[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Got robbed Monday night.

Front Row

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doc, I'm not sure what your deal is.  Nothing you have said has made any sense. 

Next thing you know, you're going to say that you're black.

1494798[/snapback]

Now you are getting it...you have to create a " alibi" to prove your point...discrediting me is a excellent tactic.

The fact that you do not understand me tells me alot about the type of lawyer you probably are..let me take a wild guess...court appointed?

Link please.  :D

1494808[/snapback]

Chain links ? :D

On a more serious note...this would make a good survey. I mean I already know the answer. that does not say alot about the kinds of people I have known growing up..but I would love for the world to see what party crack dealers and crackheads claim.

No different than Kenneth Lay and Jack Abramoff voting republican.  Well, except crack dealers and users have a more difficult time pilfering your in-laws pension plans.

1494799[/snapback]

Was lay a republican ? I did not know what party he was considering he had such close links to both parties.

The reason that copper is so high is because the increase in the building sector, thus the increase in demand, and the increase in cost.  So, in a sense, it is because the economy is roaring that the copper was stolen.  Than and becuase China is building like crazy too.

1494803[/snapback]

The economy is roaring and copper and aluminum theft proves it? I have a difficult time believing the local Tyler meth addicts have a smelting plant and Chinese connections. You really need to hang out with the common man more if you think the economy is roaring. Wish I had time to discuss it but I called in a lobster bisque for lunch that I need to go pick up.

The economy is roaring and copper and aluminum theft proves it?  I have a difficult time believing the local Tyler meth addicts have a smelting plant and Chinese connections.  You really need to hang out with the common man more if you think the economy is roaring.  Wish I had time to discuss it but I called in a lobster bisque for lunch that I need to go pick up.

1494834[/snapback]

All I know is any man who wants a job can get 1. to me that is good enough.

Just invite the bastard in for some cookies then shoot him dead! Then, carefully stepping over the blood, go outside and kick your front door in, run upstairs and call the police. A few days later, make it a point to go down and talk to his buddies while they are hanging out in the street. "Hey, did you guys hear what happened to Jim. Pretty ugly, I sure hop it doesn't happen again. Hey didn't you guys used to hang out together."

Problem solved.

Edited by NAUgrad

Doc -

You're either retarded, or a fisherman, or maybe a retarded fisherman. In any event, I have wasted my time responding to the likes of you.

Go back to pretending that you are black. That was a good one.

Just invite the bastard in for some cookies then shoot him dead!  Then, carefully stepping over the blood, go outside and kick your front door in, run upstairs and call the police.  A few days later, make it a point to go down and talk to his buddies while they are hanging out in the street.  "Hey, did you guys hear what happened to Jim.  Pretty ugly, I sure hop it doesn't happen again.  Hey didn't you guys used to hang out together." 

Problem solved.

1494856[/snapback]

Well, when kicking the door in you need to make sure what kind of door it is. if it is 1 of those hollow doors your foot may go completely through it, it would suck for the police to show up and you are caught by your own door.. if it is a hard door you need to wash the door down to make sure they cannot get a shoe print /shoe size off of it. :D

Doc -

You're either retarded, or a fisherman, or maybe a retarded fisherman.  In any event, I have wasted my time responding to the likes of you.

Go back to pretending that you are black. That was a good one.

1494866[/snapback]

I will do that.

And since we are helping each other out with advice,you should not let the color of a man's skin dictate whether you are in the right or wrong of a arguement. :D

I have a difficult time believing the local Tyler meth addicts have a smelting plant and Chinese connections.  You really need to hang out with the common man more if you think the economy is roaring.  Wish I had time to discuss it but I called in a lobster bisque for lunch that I need to go pick up.

1494834[/snapback]

They sell it for scrap. It is almost worth $2 a pound a scrap. With regard to the economy, we have are largest backlog ever, and have been hiring guest workers left and right. Any one that wants a job can have one. While this month has been bad, I have made a 22% return on my portfolio in the last year.

Well, when kicking the door in you need to make sure what kind of door it is. if it is 1 of those hollow doors your foot may go completely through it, it would suck for the police to show up and you are caught by your own door.. if it is a hard door you need to wash the door down to make sure they cannot get a shoe print /shoe size off of it.  :D

1494869[/snapback]

Dammit! Let me think about it some more!

They sell it for scrap.  It is almost worth $2 a pound a scrap.  With regard to the economy, we have are largest backlog ever, and have been hiring guest workers left and right.  Any one that wants a job can have one.  While this month has been bad, I have made a 22% return on my portfolio in the last year.

1494876[/snapback]

:D

They sell it for scrap.  It is almost worth $2 a pound a scrap.  With regard to the economy, we have are largest backlog ever, and have been hiring guest workers left and right.  Any one that wants a job can have one.  While this month has been bad, I have made a 22% return on my portfolio in the last year.

1494876[/snapback]

:D I see. So you're suggesting that the strength of the economy bears an inverse relationship to the Bush administration's approval rating? That a very intriguing hypothesis, Perch.

Edited by yo mama

The reason that copper is so high is because the increase in the building sector, thus the increase in demand, and the increase in cost.  So, in a sense, it is because the economy is roaring that the copper was stolen.  Than and becuase China is building like crazy too.

1494803[/snapback]

Is Doc Holliday your cousin?

So, at least we have all come to an agreement here.  Aluminum kills.

1494861[/snapback]

Technically, it's the benzine not the aluminum.

1494876[/snapback]

Glad you've had a good year. You'd have an even better year if you'd get with the program and fire all the Americans working for you. Maybe I'm paranoid about the economy but nobody I know characterizes it as roaring. Most seem to think with rising gas and cooling costs they are anywhere from cutting down vacation plans to trying to sell the second car for what they owe just to get rid of the payment. I can't think of a single person I know haing a personal economic boom and we sure as heck aren't having it as a group.

So huddlers are having copper and other metals stolen from them?  That Bush economy sure is a peach.  Better put your flour, salt, duct tape, frankincense and myrrh in the safety deposit box while there's still time.

1494781[/snapback]

:D

nobody I know characterizes it as roaring.  Most seem to think with rising gas and cooling costs they are anywhere from cutting down vacation plans to trying to sell the second car for what they owe just to get rid of the payment.  I can't think of a single person I know haing a personal economic boom and we sure as heck aren't having it as a group.

1494920[/snapback]

You should start hanging out with smarter people. The stock market isn't only for privileged white people, it's a place where anyone can save, invest and make money.

You should start hanging out with smarter people. The stock market isn't only for privileged white people, it's a place where anyone can save, invest and make money.

1494939[/snapback]

club's too busy picking up his lobster bisque lunch to hang with peeps who own stock.

:D I see.  So you're suggesting that the strength of the economy bears an inverse relationship to the Bush administration's approval rating?  That a very intriguing hypothesis, Perch.

1494886[/snapback]

A president's approval rating is often based on the economy, but in Bush's case I think his low approval rating is mainly based on the war in Iraq. The constant bad news on all the networks (none of them show any of the good being done there including FOX). I also think that FEMA / Katrina, the rising cost of oil, and the problems that Republicans have in Congress, and his views on immigration have a larger impact on his rating than the economy does.