[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Here we go again

Hankk

I think I'm confused....is Hankk talking about having sex with a woman????? WTH?? Is this one of those she looks like a woman from the waist up things I've heard you Yankees like to dive into sometimes?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A few months ago, I probably would have just said do what you want to do but a few things have occured in my life recently (nothing with my marriage or anything I've done) that have changed my mind on things. Spain said it best, you don't know this guy, so there's no reason to go messing with his marriage. People that get involved with married people tend to forget that there are more people involved than just the significant other (ie, younger kids, older kids, aunts, uncles, grandparents..you get the idea) Let her end it before you get involved. Getting involved now will only complicate things. By getting involved afterwards, you'll actually be accepted into the family a little easier than if you were the guy that caused the divorce. Just remember, it's better to get a handshake from her brother/father (if she has one) than get beaten to a bloody pulp.

1449056[/snapback]

Its kinda funny, but her mom, stepfather and sister liked me quite a bit back in the day.

That was before I thought about being a scumbag though.

Can you post her picture but have her take one with a sign that says fire millen so we know it is her.

1448967[/snapback]

:D

You guys have all missed the point. I understand yer real question, Hankk and apologize for all these guys who dont get it. Here is the answer:

Get her to bring you over for dinner one night, meet the husband, become pals with him, go play golf a few times, fingerbang him behind the clubhouse.

Problem solved.

Edited by skins

I think I'm confused....is Hankk talking about having sex with a woman?????  WTH??  Is this one of those she looks like a woman from the waist up things I've heard you Yankees like to dive into sometimes?

1449162[/snapback]

:D:D:D:D:D

I think I'm confused....is Hankk talking about having sex with a woman?????  WTH??  Is this one of those she looks like a woman from the waist up things I've heard you Yankees like to dive into sometimes?

1449162[/snapback]

+1

And messing with a married woman is low and dangerous!

Shiatt this is nothin. My wifes best friend, who is married to my best friend wants to F*** the shiatt out of me. I'd be a liar if I said I didn't want to. I love my wife and would never do it though.

Shiatt this is nothin. My wifes best friend, who is married to my best friend wants to F*** the shiatt out of me. I'd be a liar if I said I didn't want to. I love my wife and would never do it though.

1449217[/snapback]

It's the last part that counts.

Edited by twiley

"don't mess with another man's wife" is just stupid advice. Perhaps it's my frenchicity, but your concern is about yourself and about her, NOT about her husband. So that should not be the impediment.

Shockingly however (since it involves human interaction) :D Az nailed it: trying to relive a highschool crush and falling in love with the idea of who you people USED to be, and present yourselves to one another, is a god awful idea. Which can be overcome, but you are obviously not ready for it since 1) you have fallen right into this off the bat, and 2) you mention her parents and how they used to like you which shows that you are living in the past

And this comes from someone who married his highschool girlfriend 15 years after they initiallly dated :D

"don't mess with another man's wife" is just stupid advice.  Perhaps it's my frenchicity, but your concern is about yourself and about her, NOT about her husband.

1449279[/snapback]

Unless of course, you actually have respect for your fellow human beings, and not worry about the whole 'do unto others' thing.

Don't become a home wrecker.

I agree that this is bad mojo. Leave it alone. If she leaves him, that's one thing, but otherwise it's not good.

I have been in your shoes (not with a married woman, but a woman that had been with the same guy for 13 years). I told her that if she wanted to get involved she needed to end that relationship, and then maybe we could see if that would work. She never did, but would have if I had given her the crutch she needed. Don't be the crutch.

Also, the people that talk about 'once a cheater always a cheater' are right. If the woman doesn't respect her own vows enough to work the situation out to the best of her ability and in a respectful manner of her husband, how could you ever expect her to treat you that way?

Edited by Caveman_Nick

"don't mess with another man's wife" is just stupid advice.  Perhaps it's my frenchicity, but your concern is about yourself and about her, NOT about her husband.  So that should not be the impediment.

Shockingly however (since it involves human interaction) :D  Az nailed it: trying to relive a highschool crush and falling in love with the idea of who you people USED to be, and present yourselves to one another, is a god awful idea.  Which can be overcome, but you are obviously not ready for it since 1) you have fallen right into this off the bat, and 2) you mention her parents and how they used to like you which shows that you are living in the past

And this comes from someone who married his highschool girlfriend 15 years after they initiallly dated :D

1449279[/snapback]

Close... but a miss. I guess it depends on where you are in life. Once you pass 40 everyone is pretty F'd up. Love has jaded us all to some degree, but in this case the essence of youth can still win. It's all about trust, and the walking in to the old relationship where trust is immediately gained is the "weird" part.

I married my high-school sweetheart, and it lasted 11 great years. When it ended it sucked, and she's since turned into some sort of demonic figure, but those were good times, and she was a size 5 and had big tata's. The moral of the story is your 50th birthday to me. I don't want to wake up on that day and still be playing this game. She didn't end this... HankK did. She's still innocent, and unless you're a heartless mofo you must make sure the ducks are lined up before anything is acted upon. This includes flirtatious e-mail, because the game of chicken will keep escalating until it's showtime if you don't draw some lines in the sand. The last thing you should want is to wake up in the morning, look over at her, and regret it.

I agree that this is bad mojo.  Leave it alone.  If she leaves him, that's one thing, but otherwise it's not good.

I have been in your shoes (not with a married woman, but a woman that had been with the same guy for 13 years).  I told her that if she wanted to get involved she needed to end that relationship, and then maybe we could see if that would work.  She never did, but would have if I had given her the crutch she needed.  Don't be the crutch.

Also, the people that talk about 'once a cheater always a cheater' are right.  If the woman doesn't respect her own vows enough to work the situation out to the best of her ability and in a respectful manner of her husband, how could you ever expect her to treat you that way?

1449339[/snapback]

Good advice here. You don't want to be the reason her marriage ends. You can't act on this until the divorce is in motion. Not sure about you guys, but once the papers are filed it changes things. There is a gray area somewhere, and I think it's defined by her moving out and the papers are in motion. Accepting being the rebound is different when you've been there before. Expectation meets reality, but it really comes down to how hot she still is... I mean, how ready she is... yea... ready, for uh... nevermind.