[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pistons/Cavs

Puddy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LeBron is simply amazing.

1471169[/snapback]

Pretty average game from Lebron although that's a very good game for most others.

Pistons should've won that game; it's pretty sad they couldn't win that game with Lebron having an "off" game.

I think the Pistons are getting a bit fat if you know what I mean. I don't see the hunger as much as I used to but maybe that's to be expected.

Maybe I'm overreacting again and they'll come out and blow out Cleveland tomorrow and win Game 6.

This Cleveland squad is pretty average after Lebron. The Brazilian is playing some nice ball as well as Donyell but who else?

Z isn't even in the game in crunch time these days.

Pretty perplexing and frustrating.

I was pretty tense after that loss last night. Someone please make a shot. Ugh.

I want to see Lebron and Devin Harris on the same court...

The most complete player Vs. The fastest basketball player i've ever seen.

1471196[/snapback]

OK, Lebron is amazing. I'm not bashing him by any means, but I don't see him on any all-defensive teams, as a matter of fact, I don't see him playing a whole lot of defense.

He's young, and he can play the offensive end of the court like few others have ever been able to.

Devin Harris, eh? Watch Antonio Daniels sometime.

OK, Lebron is amazing. I'm not bashing him by any means, but I don't see him on any all-defensive teams, as a matter of fact, I don't see him playing a whole lot of defense.

He's young, and he can play the offensive end of the court like few others have ever been able to.

Devin Harris, eh? Watch Antonio Daniels sometime.

1474708[/snapback]

:D A. Daniels does not come up when the NBA's fastest player comes to mind- what in godtomasatan you talkin bout? that is funny sh1t.

Lebron doesn't play great D yet- hardly any young guys do- he will improve. He is flat out incredible- period.

He was in there in crunchtime the other night, but he fouled out.

1475844[/snapback]

He was only in there because Versace fouled out and that was the only reason and then he subsequently fouled out himself.

He was only in there because Versace fouled out and that was the only reason and then he subsequently fouled out himself.

1476353[/snapback]

Zydrunas made one of the great plays of the game.

Fouled Ben Wallace going after a loose ball.

Wallace bricks 2, Cavs get the ball back. With 40 seconds to go in a game that tight, which is more important? Having posession of the ball or having Ilgauskas still in the game?

Uh, not really a Cavs fan.  Perhaps KevinL will take you up on your offer.

But let's just say I won't be shocked if the Cavs win this next game.

1476488[/snapback]

Oh I would for sure.

Except that I don't do sig-line bets.

Uh, not really a Cavs fan.  Perhaps KevinL will take you up on your offer.

But let's just say I won't be shocked if the Cavs win this next game.

1476488[/snapback]

The Stones have been down 3-2 before, all they need to do is shut up and play ball.

Zydrunas made one of the great plays of the game.

Fouled Ben Wallace going after a loose ball.

Wallace bricks 2, Cavs get the ball back.  With 40 seconds to go in a game that tight, which is more important?  Having posession of the ball or having Ilgauskas still in the game?

1476491[/snapback]

Interesting logic.

But I know you are :D me.

Edited by chiefjay

Interesting logic.

But I know you are :D me.

1476701[/snapback]

No actually I'm quite serious. I was listening on the radio not watching but when I heard that Wallace and Z went down and there was a foul call I thought, excellent, we get the ball back.

Detroit doesn't have an inside presence, offensively, so Ilgauskas, Varajao, Gooden, and even Marshall are almost interchangable.

Also, everybody knocked Mike Brown for having the Cavs foul Wallace in the middle of 1 of the early blowouts, but did it plant the idea in Wallace's head that the Cavs might use that strategy later on? Free throws are as much about confidence (ability to relax and shoot) than anything else and I think, even though it did no good at the time, it did plant the idea which came to fruition late in game 5.