[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

To You Huddlers Who Dont Want Kids

spain

I know its a trendy thing for white folks to not have kids anymore. There are several couples at my company who absoutely dont want kids. They dont want some little monsters interferring with their lives. Well, for you jack asses who are so spoiled and selfish as to want to remain childless, the joke is on you! Your pathetic meaningless trivial life that you think is sooo important is a complete and utter waste. Your life is NOT complete, you are simply to ignorant or stupid to know better. I laugh out loud every time one of these idiots starts talking about why they dont want kids. They think they have it all when in reality they have nothing. They are morans who have no clue about the meaning of life. They will never know true joy and I pity them.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For 15 years, my wife and I were in this category. Last summer, we had a little boy and it has been the most amazing journey over the past 11 months. Of course, I'm now 40 and will be at retirement age by the time he graduates from college, but it doesn't matter. I'm glad that we came to our senses.

For 15 years, my wife and I were in this category. Last summer, we had a little boy and it has been the most amazing journey over the past 11 months. Of course, I'm now 40 and will be at retirement age by the time he graduates from college, but it doesn't matter. I'm glad that we came to our senses.

I am 41 now and will have to work until I die more then likely after starting over. :D

My wife and I are the same age. We had our kids when we were 38 and 40 years old. To me that is the perfect ages to have kids. Of course, if we had started sooner, we would have had more. We are both 43 now so having more kids is probably not an option and my wifes tubes are tied. We have actually kicked around the idea of adopting a child.

My wife and I are the same age. We had our kids when we were 38 and 40 years old. To me that is the perfect ages to have kids. Of course, if we had started sooner, we would have had more. We are both 43 now so having more kids is probably not an option and my wifes tubes are tied. We have actually kicked around the idea of adopting a child.

I think that is really great :D

i met a guy in construction that did taping & texture.....he was 50 when i met him and his two kids were grown and gone.....one day he showed up white as a ghost..." My wife is pregnant, what am i going to do " ..."this kid is going to have a grandfather for a dad "....we all seriously knew he couldn't do it....BUT that new little girl became his best friend, he made every softball game, she grew to be a super good pitcher and her team rode her all the way to the State title. Chuck died 2 yrs. later with Cancer...A HAPPY DAD....................

i met a guy in construction that did taping & texture.....he was 50 when i met him and his two kids were grown and gone.....one day he showed up white as a ghost..." My wife is pregnant, what am i going to do " ..."this kid is going to have a grandfather for a dad "....we all seriously knew he couldn't do it....BUT that new little girl became his best friend, he made every softball game, she grew to be a super good pitcher and her team rode her all the way to the State title. Chuck died 2 yrs. later with Cancer...A HAPPY DAD....................

:wipestearfromeye:

Never had kids in my previous marriages, but now have 2 fantastic step-sons with my wife. Both are in there mid-20's and I really enjoy sitting around and having a :D with them and dropping some knowledge on them since we come from completely different backgrounds - they are more into sports (i.e. the playing type vs. my FF type) or music (step-son #2 plays the drums). While I'm more of the "outdoor naturalist" and :D financial type.

It's been a real treat over the past 6 years and looking forward to step-son #1 wedding next year! :D

I know its a trendy thing for white folks to not have kids anymore. There are several couples at my company who absoutely dont want kids. They dont want some little monsters interferring with their lives. Well, for you jack asses who are so spoiled and selfish as to want to remain childless, the joke is on you! Your pathetic meaningless trivial life that you think is sooo important is a complete and utter waste. Your life is NOT complete, you are simply to ignorant or stupid to know better. I laugh out loud every time one of these idiots starts talking about why they dont want kids. They think they have it all when in reality they have nothing. They are morans who have no clue about the meaning of life. They will never know true joy and I pity them.

Today you have gone over the line dip stick. You have just insulted each and every person that is either infertile or otherwise unable to bring a child to conception. Ask the woman who's had 5 miscarriages what she thinks about your stupid assed ideas. And all because the racist in you can't accept the fact that whites are being out bred by the blacks and hispanics in this country.

If I were a pansy I'd complain to the powers that be that I'm exceptionally insulted by your holier than thou attitude. Instead I'll call you an f'ing prick and be done with it. lipolymphohemangiomas hemihypertrophy!!!ktard. Karma is gonna come and get you and I hope you feel it for many years.

Edited by Kid Cid

Today you have gone over the line dip stick. You have just insulted each and every person that is either infertile or otherwise unable to bring a child to conception. Ask the woman who's had 5 miscarriages what she thinks about your stupid assed ideas. And all because the racist in you can't accept the fact that whites are being out bred by the blacks and hispanics in this country.

If I were a pansy I'd complain to the powers that be that I'm exceptionally insulted by your holier than thou attitude. Instead I'll call you an f'ing prick and be done with it. lipolymphohemangiomas hemihypertrophy!!!ktard. Karma is gonna come and get you and I hope you feel it for many years.

Meh, if karma was gonna get Spain, he would have been dead a long time ago.

You obviously have strong views on this, apparently from personal experiences, so if you don't want to respond, that's fine, or if I step over the line, I apologize.

Let me start by saying that I agree with your post, and Spain, as usual, is on some kind of trip where he's trying to p*ss somebody off. However, after reading your post, the first thing that came to mind was why didn't you consider adoption?

:takingbaithooklineandsinker:

Spain..You are IMO one of the best reads and most entertaining huddlers fishing or not but this one is out of left field. If a married couple is on the same page about not wanting kids who are you to tell them they are less of a person for it. Personally my wife and I couldnt wait to have kids but others enjoy their married lives without kids and I applaud them for not falling to the peer pressure. Id rather see a couple with no kids then a couple have a kid they dont want..

Yep, spain was on some sort of pissy trip when he started the topic, but I think its obvious he's talking about people who don't want kids, not those who have tried and can't. And for those who can't, adoption can take years to actually work out with getting a child.

That said, I have a stepbrother and his wife who are in the 'no kids for us' category by choice. I don't understand it and have suggested it seems selfish, but in the end I decided that those who really don't want them should not have them! It's hard enough to make it through when you really want them, so we don't need parents who aren't into it trying to raise kids. Just my opinion...

You should adopt a black one. Now that would help you understand the meaning of life.

If we do adopt, it will most likely be a black or Asian child. It would make no difference to me the race of the child. What's the difference? Whatever they are, I would teach them to be Americans. Not African-Americans. Not Asian-Americans. They would be Americans first. Tennesseans second. And I would instill values of self-reliance in them, and make sure they dont ever listen to the liberals who will try to convince them that they are victims.

Edited by spain

Obviously with 4 kids I couldn't imagine not having any kids, being a DINK couple, etc... I guess it would be quieter and I would drink considerably more.

I think it is a bit selfish for those that are able to have kids to choose not to have them but I do think it's there perogative to choose not to but I do view them a bit differently. Plus it is a form of population control and offsets those that should stop at 1 or 2 kids that go on to have 5 or 6 and can't support them as mentioned above, kind of.

I have an Aunt and Uncle that never had kids, they are very, very, well off with a nice house in the Northern Burbs and a nice Condo in San Diego, etc.... and quite frankly I don't know if they were able to have children or just chose not to, either way I do view them a bit differently, still am close to them however.

Edited by chiefjay

Hold Up, Miss Sensitive! Did I even mention folks who desperately want to have children but for some biological reason cannot? Uh, no I didnt. I was talking about couples who DONT WANT KIDS. Huge difference as the folks who want children understand how meaningful it can be. So back up off your high horse jack ass. Secondly, I didnt mention, nor do I care who is being outbred by whom in this country. That is obviously something you pulled out of your ass because it doesnt pertain to me. Unfortunately, p.c. types like yourself get your panties all bunched up because I mentioned white couples not wanting kids. Those are facts and whether you want to make it some racist issue then thats on you Miss Manners. Some folks are just looking to be offended or looking for racism in everything. Perhaps you are one of this Rev Jackson.

You want to complain to the powers that be about me expressing my joy of being a father, and pitying the fools who dont care to understand the wonders of having children because they are too wrapped up in their meaningless lives, then go ahead and snitch me out. But dont come riding in here like I have somehow insulted you or any other infertile people as I wasnt talking to them. If you cant have kids but want to have some, you can always adopt. Ive known plenty of folks who have adopted children of all races. And we are actually considering it. So, straighten your panties back up before you coming running that stupid shi@te at me.

Meh, if karma was gonna get Spain, he would have been dead a long time ago.

You obviously have strong views on this, apparently from personal experiences, so if you don't want to respond, that's fine, or if I step over the line, I apologize.

Let me start by saying that I agree with your post, and Spain, as usual, is on some kind of trip where he's trying to p*ss somebody off. However, after reading your post, the first thing that came to mind was why didn't you consider adoption?

Both my sister and I were adopted. Suffice it to say I have enough issues with adoption that I won't do that to a child.

Great story :D

Kid, I don't think he was talking about people who can't have kids. He's talking about the one's who, out of selfishness, don't want them. I've experienced this myself. My Sister-in-law is this way. She says all the time she's too selfish to have her own child and she just 'wants to have fun her whole life.' I actually pity her because I don't think she'll ever understand the true joy of having children. People who can't have them I don't feel pity, I feel sorrow for them. I had a former coworker who's wife was infertile. He was the greatest guy, nice as could be and fairly well-off yet they had been trying to adopt for 5 years with no luck. It was terrible to see the guy get his hopes up sometimes only to have it fall thru.

:takingbaithooklineandsinker:

Spain..You are IMO one of the best reads and most entertaining huddlers fishing or not but this one is out of left field. If a married couple is on the same page about not wanting kids who are you to tell them they are less of a person for it. Personally my wife and I couldnt wait to have kids but others enjoy their married lives without kids and I applaud them for not falling to the peer pressure. Id rather see a couple with no kids then a couple have a kid they dont want..

Good info here...but I still look at them as being selfish. Nothing wrong with that if that's their choice and as stated before I feel pity for them.

Yep, spain was on some sort of pissy trip when he started the topic, but I think its obvious he's talking about people who don't want kids, not those who have tried and can't. And for those who can't, adoption can take years to actually work out with getting a child.

That said, I have a stepbrother and his wife who are in the 'no kids for us' category by choice. I don't understand it and have suggested it seems selfish, but in the end I decided that those who really don't want them should not have them! It's hard enough to make it through when you really want them, so we don't need parents who aren't into it trying to raise kids. Just my opinion...

That was my thought as well, somebody in his office must have been talking all high-and-mighty about not wanting kids. :D

Both my sister and I were adopted. Suffice it to say I have enough issues with adoption that I won't do that to a child.

Obviously you have a better understanding of adoption than I do having been adopted yourself, but I always thought it was better for a child if they were adopted rather than have them go through childhood in foster homes or stuck with a parent(s) that doesn't want them. :D

Obviously you have a better understanding of adoption than I do having been adopted yourself, but I always thought it was better for a child if they were adopted rather than have them go through childhood in foster homes or stuck with a parent(s) that doesn't want them. :D

my wife was adopted and was and is thankful for it.. we looked at adopting but 20 grand we didnt have at the time :D

My wife and I are the same age. We had our kids when we were 38 and 40 years old. To me that is the perfect ages to have kids.

I respectfully disagree. My wife and I have two boys, 6 and 2 and they will both be out of the house when I am 44 and she is 40. We both wanted kids when wee were young so, 1. We could keep up with them 2. Try and not have such a generation gap (my dad and I were 30 years apart and that was too much IMO) 3. Still be young enough to enjoy a lot of things. 4. and the most important of all, they hopefully get to spend more time with us in the long run. :D

People that say they don't want kids doesn't bother me so much, but they are missing out on a lot and are usually the selfish type from what I have witnessed. However there is the other extreme where people are having too many kids and for the wrong reasons.