[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's the worst movie....

BigMikeinNY

Anchorman was extremly funny to me as well.  One of the movies that I will watch over and over again whenever I see that it is on.

1462349[/snapback]

I just about peed my pants when that guy got killed with the trident.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry, those movies are chit.  memento i am at least willing to consider an argument that it's an ok movie.  it's probably made worse in my own mind by all the idjuts raving about what a great, groundbreaking movie it was, when to my mind it just wasn't. 

1462128[/snapback]

So if a movie is only OK but a lot of people rave about it, that makes it worse

:D

Try "most overrated" maybe.

dey aint chit. your tastes are.

So if a movie is only OK but a lot of people rave about it, that makes it worse

Try "most overrated" maybe.

well to me, the worst movie can't just be something like, say, "anaconda", bad as it is. to be among the WORST, it has to really think it's "innovative" and "groundbreaking" and "daring" and all that chit. it has to be pretentious. people raving sort of fits in with that. that's why i put that turd "the piano" #1. "memento" and "unbreakable" fit that bill as well, as far as i'm concerned. you don't have to agree with me or anything, you know. :D

well to me, the worst movie can't just be something like, say, "anaconda", bad as it is.  to be among the WORST, it has to really think it's "innovative" and "groundbreaking" and "daring" and all that chit.  it has to be pretentious.  people raving sort of fits in with that.  that's why i put that turd "the piano" #1.  "memento" and "unbreakable" fit that bill as well, as far as i'm concerned.  you don't have to agree with me or anything, you know. :D

1463623[/snapback]

Started watchin NFL hockey this year and the worst movie I've ever seen is the Avalanche vs. the other Arena football league team they are getting worked over by.

well to me, the worst movie can't just be something like, say, "anaconda", bad as it is.  to be among the WORST, it has to really think it's "innovative" and "groundbreaking" and "daring" and all that chit.  it has to be pretentious.  people raving sort of fits in with that.  that's why i put that turd "the piano" #1.  "memento" and "unbreakable" fit that bill as well, as far as i'm concerned.  you don't have to agree with me or anything, you know. :D

1463623[/snapback]

I see where you are going there. Its how I rate Saving Private Ryan. I don't care what anyone says, that movie just blows.

Colateral comes to mind as well. I hated that BS movie.

Any movie made by the Lifetime network.

1459788[/snapback]

Speaking of the Lifetime Network AKA Chickflick central, I promised my fiance

that I'd go to any movie she wanted. A mistake I'll never make again. I had to sit

through "Mona Lisa Smile" without puking. I almost cried cause I wanted to leave

so bad. I love Julia Roberts(Erin Brokovich was awesome) but Mona Lisa was

a complete DUD!

I can't believe no one has mentioned Open Water yet.

1463627[/snapback]

+1

Agreed!!!! The previews made it look awesome but it was totally boring. At least

end the movie by letting us watch them getting eaten by the sharks. Totally

boring movie topped off with an absolutely stupid and disappointing ending.