[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jason Taylor STABBED in Road Rage incident

LINK

"Dolphins Star Taylor Stabbed in Road Rage Incident

Nine-Year Veteran Is Okay After Attack

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (May 1) - Miami Dolphins defensive end-outside linebacker Jason Taylor was stabbed in a road-rage incident but is OK, the South Florida Sun-Sentinel reported on its website Monday morning.

The incident occurred Sunday night, a source told the newspaper.

Taylor is OK and was scheduled to play in a charity golf tournament Monday, the source said.

The 6-foot-6, 255-pound Taylor has recorded 540 tackles and 92 1/2 sacks in 140 games in his nine-year career, all with the Dolphins."

I've been getting updates on this. Now KFFL is saying it might be tied to a particular guy who has been harrassing prominent black men with white wives... not a road-rage incident.

He's married to Zack Taylor's sister. I laugh about that, because I know that I'm defensive of MY sister... I can't only imagine how a fired-up guy like Zack Taylor is. Him and Jason are friends, but I wonder if there was some shoving in the locker room when that first came out. :D

I've been getting updates on this.  Now KFFL is saying it might be tied to a particular guy who has been harrassing prominent black men with white wives... not a road-rage incident.

He's married to Zack Taylor's sister.  I laugh about that, because I know that I'm defensive of MY sister... I can't only imagine how a fired-up guy like Zack Taylor is.  Him and Jason are friends, but I wonder if there was some shoving in the locker room when that first came out.  :D

1446658[/snapback]

Supposedly this guy has been after him for quite some time. :D

He's married to Zack Taylor's sister.  I laugh about that, because I know that I'm defensive of MY sister... I can't only imagine how a fired-up guy like Zack Taylor is.  Him and Jason are friends, but I wonder if there was some shoving in the locker room when that first came out.  :D

1446658[/snapback]

:D hey mort...... it's zach thomas. :D

I've been getting updates on this.  Now KFFL is saying it might be tied to a particular guy who has been harrassing prominent black men with white wives... not a road-rage incident.

He's married to Zack Taylor's Thomas's sister.  I laugh about that, because I know that I'm defensive of MY sister... I can't only imagine how a fired-up guy like Zack Taylor Thomas is.  Him and Jason are friends, but I wonder if there was some shoving in the locker room when that first came out.  :D

1446658[/snapback]

fixed