[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Non-repulicans

Brentastic

So you have nothing to say about the merits of the article. You can save time by just typing "pad."

Do you ever plan to discuss any issue here, or are you just going to continue to play the role of Mini-Spain? If you just want to post pad, that's cool and all, but at least try switching it up now and then.

Mini-Spain? I've never tried to emulate Spain. I'd rather play Mini-Spain than Mini-Skins though. You can stop playing the role of Mini-Skins.

What's the point in commenting on the lack of merit in the article? By spending time commenting and arguing on it I would give the article the credibility it lacks. This issue has been exhaustively debated and scrutinized. No one is going to change their mind from this thread. The left can't seem to understand or comprehend sense. So I'd rather mock the left than try and talk sense with them.

+1

Serious?

Instead of writing "+1" you should try switching it up now and then.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I agree with you. So, we're back to the elite few to vote then, right? I think you should have to own some land, and have English as your first language...

We could charge a fee to those people that want to vote but don't meet the criteria to make them feel part of the action. Sorta like a toll. :D

Mini-Spain? I've never tried to emulate Spain. I'd rather play Mini-Spain than Mini-Skins though. You can stop playing the role of Mini-Skins.

What's the point in commenting on the lack of merit in the article? By spending time commenting and arguing on it I would give the article the credibility it lacks. This issue has been exhaustively debated and scrutinized. No one is going to change their mind from this thread. The left can't seem to understand or comprehend sense. So I'd rather mock the left than try and talk sense with them.

Serious?

There was a bar that used to serve mini-skins at college. Smothered in cheddar cheese and bacon. Holy crap they were good. Especially with a nice amber beer.

There was a bar that used to serve mini-skins at college Holy crap they were good. Especially with a nice amber beer.

The fact that you put skins in your mouth and freely admit it repulses me :D

Edited by Perchoutofwater

Serious?

You use that in class too?

Prof: Comment on this article.

thecerweetodd: He's a liberal- what's the point? Why should I have to read what I am dismissing? He's just going to say "Bush lied." The left is stupid and out of touch with mainstream America.

Keep up the good work. :D I hope your daddy has a business to let you take over some day.

You use that in class too?

Prof: Comment on this article.

thecerweetodd: He's a liberal- what's the point? Why should I have to read what I am dismissing? He's just going to say "Bush lied." The left is stupid and out of touch with mainstream America.

Keep up the good work. :D I hope your daddy has a business to let you take over some day.

Class? Showing up for class is for chumps. I have my daddy pay my profs so I don't have to go to class. I get A's for sitting at home smoking pot with all my liberal friends.

:D

Even though all my profs tend to be libs none of them would ever assign such a rediculous article. I spend way too much time as it is analyzing and critiquing credible articles to waste my time with this one.

Class? Showing up for class is for chumps. I have my daddy pay my profs so I don't have to go to class. I get A's for sitting at home smoking pot with all my liberal friends.

:D

Even though all my profs tend to be libs none of them would ever assign such a rediculous article. I spend way too much time as it is analyzing and critiquing credible articles to waste my time with this one.

How do you know whether it is credible unless you actually read it? Is it because Ann Coulter tells you so?

How do you know whether it is credible unless you actually read it? Is it because Ann Coulter tells you so?

:D Another swing and a miss.

All it took was reading the title. That and a quick glance at the sources cited.

Australia has compulsory voting......or at least they make people show up.

Compulsory Voting in Australia

The electoral roll is a list of all people who are registered to vote in Australian elections. In Australia, all citizens over the age of 18 must enrol to vote. It is compulsory by law to enrol and compulsory by law to attend a polling place at election time.

Seventeen year olds may provisionally enrol and will be able to vote if their 18th birthday falls on or before polling day.

* Enrolment and voting in federal elections was voluntary from 1901.

* Permanent electoral rolls were established in 1908.

* Enrolment became compulsory in 1911.

Queensland was the first State to introduce compulsory voting in 1915.

Compulsory voting for Federal elections was introduced in 1924 and first used in the 1925 elections where 91.31% of the electorate cast a vote.

Enrolment and voting for Aboriginal people became compulsory in 1984.

Other countries which have some form of compulsory voting are:

* Argentina

* Austria

* Belgium

* Bolivia

* Brazil

* Cyprus

* Dominican Republic

* Egypt

* Greece

* Guatemala

* Honduras

* Liechenstein

* Luxembourg

* Panama

* Philippines

* Singapore

* Switzerland (some cantons only)

* Uruguay

* Venezuela

The only non-Australian citizens eligible to vote at federal elections in Australia are:

* British subjects who were on a Commonwealth electoral roll before 26 January 1984, at which time the eligibility requirements were altered.

The following people are not entitled to enrol and vote:

* prisoners serving a sentence of five years or more

* people who have been convicted of treason and not pardoned

Linky

So I am supposed to throw out the theory that the last election wasn't rigged becuase why?

We were lied into war with Iraq why would rigging an election be outside the realm of possibilities?

Go smoke some pot and come up with some new material.

Like, OMG! Bush is SUCH a LIAR! :D

So I am supposed to throw out the theory that the last election wasn't rigged becuase why?

We were lied into war with Iraq why would rigging an election be outside the realm of possibilities?

interesting...

So you have nothing to say about the merits of the article. You can save time by just typing "pad."

You have it wrong. I don't pad. I don't care what my post count is - really. I didn't feel like reading the article, so no, I don't feel like discussing the merits of the article. You don't think the author of the article is a relevant point?

If it was rigged then find the proof and go to court.

You have it wrong. I don't pad. I don't care what my post count is - really. I didn't feel like reading the article, so no, I don't feel like discussing the merits of the article.

If you had no desire to read the article or discuss it, why post in this thread other than to pad?

If you had no desire to read the article or discuss it, why post in this thread other than to pad?

Because I had a relevant subject to bring to the table. I clicked on it, was going to read it, but noticed that it was going to take a while. Also, since the article was written by a source that is obviously biased, in a publication that is obviously biased, it was just another reason not to read it. Is that not acceptable behavior?

PS - arguments about things that don't matter pad more than posts that bring relevant points to the table. :D