talking about how many floors crushing on top one another? There is no way that there isn't destruction on the floors immediately below.

there are plenty other videos available that are better...

there's one ridiculous one thats an hour and a half long with all kinds fo chit..

1446983[/snapback]

So do you think this was a flagrant act of murder by the US gubamint? I want to make sure I get my name calling right. :D

Edited by SuperBalla

I agree...you are talking about how many floors crushing on top one another? There is no way that there isn't destruction on the floors immediately below.

So do you think this was a flagrant act of murder by the US gubamint? I want to make sure I get my name calling right.  :D

1447058[/snapback]

I don't know what to think....I just know that the destruction of these buildings was controlled...

for one reason or another...it's just what it is...

I don't know why people think they have our best interests at heart...

I don't know what to think....I just know that the destruction of these buildings was controlled...

for one reason or another...it's just what it is...

I don't know why people think they have our best interests at heart...

1447085[/snapback]

Do you really feel that insecure about our government? It is troubling to me. I know I can't change yer view but it seems farfetched to me.

Guest Cherni
Do you really feel that insecure about our government? It is troubling to me. I know I can't change yer view but it seems farfetched to me.

1447208[/snapback]

I wouldn't lose sleep over it. He also believes the companies are intentionally adding allergens to our food so that we need more prescriptions. I'm not attacking you Avernus but if there's a conspiracy theory brought up here, you're all over it.

I wouldn't lose sleep over it. He also believes the companies are intentionally adding allergens to our food so that we need more prescriptions. I'm not attacking you Avernus but if there's a conspiracy theory brought up here, you're all over it.

1447422[/snapback]

I don't know what happened to being pissed off about the whole thing and not toiling with if it is okay to be mad. :D It blows my mind that after arguably the worst massacre on American soil we have people here that would blame the Gubbamint...tyPiKaL hyena howling to me.

1447422[/snapback]

nope...

and there are no allergens in our foods...

when I get a migraine and throw up bile, it's from something I ate...it would happen immediately after eating any fast food...milk, eggs, tuna fish, ice cream, processed chicken or umm...I forget what else...

I only eat steak, pasta, chicken and home cooked meals and I order pizza/chinese food...

and the wtc7 collapse thing makes sense...and this time more people are actually speaking up here...

these are the only 2 conspiracies I've hopped on...but I'm "all over every conspiracy brought up" or whatever you said...2 doesn't fit the bill...

I don't know what happened to being pissed off about the whole thing and not toiling with if it is okay to be mad.  :D It blows my mind that after arguably the worst massacre on American soil we have people here that would blame the Gubbamint...tyPiKaL hyena howling to me.

1447563[/snapback]

heehaw?...I forget what sound a hyena makes :D

Okay... they guy who made this might be a wack job, but it was very well done and there were some amazing points brought up within. Those who are saying this guy is of the tinfoil hat crowd... can you dispute some of his claims? I would love to see folk tear apart his theories.

1447208[/snapback]

I think that they are absolutely capible of it.

Is this true, I don't know - but I would not be surprised.

heehaw?...I forget what sound a hyena makes  :D

1447773[/snapback]

It is a sort of laughter...they front a hee-haw but the true liberals....have a laughing yelp.

I find it very hard to believe the Gov't would fly commercial jets into the Pent, and New York buildings...silly if you ask me. However, the Anthrax is a very different stopry...that one still puzzles me and I wonder why it isn't in the spot light? After all it is a WMD and isn't that why we invaded Iraq to secure its WMD capabilities and liberate a slaughtered people?

Guest Cherni
nope...

and there are no allergens in our foods...

when I get a migraine and throw up bile, it's from something I ate...it would happen immediately after eating any fast food...milk, eggs, tuna fish, ice cream, processed chicken or umm...I forget what else...

I only eat steak, pasta, chicken and home cooked meals and I order pizza/chinese food...

and the wtc7 collapse thing makes sense...and this time more people are actually speaking up here...

these are the only 2 conspiracies I've hopped on...but I'm "all over every conspiracy brought up" or whatever you said...2 doesn't fit the bill...

1447771[/snapback]

Fair enough it's all good.

I don't know what happened to being pissed off about the whole thing and not toiling with if it is okay to be mad.  :D It blows my mind that after arguably the worst massacre on American soil we have people here that would blame the Gubbamint...tyPiKaL hyena howling to me.

1447563[/snapback]

Some part of our gov't whacked Kennedy. Part of the army thought that staging a terrorist attack in the early 1960's would sway public opinion in favor of an invasion of Cuba. Nothing is THAT farfetched anymore. :D

It is a sort of laughter...they front a hee-haw but the true liberals....have a laughing yelp.

I find it very hard to believe the Gov't would fly commercial jets into the Pent, and New York buildings...silly if you ask me. However, the Anthrax is a very different stopry...that one still puzzles me and I wonder why it isn't in the spot light? After all it is a WMD and isn't that why we invaded Iraq to secure its WMD capabilities and liberate a slaughtered people?

1447866[/snapback]

I don't know about us flying planes in our own buildings....but the way the buildings collapsed is weird and wtc 7 is just retarded...

lol...you just opened up a whole 'nother can of worms...

1448931[/snapback]

Why would the government need to generate anti-terrorism sentiment from the American people? We have always been vicitmized just like the jews.

Why would the government need to generate anti-terrorism sentiment from the American people? We have always been vicitmized just like the jews.

1450744[/snapback]

get the cliff notes for rednecks, that should help

1450744[/snapback]

Why don't you write the generals who came up witht hat plan and ask them? Stuff's legit pal.

I do recall saying outloud on Spetember 11 that it didn't look like a airplane hit the Pentagon.

I don't buy this conspiracy but there are several people who agreed with my comment that afternoon.