Sign in to follow this  
Chavez

YOU WANT SOME OF THIS?

Of course the liberals on this board will find a way to blame your brother, or say he was racist for defending himself, or how sad it is that some thug had to die.  blah blah blah.  I am just sorry that its on his record, instead of him getting a medal for bravery and doing the public a service....

1493007[/snapback]

They really need to look over these laws and ALWAYS include some kind of self defense law.

My brother could of easily went to jail over this garbage had the other people not came to court wearing their gang colors and talking like a fools.

Of course the liberals on this board will find a way to blame your brother

1493007[/snapback]

Imagine, whitey a victim again. Although I find it very much refreshing that we no longer agree on this one. :D

Imagine, whitey a victim again.  Although I find it very much refreshing that we no longer agree on this one.  :D

1493037[/snapback]

I was speaking of how GTS is blaming Bernard Goetz for blasting 4 street toughs who were trying to rob him....

Not being a christian, I dont have that little inconsistency to deal with.  But I do wonder why all the pro-abortion folks are upset at the death of this unborn fetus.  After all, you claim that a fetus isnt a human, right?  its just a sort of potential.  So, really, its death, (was it even alive), should not be regretable?

1492925[/snapback]

well what if i feel deep remorse that abortions take place as well? i am very much opposed to abortion morally, but feel the woman with the "potential" inside her is the best arbiter of that decision, as opposed to judges and legislators.

now can i still be consistent in your eyes for feeling bad about a pregnant teenage girl being slashed to death as a result of her own stupidity? :D

I guess you have to hit em just right.  And you either need to be in front of them where you can get to a vital organ, or come up from behind with the throat slash.  i will say, stabbing someone in the back meets resistance from the rib cage and its harder to get to a vital organ.  Unfortunately, I never really got the sort of opportunities where I could take someone out...

1492964[/snapback]

well gee, spain....if i ever need advice about stabbing someone in the back while trying, but failing, to kill them, i guess you're the guy i'll call!

I guess you have to hit em just right.  And you either need to be in front of them where you can get to a vital organ, or come up from behind with the throat slash.  i will say, stabbing someone in the back meets resistance from the rib cage and its harder to get to a vital organ.  Unfortunately, I never really got the sort of opportunities where I could take someone out...

1492964[/snapback]

:Gorilla Monsoon: Or get em in the eyes..no one is strong in the eyes :Gorilla monsoon:

What is a psychological autopsy?

1492933[/snapback]

My primary experience with psychological autopsies has been after a suicide (typically in prison). Essentially, you try and reconstruct their emotional functioning, personality functioning, state of mind from records, observations, and discussion with collateral contacts.

My primary experience with psychological autopsies has been after a suicide (typically in prison).  Essentially, you try and reconstruct their emotional functioning, personality functioning, state of mind from records, observations, and discussion with collateral contacts.

1493085[/snapback]

Interesting.

I'd assume the reason someone would kill themselves when they are in prison would be primarly due to the fact that they are in prison but I have no formal training in psychology either. :D

Edited by Clubfoothead

Of course the liberals on this board will find a way to blame your brother, or say he was racist for defending himself,

1493007[/snapback]

You do know this Doc Holliday guy you are having a wankfest with claimed he was black when he couldn't defend a point he was trying to make?

You do know this Doc Holliday guy you are having a wankfest with claimed he was black when he couldn't defend a point he was trying to make?

1493115[/snapback]

:D

Dude, just be quiet you unhappy Opraher.

1493115[/snapback]

:spain: :D:D:D:D :spain:

1493115[/snapback]

Lets be fair here. my lie about being black did prove my point. :D

Interesting. 

I'd assume the reason someone would kill themselves when they are in prison would be primarly due to the fact that they are in prison but I have no formal training in psychology either.  :D

1493100[/snapback]

My experience is that most suicides in prison are accidental--that is, the inmate was trying to get something (usually a transfer), he screws up in his malingering attempt to kill himself, and actually ends up dead.

I have a hard time believing you are this stupid.  Your writing ability and vocabulary indicates your intelligence is more developed than this post.  It is therefore my hope that this is a fishing expedition.

Put simply, no one said that what the marine did was wrong.  However, there are some who asserted that if they were in the same situation, and forced to kill a teenage girl, they would feel remorseful.  In addition, I have concluded this is a tragedy because a pregnant teen ended up dead.  Again, in really simple terms, the fault of her death lies with her actions, not the marine who appropriately defended himself.  However, I find the situation a tragedy.

1492664[/snapback]

spain either doesn't realize, or doesn't care, that anyone who has been around here for a little while and has half a brain doesn't pay attention to 99% of the things that he types. He has become a caricature.

As far as the other thing goes, I'd have to imagine that stabbing someone to death, particularly a pregnant person, and the aftermath has got to be one of the most emotional ordeals that one could go through. It seems to me that it is pretty ridiculous to so assertively claim that you wouldn't feel remorse after doing it, unless you had done that, or something incredibly similar to that, before.

I guess that all of the soldiers that feel remorse for killing an enemy are just puss*ies.

Edited by Furd

I guess that all of the soldiers that feel remorse for killing an enemy are just puss*ies.

1493255[/snapback]

When you are a soldier killing the enemy 1) someone else told you to and 2) someone else decided that they were the enemy. You are certainly defending your life, but generally speaking so is the guy in the other side, and that guy is in the same position you are.

That's very different form walking down the street and getting jumped at gunpoint.

I was speaking of how GTS is blaming Bernard Goetz for blasting 4 street toughs who were trying to rob him....

1493062[/snapback]

Self-defense is one thing, psychopathic behavior is another.

When you are a soldier killing the enemy 1) someone else told you to and 2) someone else decided that they were the enemy.  You are certainly defending your life, but generally speaking so is the guy in the other side, and that guy is in the same position you are.

That's very different form walking down the street and getting jumped at gunpoint.

1493309[/snapback]

So is killing a teenage girl- The action was warranted- but as far as I am concerned killing a kid, let alone a female would be hard to deal with, even in self defense.

I think the Rosie O'Donnell are the ones who feel no remorse over killing a teenage girl, personally.

My experience is that most suicides in prison are accidental--that is, the inmate was trying to get something (usually a transfer), he screws up in his malingering attempt to kill himself, and actually ends up dead.

1493226[/snapback]

My experience has been that prison shrinks dont know shi@te from shinola about their patients... :D

1493226[/snapback]

Interesting. That sounds plausable I guess.

As far as the other thing goes, I'd have to imagine that stabbing someone to death, particularly a pregnant person, and the aftermath has got to be one of the most emotional ordeals that one could go through.  It seems to me that it is pretty ridiculous to so assertively claim that you wouldn't feel remorse after doing it, unless you had done that, or something incredibly similar to that, before.

1493255[/snapback]

I would hope none of the Marines or Soldiers who killed Iraqis when they rolled into Kuwait City back on February 27, 1991 feel any remorse. I certainly appreciate what they did since the stupid dirt people had their guns aimed at me and couldn't turn around fast enought to defend themselves.

I don't think anybody called dude a Rosie O'Donnell. I just wish he didn't feel any remorse. He has no reason to. That's pretty unfair to him. $hit she was only 2 weeks pregnant, he probably had no idea.

:D

Figure us out? What is there to figure out except some people feel a tad bit remorseful that an idiot pregnant woman and her unborn child died in an apparent and justified act of self defense?  Do you think that pro-choicers go around applauding abortions?  I'm trying to figure out why so many religious wackos adhere to crazy psuedo-logic babble to such a degree they make arrogant pulpit comments like this.

1492576[/snapback]

I don't find it sad that a Pregnant chick that attacked and robbed a guy at gun point died. I find it sad that that kid died. However, considering the lifestyle of that mother...the kid is probably better off. My point is...what is tragic about her death other than the fact she was pregnant?

Not being a christian, I dont have that little inconsistency to deal with.  But I do wonder why all the pro-abortion folks are upset at the death of this unborn fetus.  After all, you claim that a fetus isnt a human, right?  its just a sort of potential.  So, really, its death, (was it even alive), should not be regretable?

1492925[/snapback]

My point exactly. If a person is charged with battery on a pregant woman he is considered more heinous than any other battery. If a drunk driver swerves off the road and hits a car with a pregnant chick in it and kills her and the child he is charged with two counts of murder. Why is that the case yet the "unborn life" has no rights otherwise...that was my point.

well what if i feel deep remorse that abortions take place as well?  i am very much opposed to abortion morally, but feel the woman with the "potential" inside her is the best arbiter of that decision, as opposed to judges and legislators.

now can i still be consistent in your eyes for feeling bad about a pregnant teenage girl being slashed to death as a result of her own stupidity? :D

1493067[/snapback]

Do you think that women abuse this option? Shouldn't it be a dire decision and not one of luxery?

So is killing a teenage girl-  The action was warranted- but as far as I am concerned killing a kid, let alone a female would be hard to deal with, even in self defense.

I think the Rosie O'Donnell are the ones who feel no remorse over killing a teenage girl, personally.

1493320[/snapback]

Okay, fair enough. I'll stay over here where we don't feel bad about what happens to people that jump us and try to hold us down while their friends shoot us and steal stuff off of our corpses. You stay over there and light a candle for the scumbags that try to shoot people and steal stuff off of their corpses. If that makes me a pusslie, so be it.

considering the lifestyle of that mother...the kid is probably better off.

1493332[/snapback]

Wow. We agree.

Do you think that women abuse this option? Shouldn't it be a dire decision and not one of luxery?

1493332[/snapback]

idiot :D

Of coarse women abuse it ...

There are gun owner's who abuse the gun laws, so buy you're logic all guns should be outlawed :D

Just think about all the people that us a screwdriver the wrong way... should we outlaw screwdrivers :D