[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

YOU WANT SOME OF THIS?

Chavez

Y'all are some HARD HARD peeps. Gimme a break, like you would not have any remorse for killing a woman carrying a baby who was a teenager???

Some tough times out there, not saying the action isn't warranted, but you are a stone cold liar or killer if you honestly think you would not be remorseful.

1492148[/snapback]

Fek that chick...God bless the baby. I'd feel bad for the kid...not the criminal.

you guys are being a little dense here.  nobody is making excuses for the dumb chick or her crimes.  but the fact that she had to die, along with the unborn life inside her, is an unfortunate one.  was her death necessary given the situation she helped to create?  maybe so.  was the marine guy justified in using lethal self-defense?  absolutely, no question whatsoever.  but if you're human, i would imagine it's STILL a bit of a downer to have a pregnant teenage girl die by your hand.

1492166[/snapback]

Dense...???

My only remorse would have been that I didnt kill all 5 of the turds that mugged me.  I am absolutely shocked that you bleeding hearts believe you would have "feelings" for somebody who attempted to rob you at gunpoint.  As someone who has resorted to that sort of "self defense" in the past, let me asure you folks living in your ivory towers far from the streets, that you would have no remorse whatsoever and you would feel fortunate that you got the perps before they killed you.  Unforunate that this idiot girl ran with the wrong crowd and engaged in serious violent crimes?  Absolutely!  Remorse that I had to kill her before she killed me?  You f'n kidding me..

1492253[/snapback]

I agree...

I agree with Chavez here...the hero is the Mom who some how had enough sense to reKognize that her daughter died because she was running with some idiot thug. Amazing how she knew this in advance but did nothing.

Edited by SuperBalla

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe it's because of the work I do, but I think I'd be sick if I had to kill a kid, even if it meant my survival.  I'm fairly certain I'd feel remorse, sadness, etc. 

I certainly do not excuse the girl's behaviors, but I bet if a psychological autopsy were performed, I could explain them.  Overall, this is a tragedy.

1492486[/snapback]

It's a tragedy this girl put herself in this situation where not only did she get killed, but she killed her child. In terms of the Devil Dog doing what he had to do when defending himself, he did nothing wrong. It's okay to feel remorse for the way her actions ended her life as well as her unborn child but if you've ever been in a situation where your LIFE is threatened, you'd be amazed what some people will do. He defended himself, and did it well enough to where he is the one alive to talk about it -- he is even apologizing the way it had to turn out. But the fact is, he is alive and free from injustice because he was in the complete defense during the situation.

I can't figure you Hyenas out. So let me get this chit straight. You feel bad for the chick and the unborn child yet you approve of the kids disposal unnecesarially...TypIKal. You might as well leave the fact that she was pregnant out. Why is that relevant in yer eyes in this situation?

1492564[/snapback]

:D

Figure us out? What is there to figure out except some people feel a tad bit remorseful that an idiot pregnant woman and her unborn child died in an apparent and justified act of self defense? Do you think that pro-choicers go around applauding abortions? I'm trying to figure out why so many religious wackos adhere to crazy psuedo-logic babble to such a degree they make arrogant pulpit comments like this.

Figure us out? What is there to figure out except some people feel a tad bit remorseful that an idiot pregnant woman and her unborn child died in an apparent and justified act of self defense?  Do you think that pro-choicers go around applauding abortions?  I'm trying to figure out why so many religious wackos adhere to crazy psuedo-logic babble to such a degree they make arrogant pulpit comments like this.

1492576[/snapback]

gotta side with the hyena on this one. and to take it one step further, i have to wonder how so many purported christians can always be so happy about criminals being offed. if your neighbor pops you in the grill, forgive him and turn the other cheek? love the sinner, hate the sin? f*ck that, the little b*tch deserved to DIE! i dunno, doesn't quite jibe for me. :D

i have to wonder how so many purported christians can always be so happy about criminals being offed.  if your neighbor pops you in the grill, forgive him and turn the other cheek?  love the sinner, hate the sin?  f*ck that, the little b*tch deserved to DIE!  i dunno, doesn't quite jibe for me. :D

1492580[/snapback]

Bingo. None of their pious claptrap jibes.

If a pack of kids,including females,attack me,I'll make sure that everyone takes a timeout while a pregnancy test is performed before I defend myself.

I would feel bad about the unborn child and would have problems dealing with that.

I wouldn't shed a single f'n tear for any of my attackers though.

Y'all are some HARD HARD peeps. Gimme a break, like you would not have any remorse for killing a woman carrying a baby who was a teenager???

Some tough times out there, not saying the action isn't warranted, but you are a stone cold liar or killer if you honestly think you would not be remorseful.

1492148[/snapback]

Either that, or none of us have a clue what we'd feel like if we actually killed someone, and since it's the internet we're all full of bravado.

For those of you who have never had a gun pulled on you, let me tell you that you wont be thinking about whether a girl is some poor misunderstoon kid who is pregnant. You wont be thinking about anything but self preservation. Your only thought will be to get out of the situation. Your "fight or flight" instinct will completely take over. And trust me on this, the flight part of that is alot stronger than fight when you are looking down the barrel of a gun or a situation where you are outnumbered 5 to 1, or both. And this guy took off running like anybody else would faced with that situation. They chased the guy down in their car, got out and attacked him. He was clearly defending himself against 5 armed assailants whose intent was to do him physical bodily harm. His actions were clearly justified, although the bleeders now cry for a robber, assailant, and thug. Typically liberal stupidity.

You know the definition of a conservative? A former liberal who has been mugged a few times.

Either that, or none of us have a clue what we'd feel like if we actually killed someone, and since it's the internet we're all full of bravado.

1492636[/snapback]

I have tried. And I have stabbed people. Its not nearly as easy to kill a person with a knife as you might think...

For those of you who have never had a gun pulled on you, let me tell you that you wont be thinking about whether a girl is some poor misunderstoon kid who is pregnant.  You wont be thinking about anything but self preservation.  Your only thought will be to get out of the situation.  Your "fight or flight" instinct will completely take over.  And trust me on this, the flight part of that is alot stronger than fight when you are looking down the barrel of a gun or a situation where you are outnumbered 5 to 1, or both.  And this guy took off running like anybody else would faced with that situation.  They chased the guy down in their car, got out and attacked him.  He was clearly defending himself against 5 armed assailants whose intent was to do him physical bodily harm.  His actions were clearly justified, although the bleeders now cry for a robber, assailant, and thug.  Typically liberal stupidity.

You know the definition of a conservative?  A former liberal who has been mugged a few times.

1492661[/snapback]

I have a hard time believing you are this stupid. Your writing ability and vocabulary indicates your intelligence is more developed than this post. It is therefore my hope that this is a fishing expedition.

Put simply, no one said that what the marine did was wrong. However, there are some who asserted that if they were in the same situation, and forced to kill a teenage girl, they would feel remorseful. In addition, I have concluded this is a tragedy because a pregnant teen ended up dead. Again, in really simple terms, the fault of her death lies with her actions, not the marine who appropriately defended himself. However, I find the situation a tragedy.

I have a hard time believing you are this stupid.  Your writing ability and vocabulary indicates your intelligence is more developed than this post.  It is therefore my hope that this is a fishing expedition.

Put simply, no one said that what the marine did was wrong.  However, there are some who asserted that if they were in the same situation, and forced to kill a teenage girl, they would feel remorseful.  In addition, I have concluded this is a tragedy because a pregnant teen ended up dead.  Again, in really simple terms, the fault of her death lies with her actions, not the marine who appropriately defended himself.  However, I find the situation a tragedy.

1492664[/snapback]

I find her choices and her actions a tragedy. I find the marines actions a service to the community.

Apparently one of them was sitting down while being shot, and had Goetz walk up to him pointing the trigger saying "You don't look too bad; here's another".

1492469[/snapback]

What is the problem with finishing the job? 4 black dude's attempted to rob him, and he snapped. Blasted their asses. I am still not understanding your point, if you have one. They assumed the risk. They jacked the wrong guy and paid for it. They are responsible for what happened to them, they arent victims here. And Goetz is a hero!

but that still doesn't mean he should feel all warm inside about taking another person's life, especially when that other person is a pregnant teenage girl.

1492449[/snapback]

I don't think that anyone (except for maybe Spain) is suggesting the guy should feel warm and fuzzy, but a few of us are suggesting that we aren't sure we'd feel remorseful in his shoes.

It's a tough thing to know not having been there.

gotta side with the hyena on this one.  and to take it one step further, i have to wonder how so many purported christians can always be so happy about criminals being offed.  if your neighbor pops you in the grill, forgive him and turn the other cheek?  love the sinner, hate the sin?  f*ck that, the little b*tch deserved to DIE!  i dunno, doesn't quite jibe for me. :D

1492580[/snapback]

Not being a christian, I dont have that little inconsistency to deal with. But I do wonder why all the pro-abortion folks are upset at the death of this unborn fetus. After all, you claim that a fetus isnt a human, right? its just a sort of potential. So, really, its death, (was it even alive), should not be regretable?

I certainly do not excuse the girl's behaviors, but I bet if a psychological autopsy were performed, I could explain them. 

1492486[/snapback]

What is a psychological autopsy?

---------

I hate to side with spain but I have a hard time considering this situation a tragedy at all. Not only do I not have to worry about some preganant chick and her band of hoodlums robbing me at gunpoint the next time I'm in Atlanta for business but now there's one less kid I have to worry about jacking with my daughter some day.

It would have been pure luck or at the expense of the state that that kid would have grown up to have been better off having survived.

I have tried.  And I have stabbed people.  Its not nearly as easy to kill a person with a knife as you might think...

1492663[/snapback]

My brother would argue the opposite here. he was jumped by a gang in Detroit and stabbed a kid and killed him. he said he did not think he hurt the kid that bad, but it went into his heart. to him,it is easier than people think.

Not being a christian, I dont have that little inconsistency to deal with.  But I do wonder why all the pro-abortion folks are upset at the death of this unborn fetus.  After all, you claim that a fetus isnt a human, right?  its just a sort of potential.  So, really, its death, (was it even alive), should not be regretable?

1492925[/snapback]

My brother would argue the opposite here. he was jumped by a gang in Detroit and stabbed a kid and killed him. he said he did not think he hurt the kid that bad, but it went into his heart. to him,it is easier than people think.

1492954[/snapback]

I guess you have to hit em just right. And you either need to be in front of them where you can get to a vital organ, or come up from behind with the throat slash. i will say, stabbing someone in the back meets resistance from the rib cage and its harder to get to a vital organ. Unfortunately, I never really got the sort of opportunities where I could take someone out...

I guess you have to hit em just right.  And you either need to be in front of them where you can get to a vital organ, or come up from behind with the throat slash.  i will say, stabbing someone in the back meets resistance from the rib cage and its harder to get to a vital organ.  Unfortunately, I never really got the sort of opportunities where I could take someone out...

1492964[/snapback]

The saddest thing about my brother's story is there is no self defense laws in Detroit. so even though the judge gave him probation for it it still is on his record (manslaughter)despite the fact he did nothing wrong but try and walk home. don't look good when applying for a job.

The saddest thing about my brother's story is there is no self defense laws in Detroit. so even though the judge gave him probation for it it still is on his record (manslaughter)despite the fact he did nothing wrong but try and walk home. don't look good when applying for a job.

1493002[/snapback]

Of course the liberals on this board will find a way to blame your brother, or say he was racist for defending himself, or how sad it is that some thug had to die. blah blah blah. I am just sorry that its on his record, instead of him getting a medal for bravery and doing the public a service....

Why would I feel bad for killing someone who attacked me while innocently walking down the street?  I think we should reward him with the car they were driving.

1493006[/snapback]

As someone said before, it was nice to see the ma of the girl understanding her daughter was at fault here and not falsely blaming the guy who was forced to do it.