[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else having problems renewing?

drafter

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a pretty funny thread and yes it does happen every year. I usually let someone else try the new system and then sign back up the next week.

It is a long time until the draft.

This is a pretty funny thread and yes it does happen every year. I usually let someone else try the new system and then sign back up the next week.

It is a long time until the draft.

1495781[/snapback]

WAIT!!! Where's the cheat sheets? Is it too late to get my $$$ back? :D

I cannot log in at the home page. It says that I have an invalid username. I changed my email awhile back and did what the instructions said to do and I do not know if it worked or not, since I haven't tried to log in to anything but the forums since then. Does anyone know what the dealio is?

I think I renewed. How come it doesn't ask for the whole credit card?

I entered the last 4 of the card I'm pretty sure I used last year.

1496338[/snapback]

The have that info on file. If you use the same card to renew, they just look it up.

I had many of the same online problems two years ago, and it cost me my seniority. Having been a Huddler for six years, the online sign-up process botched my account, zeroed out my history of posts, and reduced me into being the butt of many "newbie" comments. Not sure how it happened, whether it was my fault or theirs, but it was a bummer nonetheless. :D

So I will definitely be calling the 800# from now on.

The issues associated with the username not working properly have been corrected.

Again, if you have any trouble ordering your most direct path to help is to contact the customer support team at:

Toll Free: 800-935-5771

Email: huddlebill@dhdmedia.com