[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

YOU WANT SOME OF THIS?

Chavez

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What u call a short cut I call a very difficult decision by a person not a government

"Walk a mile in her shoes"

1493517[/snapback]

Dude..I watched my mother with 5 kids live in those shoes.

You know how many grandkids she has...2... of 5 grown kids(none by my sisters). when you see how it works you understand it and make sure you do not go down the same path.

You either devalue the life of a fellow human being to the point of calling him/her a "personal medical decision" or you dont. You think all human beings have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, or you dont.  GTS, in that stpuid liberal way of yours, you continue to focus on the rights of the mother, but completely deny those same rights to the child.  Now that is the height of hypocrisy...

1493452[/snapback]

No, hypocricy is you, of all people, typing out the second sentence above.

Dude..I watched my mother with 5 kids live in those shoes.

You know how many grandkids she has...2...  of 5 grown kids(none by my sisters).  when you see how it works you understand it and make sure you do not go down the same path.

1493534[/snapback]

Hey that's great..... What I was reafering 2 was a women deciding on keeping a baby or not..... either giving birth or not....

The only thing hypocritical about that debate was the people who decided not to debate the point anymore when they thought I was black.

1493478[/snapback]

Dude, no one thought that you were black. :D

Dude, no one thought that you were black.  :D

1493541[/snapback]

I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of?S BLACK?????

You talking about those same big corporations that feed 90% of our welfare recipients?

1493542[/snapback]

:D:D

are u reafering to the CEO's of said companies??? i didnt know that " bonus" was now called "welfare"

hmmm interesting

My ma could of taken that same route..she just did not.

1493548[/snapback]

yup and she had the choice and she chose the right one for her.... thats great..... now back to pot

Edited by Yukon Cornelius

i think divorce should be illegal. make people accountable for their actions instead of being able to take the easy way out. and male buttsex should be illegal. because, unlike spain, male buttsex grosses me out, and apparently you're either for it or against it, so chalk me up as an 'against'.

I like black chicks.

1493550[/snapback]

I, Whomper , agree with the post that I have have quoted above me. Im not using this post to pad im simply reassuring the huddler who posted the quote above that I am in agreement with the general sentiments of their post ©

i think divorce should be illegal.  make people accountable for their actions instead of being able to take the easy way out.  and male buttsex should be illegal.  because, unlike spain, male buttsex grosses me out, and apparently you're either for it or against it, so chalk me up as an 'against'.

1493555[/snapback]

:D i agree ... well with most of that :D

Why not...you saying the black man cannot argue with other people?  you racist

1493553[/snapback]

No..Its because you could type

i think divorce should be illegal.  make people accountable for their actions instead of being able to take the easy way out.  and male buttsex should be illegal.  because, unlike spain, male buttsex grosses me out, and apparently you're either for it or against it, so chalk me up as an 'against'.

1493555[/snapback]

These are the kinds of democrat comparisons that make it hard to take that party seriously.

I like to call them " Hollywood ethics"

These are the kinds of democrat comparisons that make it hard to take that party seriously.

I like to call them " Hollywood ethics"

1493561[/snapback]

i call them double standerd but the repulitarrds have that locked up

yup and she had the choice and she chose the right one for her.... thats great..... now back to pot

1493554[/snapback]

Well to her it was a choice to others only because the laws allowed..it was no choice to her..she got pregnant, she had to be a grown up...now my old man..he is another story. :D