[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

any other suns fans in the house?

montster

Here and present!  Great finish for the Suns tonight....who needs Amare?!

1485909[/snapback]

hopefully we won't be saying the same thing about raja bell. i had the postgame on mute, but it seemed his injury wasn't serious.

Listening to Barkley gets sickening...he really wants Dallas to win so it was nice to see the Suns pull this one out. If Bell is out, they need to put Eddie House in...he can light it up.

I wouldnt get too excited there, Phoneix blew its wad tonight,, and dallas should bury them in 6 games. Barkly hates Dallas, he may think they will win, but certainly isnt rooting for them.

I hate to say it, but I knew Dallas wouldnt play well tonight after coming off an emotional high of knocking out the team that is your nemisis, the San Antonio Spurs. I almost wish Dallas started tonight on the road, as there were so many distractions with the Dallas press yesterday and today. No excuse Dallas gave the game away in the last 2 minutes, and Avery will have to fix that or this could go 7 games, but no way I see Phoenix winning the series unless Dirk goes down, even if they are without their #2 player Josh Howard.

The Suns were never supposed to play this well without Amare this season, so as far as I'm concerned, just making it as far as they have makes me happy. Who knows though... Thomas hitting the 3 in Game 6 against the Lakers, Bell hitting the 3 in Game 5 agains the Clips... maybe the basketball Gods have other plans with this team this year.

The Suns were never supposed to play this well without Amare this season, so as far as I'm concerned, just making it as far as they have makes me happy.  Who knows though...  Thomas hitting the 3 in Game 6 against the Lakers, Bell hitting the 3 in Game 5 agains the Clips... maybe the basketball Gods have other plans with this team this year.

1486552[/snapback]

Going 7 games with the Lakers and Clippers about sums it up. Had Phoenix played San Antonio they would have already been fishing for the summer. Dallas in 6.

I wouldnt get too excited there, Phoneix blew its wad tonight,, and dallas should bury them in 6 games.  Barkly hates Dallas, he may think they will win, but certainly isnt rooting for them.

I hate to say it, but I knew Dallas wouldnt play well tonight after coming off an emotional high of knocking out the team that is your nemisis, the San Antonio Spurs.  I almost wish Dallas started tonight on the road, as there were so many distractions with the Dallas press yesterday and today.  No excuse Dallas gave the game away in the last 2 minutes, and Avery will have to fix that or this could go 7 games, but no way I see Phoenix winning the series unless Dirk goes down, even if they are without their #2 player Josh Howard.

1485977[/snapback]

BTW, Miami wont beat Detroit in their series.  But you can enjoy that mirage as much as the Phoenix win if you wish.

1485980[/snapback]

Going 7 games with the Lakers and Clippers about sums it up.  Had Phoenix played San Antonio they would have already been fishing for the summer.  Dallas in 6.

1486904[/snapback]

i could've sworn i titled this thread "any suns fans in the house," not "hey sgt. ryan, please give us your unbiased analyses of these fine series, along with any predictions you might have."

i could've sworn i titled this thread "any suns fans in the house," not "hey sgt. ryan, please give us your unbiased analyses of these fine series, along with any predictions you might have."

1487207[/snapback]

+1 & :D

i'm rooting for them because their local, but i'm not a suns fan.  great game last night with a rather interesting finish.

1487246[/snapback]

Where are you located Rhip?

i'm rooting for them because their local, but i'm not a suns fan.  great game last night with a rather interesting finish.

1487246[/snapback]

Kind of the same for me. I used to live in Dallas so a part of me wants to see them do well. I like both teams but find myself pulling for the Suns. As a fan, I can't lose in this series.

Game is on at 530pm Phoenix time tonight and I'll be at freakin' wedding...:D

1490142[/snapback]

i was at a wedding a couple years ago on the saturday of the final four. a guy brought his mini tv and we watched some of the second game at his table during the reception. amazingly, his wife was cool with it.

All in all a pretty good run for Phoenix just ended. They survived Kobe, and are just undermanned to make a deep run. They somehow beat a more talented LA Clips team (Dunleavy blew the series), and they are now up against a better all around squad. Pretty solid year for the Suns really, and with Amare & Thomas healthy- who knows?? props to the little Canadian kid, eh. He is amazing