[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bench clearing brawl

Dbaxx

AJ didn't say anything, but he was in Barrett's space, and that could have been avoided.

I'm assuming AJ gets fined, no suspension, and Barrett gets 5 games.

The media vultures here in Chicago aren't going to let this thing die, but I don't blame AJ for running over Barrett, and I certainly don't blame Barrett for poppin him with a right cross. Stuff happens in ball.

AJ didn't say anything, but he was in Barrett's space, and that could have been avoided.

I'm assuming AJ gets fined, no suspension, and Barrett gets 5 games.

The media vultures here in Chicago aren't going to let this thing die, but I don't blame AJ for running over Barrett, and I certainly don't blame Barrett for poppin him with a right cross. Stuff happens in ball.

1483760[/snapback]

While I'm 99% sure Pierzynski said something to Barrett (watched enough of the highlights to be sick and tired of it), I agree with all.

Another point: Pierzynski claimed he "was going to get his helmet" when he pushed through Barrett after they both stood up after the collision. That's what bat boys are for, punk. :D

I'm curious as to what it will take. Two 'once in a generation' arms ruined in Mark Prior and Kerry Wood for instance?

1481471[/snapback]

I'm surprised that it took Cubs fans THIS LONG to get fed up with Dusty, McFail, and that bloated media conglomerate that's more interested in making money than winning.

I GUARANTEE Pierzynski said something deratogatory towards Barrett.  Anyone that knows the MLB knows he's a sh*t-talking pr*ck.  And as I recall, he had already been called safe and he showed Barrett up by emphatically slapping home plate for effect.

1482172[/snapback]

So, it's OK for Zambrano to show up the other team by doing the freaking Macarena every time he strikes out a hitter, but it's not OK for Pierzynski to slap the plate once on a close play? That's hypocricy at its best.

Edited by Bill Swerski