[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Here we go again

Hankk

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If some dude f'ed my wife, I would hunt him down and bring some unspeakable harm to him. You dont know this dude. You dont know how he rolls. Be careful screwing around with another man's wife. some of us take that sh11 personally...

If some dude f'ed my wife, I would hunt him down and bring some unspeakable harm to him. You dont know this dude.  You dont know how he rolls.  Be careful screwing around with another man's wife.  some of us take that sh11 personally...

1449035[/snapback]

We hit a sore nerve here spain?

How many marriages don't hit rough spots though?

1448898[/snapback]

that's only part of the story though, and only a small part of the reason this situation is so emotionally dangerous. the bigger factor is the old flame coming back into her life WHILE her marriage is in a rough spot. the familiarity, the nostalgia, the memories of intimacy and youth. like i said, that's a combination that can take down good people. you're totally missing my point if you think i'm making excuses for that, though.

Remember Duchess, Az isn't married....

1448903[/snapback]

:D

A few months ago, I probably would have just said do what you want to do but a few things have occured in my life recently (nothing with my marriage or anything I've done) that have changed my mind on things. Spain said it best, you don't know this guy, so there's no reason to go messing with his marriage. People that get involved with married people tend to forget that there are more people involved than just the significant other (ie, younger kids, older kids, aunts, uncles, grandparents..you get the idea) Let her end it before you get involved. Getting involved now will only complicate things. By getting involved afterwards, you'll actually be accepted into the family a little easier than if you were the guy that caused the divorce. Just remember, it's better to get a handshake from her brother/father (if she has one) than get beaten to a bloody pulp.

oh... and stay away... if his husband is that bad, let him take care of business before you get involved

1448842[/snapback]

+1

Sounds like to me she wants to use you as an escape from her marital problems.

1. scum bags mess with married women

2. if she cheats on him, she'll cheat on you. Let's suppose you hook up with her, fall in love, she leaves her husband and you get married. Life is grand. And then she comes home late a couple of times. She's supposed to meet you for lunch, but oops, she got stuck in traffic and can't get there. Do you believe her? Maybe she's innocent or maybe she's banging your replacement. How do you know? After all, she's already shown you that she'll betray a husband. Bottom line, how could you ever trust her?

Once she divorces her husband, if she does, pursue her. Otherwise, keep away.

If some dude f'ed my wife, I would hunt him down and bring some unspeakable harm to him. You dont know this dude.  You dont know how he rolls.  Be careful screwing around with another man's wife.  some of us take that sh11 personally...

1449035[/snapback]

Because it couldn't be your wife's fault, right? :D

Sounds like you have a good friend don't mess it up with sex.

You can get that anywhere and she is married.

1449018[/snapback]

If it was just sex, it would be easy.

Before having her cheat on her husband, get in a 3-way with both of them.  That's not cheating.

C'mon... it's Hankk!  You know he'd do it... :D

1449021[/snapback]

You never know when you are going to stumble upon a pearl of wisdom. :D

Guest Cherni
1.  scum bags mess with married women

After all, she's already shown you that she'll betray a husband.  Bottom line, how could you ever trust her?

1449107[/snapback]

that's only part of the story though, and only a small part of the reason this situation is so emotionally dangerous.  the bigger factor is the old flame coming back into her life WHILE her marriage is in a rough spot.  the familiarity, the nostalgia, the memories of intimacy and youth.  like i said, that's a combination that can take down good people.  you're totally missing my point if you think i'm making excuses for that, though.

1449042[/snapback]

Damm. You get a nice watch and stop carrying your money in a wallet and we could, like, hang out or something.