[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How did you meet your signifigant other?

Duchess Jack

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at the university of arizona student newspaper. i asked if she was a senior; she said yes. she asked if i was a freshman; i said no, i'm a senior. (i'm actually 17 days older.) we were friends for about six months before dating. yesterday was our eighth anniversary!

Be careful what you say around here.... I may just take you up on that some day.    :D

Word on the street is that you and the Mrs. are about the nicest people on the planet.  :D

1449421[/snapback]

Awwww! That is sweet! :weepyeyes:

Not sure if that is true, but if you ever do a Chi trip let me know! Nilly is drooling for new meat! :D Just kidding.....She actually likes most people of the female gender. As far as men are concerned......ask Sky.

BTW.....Are the wounds healed yet Sky? :D They weren't that deep.

I had just come out of an 8 year relationship with a girl i met after college. About 3 months later, my best friend since kindergrarten was in town with his new wife. After a long day playing Golf, tired and depressed, they persuaded me to meet them at a bar for a couple drinks before i took off.

Her best friend was along that weekend. We ended up on the beach all night talking :D and traded digits the next morning. She was engaged at the time so i thought id never see her beautiful face ever again.

We just had our 10 year aniversarry last thrusday! :D

I met her down the Jersey shore. My friend had a house down there and I barely really hung out with this guy but it was labor day and I didnt really have plans so I went to the shorehouse he was sharing with his friends. My wife and her friends had the house next to theirs. We partied together all day. The next weekend we met up at home and went on an awesome first official date. Got married 4 years later.

What about the midget merchants?

1449628[/snapback]

they were out :D

NAMBLA meeting

1449634[/snapback]

:D

I met her down the Jersey shore. My friend had a house down there and I barely really hung out with this guy but it was labor day and I didnt really have plans so I went to the shorehouse he was sharing with his friends. My wife and her friends had the house next to theirs. We partied together all day. The next weekend we met up at home and went on an awesome first official date. Got married 4 years later.

1449652[/snapback]

Dude I gotta say, that sounds awesome.

I've known my wife since 1989 (Freshman high school) but we didn't end up hooking up till around 2000. We were both drunk at a bar.

she was only a fishermans daughter.......but when i showed her my rod she reeled........ :D

she was the check out girl at the grocery store i went to, dated for a year, lived together for about year and half , will have our 19th anniv. in oct :D

Edited by nuke'em ttg

She was a Bartender and her Boy friend at the time was the DJ at the club. I bi tch slapped he boyfriend, later kicked his a$$ and the rest is history, married 20 years now.

He was the first boy to ask me out in high school, freshman year. I turned him down. We were friends for years and didn't get together until I broke up with my boyfriend in college. We've been together since 1984, married since 1987.

I feel like I fell into those little When Harry Met Sally vignettes. :D

I've met her in middle school, and we started dating in high school.

1449768[/snapback]

She hung out with my friends in college for a couple years. I could barely tolerate her. One night, I was on my last .25 playing video poker...she walked up and wanted to push the buttons. Of course, she hit a Royal and won $100. I was going to give her the money but she told me to take her out with it instead.

Of course, the night before Twiley poured so much liquor down her throat that she probably still wasn't thinking clearly.