[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

YOU WANT SOME OF THIS?

Chavez

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Dude I love it when you say something.

I would think you would want to forget that debate since you had nothing more to say once you thought I was black. then reopened your mouth after finding out I was not.

1493435[/snapback]

I wasn't really involved in that debate, but I just remember you pulling a cowardly hypcoritical pathetic move. :D

No, its pro-abortion.  The term Pro-choice is used because it sounds more palatable to those who dont want to face the facts about killing babies.  You are in favor of legalizing the murder of innocent unborn babies or you are against legalizing it.  You either believe an unborn human being is in fact human and has certain unalienable rights attached thereto, or you believe that an unborn child is not a human being and has no rights whatsoever.

1493388[/snapback]

hey spain...do you think there should be a law against men having buttsex with each other?

1493427[/snapback]

no

1493440[/snapback]

so then by your own rationale, whereby one is either in favor of getting reamed in the ass by another dude or opposed, you are clearly in favor.

NTTAWWT.

You are either in favor of governmental interference in personal medical decisions between an individual and their doctor or you are against it.

Take your pick.

You want to simplify the issue of abortion so badly so the retarded little minds you surround yourself with politically and socially can grasp the nuance of it? Try that one on.

1493430[/snapback]

You either devalue the life of a fellow human being to the point of calling him/her a "personal medical decision" or you dont. You think all human beings have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, or you dont. GTS, in that stpuid liberal way of yours, you continue to focus on the rights of the mother, but completely deny those same rights to the child. Now that is the height of hypocrisy...

Edited by spain

You are either in favor of governmental interference in personal medical decisions between an individual and their doctor or you are against it.

Take your pick.

You want to simplify the issue of abortion so badly so the retarded little minds you surround yourself with politically and socially can grasp the nuance of it? Try that one on.

1493430[/snapback]

My guess is the pro big govt/brother Repub's ignore this utterly truthful observation.

so a baby that is not wanted has a great chance at what???

1493442[/snapback]

This is where the democrat circle starts and finishes.

It is about people having to be responsible for themselves and what they do. the next generation CANNOT learn from what they cannot see.

People must have to atone for their mistakes...if they shoot someone..they should not blame the gun they should blame themselves..if they do not want to work, they should not be given welfare, and if they get pregnant they should become a mother, not get a abortion.

Of course this is JMO, but one I stick to.

People must have to atone for their mistakes...if they shoot someone..they should not blame the gun they should blame themselves..if they do not want to work, they should not be given welfare, and if they get pregnant they should become a mother, not get a abortion.

Of course this is JMO, but one I stick to.

1493458[/snapback]

People must have to atone for their mistakes... I agree but we don live on the planet Uranus.

Well giving berth and being a mother are way different........ If u don't know the difference there is no point in debating the issue...

ooh, ok.  so now the rationale is...abortion is ok IF "the baby won't get the life it deserves".

so what if the mother is a drug addict?  or very poor?  or mentally ill or handicapped?  or a convicted criminal?  those babies probably "won't get the life they deserve", either.

boy, you backed yourself into a bigtime corner on this one.  may be time to play the "race card" again :D

1493444[/snapback]

1st of all..you make a good point about the mentally ill. that is one we have not covered.

I think it is obvious that the mentally ill should not reproduce. if you cannot take care of yourself there is no way you can take care of a baby. the problem here is that people fail to see the difference in " not being able to take care of yourself" and " refusing to take care of yourself"..which is what the drug users you are talking about do.

Now to the drug using part of your script..I agree that users who have kids make it hard on their families and friends(and of course the children). but it is seen by those around them. and those around them are able to learn by what they see. and those kind of mistakes will lessen over time. now if you hide those mistakes..they will get made over and over again.

I wasn't really involved in that debate, but I just remember you pulling a cowardly hypcoritical pathetic move.  :D

1493448[/snapback]

The only thing hypocritical about that debate was the people who decided not to debate the point anymore when they thought I was black.

Thanks for bringing that up by the way. :D

Well giving berth and being a mother are way different........ If u don't know the difference there is no point in debating the issue...

1493466[/snapback]

Can you please explain to me the point you are TRYING to make here.

I mean I would understand what you were saying if I had not read everything else. but I cannot fit what you write here with anything.

Sorry must leave work and go heckle the protesters out in front of the clinic down the block... that will make me feel better :D

There are usually 1000's of women waiting to get in yah know and those protesters often try to block them from entering the clinic.

The only thing hypocritical about that debate was the people who decided not to debate the point anymore when they thought I was black.

Thanks for bringing that up by the way. :D

1493478[/snapback]

High five! :D

Can you please explain to me the point you are TRYING to make here.

I mean I would understand what you were saying if I had not read everything else. but I cannot fit what you write here with anything.

1493483[/snapback]

unwanted mommy's = unwated babies = problems for everyone

High five! :D

1493487[/snapback]

I love these posts..the only thing that I hate about them is at the end of them you get so sick and tired of covering the same ground over and over again that you end up just messing with the people because you cannot take them serious.

I love these posts..the only thing that I hate about them is at the end of them you get so sick and tired of covering the same ground over and over again that you end up just messing with the people because you cannot take them serious.

1493500[/snapback]

pot

Exactly Yukon..

So lets find a shortcut instead of deal with it huh?

1493506[/snapback]

What u call a short cut I call a very difficult decision by a person not a government

"Walk a mile in her shoes"