[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BOW - IDP

Over the next few months we will be discussing better or worse from last year for every NFL team. Feel free to discuss, but lets keep on the subject of the team for the day.

The format will be that of a courtroom.

There will be an argument for the player.

The evidence, which will be the teams schedule.

The closing statements will be projections

The Verdict is for the huddle forum to decide.

Will "said player" do better or worse than the listed projections.

Final Verdict will be decided 3 days later.

Ari - June 26

Atl - June 28

Bal - TBD

Buf

Car

Chi

Cin

Cle

Dal

Den

Det

GB

Hou

Ind

Jac

KC

Mia

Min

NE

NO

NYG

NYJ

Oak

Phi

Pit

SD

Sea

SF

StL

TB

Ten

Was

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Well, after getting my first glimpse of this, I must say that this is going to VERY helpful. My biggest FF deficiency is definitely on the IDP side, and this type of information/projection/discussion is going to be EXTREMELY useful.

:D :D :D

Check out the schedule. As Atlanta will be done on June 28. Every other, or 3rd weekday a new team will be added. Ill update the date of the next team when I post the current days BOW, in order to give you guys a good idea when I can get to the next one.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Check out the schedule. As Atlanta will be done on June 28. Every other, or 3rd weekday a new team will be added. Ill update the date of the next team when I post the current days BOW, in order to give you guys a good idea when I can get to the next one.

Nice job sarge

Every 2 days???

I know I haven't contributed yet, but I've been really busy at work & home lately. I will be doing my best to get into the discussions here soon, but in the meantime I have a small suggestion. When posting the names can we have a best-of-the-rest thread as well because there are a lot of IDP players not listed who could make big impacts on the upcoming season.