[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Membership...

football chick

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the best FF site out there, it's worth every penny and more. DMD and the Huddle staff all know this but they curb the cost for all us junkies. We need another woman around these parts. :D

My vote is a strong "yes".

Actually some people find that their fantasy teams perform even better when they buy multiple memberships and give them to friends. There is even a rumor that it helps cure baldness and improves your gas mileage too.

Best out there IMO.

I'm just learning FF and most sites dont like females coming in asking stupid questions.... But with this site, I just browse and 99.9% I find my answer and dont have to out myself and FF-challenged. And If I have to ask, Its received well. Try it out this year, my opinion, you wont leave.

Actually some people find that their fantasy teams perform even better when they buy multiple memberships and give them to friends. There is even a rumor that it helps cure baldness and improves your gas mileage too.

:D

i have no hair :D

No, this place sucks....

Wait, you're not in any of my leagues. In that case you can get no better fantasy insight & general good fun anywhere on the net. I'd put money on it...oh, I already did...:D

It's done nothing for TimC.

Best out there IMO.

I'm just learning FF and most sites dont like females coming in asking stupid questions.... But with this site, I just browse and 99.9% I find my answer and dont have to out myself and FF-challenged. And If I have to ask, Its received well. Try it out this year, my opinion, you wont leave.

How many times have I told you, speak only when you are spoken to woman !!!! :D Now, go make me a sammich !!!!

Welcome aboard

I heard the membership also helps weight loss, and the aging process. Its a must have.