[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you regularly call people republican, democrat, conservative, or liberal

proninja

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything and everything. What aren't they complaining about?

See, thats why you are a twit. He asked you to be more specific and he even gave you examples and you turned around and tried to be all cute. Answer the question or zip it.

What are all the liberals you know claiming the government should do for them?

See, thats why you are a twit. He asked you to be more specific and he even gave you examples and you turned around and tried to be all cute. Answer the question or zip it.

What are all the liberals you know claiming the government should do for them?

Welfare-Gay adoption-free Valium - to take guns away from normal people because ghetto liberals shoot people and they want to blame the gun - To take money away from people who have worked hard to get it and give it to those who don't want to work hard.

You know..the normal things.

1. War

2. The rich are too rich

3. Student tuition going up

4. World hunger

5. Animal cruelty

6. Poverty

7. Fair-trade instead of Free-trade coffee beans (F'n idiots)

8. Bush lied

9. Gas prices are too high

10. America is destroying the environment

11. War on terror

12. Health care

13. conservatives need to be more open minded

14. conservatives need to be more generous

15. big business (Oil companies, Wal-Mart, etc)

16. Gitmo

17. GOP culture of corruption

18. I think you get my point.

1. War

2. The rich are too rich

4. World hunger

5. Animal cruelty

6. Poverty

8. Bush lied

11. War on terror

12. Health care

16. Gitmo

So this is how the Government is not taking care of them.

Thanks for clearing that up. :D

1. War

2. The rich are too rich

4. World hunger

5. Animal cruelty

6. Poverty

8. Bush lied

11. War on terror

12. Health care

16. Gitmo

1. We should of went after Al Queda after they bombed the U.S.S. Cole. Clinton was not worried about that

2. If they were not so rich the Welfare people would really be in trouble

3. Everything is going up, so will their pay when they get out of college.

4.I do agree that more could be done about world hunger, but in order for us to do something about that we have to quit being so spoiled here in America. and we are a very spoiled people.

5.Animal Cruelty? tell them next time you see them writing on a piece of paper that they are writing on what used to be a Squirrel/Birds home.

6.Poverty? any man or woman who wants a job can get 1.

7. :D

8. Sure he lied, so did Clinton, so did Daddy bush, so did Lincoln, so did Washington, so did every president who ever got elected. the power of politics attracts all the wrong people.

9. Gas prices are high, yet we are getting it cheaper than anyone else in the world. so I guess that depends on how you look at it.

10.America(and every other country) is destroying the envirement. Korea burns methane, if we were gonna start somewhere that would need to be the 1st place we started.

11.We all seen 911, I don't see the problem with the war on terror.

12.I don't know of anyone who cannot get into a hospital if their illness is serious enough. this is a made up problem from people who are looking for something else to throw into their arguement.

13. Conservatives and Liberals alike need to be more openminded. if you are gonna choose the 1 who is the most open minded that Republican is the 1 you choose. that being said, both parties need to improve drastically on this.

14.Conservatives need to be more Generous? man needs to be more generous. there is no boundaries of political party or race or religion here.

15.What is wrong with big biz? these big Biz's are giving more tax dollars and providing more homes /welfare/hospital care than we would have without them.

16.Gitmo ...I seen Europe wants us to close down gitmo now because of suicides. I wonder how much these people worry about 911 when they were committing suicide in those jets.

17. both sides are corrupt.

If you think the war in Iraq is worth the price. You are stupid.

There's my public service announcement.

What does this have to do with being conservative or liberal, unless you only believe what your party tells you to?

1. War

2. The rich are too rich

4. World hunger

5. Animal cruelty

6. Poverty

8. Bush lied

11. War on terror

12. Health care

16. Gitmo

No, I dont. You said that the liberals were always complaining that the government didnt take care of them, were asked for examples, and came up with this silly list.

What is yer point?

People who say things like this are thinking totally unobjective. they are only worried about themselves. their beliefs have no credibility when decisions are being made that affects everyone .

i'll be the 1st to admit it....i care about my family, friends, and myself. thats it!!! lets be honest, there are very few people out there that actually give a hoot about their fellow man. anything anybody does is to better themselves or their family first and foremost.

No, I dont. You said that the liberals were always complaining that the government didnt take care of them, were asked for examples, and came up with this silly list.

What is yer point?

:D

:D

Exactly. You took one position, and when asked to support it, gave support for some other stupid thing. Yer getting hammered cause yer a dill.hole. If you think liberals complain a lot about the government not taking care of them, give examples. Or zip yer piehole.

it is purely meant to help poor special people.

Typical democrat.

P.S. thecerwin actually is what we call a TR . He freely admits that he spends half of his day listening to Rush, then he apparently spends the other half repeating everything Rush says. That's why he can't answer any of you: Rush didn't address those specific questions yet.

Typical democrat.

P.S. thecerwin actually is what we call a TR . He freely admits that he spends half of his day listening to Rush, then he apparently spends the other half repeating everything Rush says. That's why he can't answer any of you: Rush didn't address those specific questions yet.

You forgot to add that I am too young to know what I'm talking about.