[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mock IDP Rookie Draft DISCUSSION THREAD

I am going to be away all of the day on Friday. I will check here later tonight but if I'm up on Friday, just go ahead and take the next guy in my personal mock ... it's need-based but it's close enough for these purposes.

I am going to be away all of the day on Friday.  I will check here later tonight but if I'm up on Friday, just go ahead and take the next guy in my personal mock ... it's need-based but it's close enough for these purposes.

1452666[/snapback]

sounds good.

I'll be back around 11am EST..... we gonna get this started today?

1453469[/snapback]

suckmyvick had not been here since yesterday morning, so we are still waiting..... :D

The first four are gonna be RB's, if not the first five.... that's why I like that 6 hole.... gotta go in another direction. So far, Bush and Addai.... gotta like Maroney and D'Angelo here.... but White and Norwood have landed in interesting spots....

Maroney is the pick at #3 if you are drafting BAP. Dillon ain't getting any younger. As far as the RB's go, Addia and Maroney also have the best chance to contribute this year.

Hey, perch! Sorry you find me offensive! :D

I've been in enough of these things to know they drag on and on..... especially when the first pick takes as long as it did, and now we're into the weekend. :D

I PM'd Kevin last night. Hopefully we'll get going again soon.

1456696[/snapback]

Now it's your turn, bud. :D

BTW, Keg -- we should have a updating list of the picks somewhere, like you were doing with the consensus rankings. Maybe in the first post of the other thread?

Now it's your turn, bud. :D

BTW, Keg -- we should have a updating list of the picks somewhere, like you were doing with the consensus rankings. Maybe in the first post of the other thread?

1456777[/snapback]

i am gonna be pretty busy today but i will get to that

Hey, perch! Sorry you find me offensive!  :D

1455378[/snapback]

:D

That is really directed at someone else. The only thing about you that I find offensive is your mystery huddler picture :D

That is really directed at someone else.  The only thing about you that I find offensive is your mystery huddler picture :D

1458397[/snapback]

Actually, noone were more offended by that pic than yers truely! :D

That is really directed at someone else.  The only thing about you that I find offensive is your mystery huddler picture :D

1458397[/snapback]

Wasn't that the skylive tour picture you were referring to. :D

Wasn't that the skylive tour picture you were referring to. :D

1458480[/snapback]

You may be right. All I know is I saw a picture of the ugly old fart, and my eyes haven't been working properly since.

I'm not positive but I think Josh is traveling so we may get stalled here for a bit. A post in the Homesield thread said that he wouldn't be able to access the Internet until tonight. Just an FYI.