[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Got robbed Monday night.

Front Row

Um, that would make sense, except that the Republican Party is the one that introduced ghey male hookers to the White House in the prancing form of Jeff Gannon, aka "Bulldog."

Dishonesty is wrong and yer lies are sinful. Now shoo.

1495293[/snapback]

Why do I expect that you are wearing a pink to-to (or however it may be spelled) with Donna Summers " I work hard for the money" jamming on your CD player as you write this.

If you want to bring sin into the subject you have to blast your own self here (as I am quite sure you do) for judging another.

I mean I don't have no problem with you and your lover getting married, I think it should be allowed as long as neither can get the benefits that a spouse gets( you know..50 % and the right to adopt, welfare when the less manish 1 of you 2 get divorced)

And as far as a republicans being gay..well I am sure there is many, that does not change the fact just because you bring up 1 instance.. I mean I could go back to the Clinton era and find 1 thing he did right(if I try real hard)..but there is a reason why all gays vote democrat.

P.S. you know you wanted to write sandal and not shoo.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm for individual legal rights and you try to make up excuses to push forward your southern Catholic chit.  Plain and simple.

I'm against letting little religious freaks and freaky Republicans telling women what they can do with their god-given bodies. 

My stance is straighforward and consistent with everything I belive in.

1495679[/snapback]

southern and Catholic? ..I have not seen a Catholic church here in Tenne my whole life, ..I am sure they are here but I have not seen em...would almost go to a midnight mass just because it would bring back memories despite now being agnostic.

I also hate religious freaks, I also hate church bashing freaks..they are both the same.

You know..the thing is..I can understand when someone tells me their side if they can do it without bashing..I mean if you would say that in your opinion the fetus is not yet a living being and there is no pain to the child inside during the process and so on..I would not agree with you but I would understand your point.....it is when people say if you illegalize abortion that should also mean for rape victoms or people who may die from it to.that is just using the bad luck of someone else to help out there arguement.there is cases where abortion is the right answer, but it is not the right answer for someone just trying escape responsibility IMO.