[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

To You Huddlers Who Dont Want Kids

spain

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know its a trendy thing for white folks to not have kids anymore. There are several couples at my company who absoutely dont want kids. They dont want some little monsters interferring with their lives. Well, for you jack asses who are so spoiled and selfish as to want to remain childless, the joke is on you! Your pathetic meaningless trivial life that you think is sooo important is a complete and utter waste. Your life is NOT complete, you are simply to ignorant or stupid to know better. I laugh out loud every time one of these idiots starts talking about why they dont want kids. They think they have it all when in reality they have nothing. They are morans who have no clue about the meaning of life. They will never know true joy and I pity them.

I read this as being bothered by the people who think their life is better because they don't have kids. Those people are comparing the quality of life in two different situations, one of which they have absolutely no experience with. That is ignorance by definition and they are assinine because of it. I totally agree. These people may feel the same way if they had a kid but it doesn't matter. The fact is they spout off and have no experience to support it.

I also totally agree that this thread is funny if only because of the reactions by people who tried to read between the lines and put words in the Spaniards mouth. Classic soap box huddle.

So according to you Spain, the meaning of life is having children. So for those couples without children, either by choice or circumstance, their lives are meaningless? And why is selfishness a crime? My wife and I were both selfish when we decided to have a child. Am I being selfish when I feel joy from my child? Wouldn't it be equally as bad and selfish for someone on welfare and unable to support themselves to bring additional children into the world? Wouldn't it be more irresponsible for those who don't want them to have children? True they may be missing out on the joy of children that you obviously have experienced but unless a couple really wants children they could be doing a disservice to themselves as well as their children if they had children when they didn't want them. I've seen plenty of people that are horrible parents and don't enjoy being parents. They are miserable and the kids are miserable...is that your meaning of life?

Obviously you have a better understanding of adoption than I do having been adopted yourself, but I always thought it was better for a child if they were adopted rather than have them go through childhood in foster homes or stuck with a parent(s) that doesn't want them. :D

Not saying adopting is bad in all cases, just that I've got enough hangups that it's not the right choice for me and my wife. Trust me when I say this is a topic thta has been well discussed.

So according to you Spain, the meaning of life is having children. So for those couples without children, either by choice or circumstance, their lives are meaningless? And why is selfishness a crime? My wife and I were both selfish when we decided to have a child. Am I being selfish when I feel joy from my child? Wouldn't it be equally as bad and selfish for someone on welfare and unable to support themselves to bring additional children into the world? Wouldn't it be more irresponsible for those who don't want them to have children? True they may be missing out on the joy of children that you obviously have experienced but unless a couple really wants children they could be doing a disservice to themselves as well as their children if they had children when they didn't want them. I've seen plenty of people that are horrible parents and don't enjoy being parents. They are miserable and the kids are miserable...is that your meaning of life?

he's fishen :D

If you don't agree with spain, you're an idiot. You people don't know this yet? :D

Along these same lines, I'm getting a new niece in a couple of weeks. My brother-in-law has been working in Chad for several years. He somehow came in contact with a two-year old girl from Cameroon last year and is about to have the paperwork finalized for her adoption. :D

Kids suck...it's so much easier to borrow them for a few hours from WalMart and find out you don't want any....f'n amber alert.

:D

But I gotta say...if someone judges having kids by what they see in WalMart then they've got a pretty f'ed up idea of what it's like to have kids. I don't know what it is about that place, but my kids go insane the second we walk through that door. My wife now REFUSES to take our kids there with her anymore. Any other store is fine, but Walmart? "Never again." :D

If you don't agree with spain, you're an idiot. You people don't know this yet? :D

Along these same lines, I'm getting a new niece in a couple of weeks. My brother-in-law has been working in Chad for several years. He somehow came in contact with a two-year old girl from Cameroon last year and is about to have the paperwork finalized for her adoption. :D

Very nice story, but this part gave me a chuckle. :D

Edited by rajncajn

If having no kids is selfish - is stopping at one more selfish than 2? Is stopping at 2 more selfish than stopping at 3?

edited to add: I stopped at one and got snipped. I did it because I am selfish - we both are, but we're good with that.

Edited by Duchess Jack

If having no kids is selfish - is stopping at one more selfish than 2? Is stopping at 2 more selfish than stopping at 3?

edited to add: I stopped at one and got snipped. I did it because I am selfish - we both are, but we're good with that.

That's called having your cake & eating it too. :D

Then it is destined that your life will be slightly less empty than Az's (no kids) and slightly more empty than mine (two kids). It's really quite simple, DJ. :D

I love my son more than I've ever loved anything or anyone. he has changed my life for the best!

But I think we can ALL probably think of an example of a couple or even just one individual part of a couple, where it is obvious they should never procreate and either are, or would make, absolutely horrible parents that would abuse or scar their children in the worst possible way.

Both my sister and I were adopted. Suffice it to say I have enough issues with adoption that I won't do that to a child.

Today you have gone over the line dip stick. You have just insulted each and every person that is unable to adopt a child. Ask the woman who's unsuccessfully attempted for 10 years to adopt a child what she thinks about your stupid assed ideas. And all because the you had issues with your adoption.

If I were a pansy I'd complain to the powers that be that I'm exceptionally insulted by your holier than thou attitude. Instead I'll call you an f'ing prick and be done with it. lipolymphohemangiomas hemihypertrophy!!!ktard. Karma is gonna come and get you and I hope you feel it for many years.

But I gotta say...if someone judges having kids by what they see in WalMart then they've got a pretty f'ed up idea of what it's like to have kids. I don't know what it is about that place, but my kids go insane the second we walk through that door. My wife now REFUSES to take our kids there with her anymore. Any other store is fine, but Walmart? "Never again." :D

Or Chuck E. Cheese's...What you do is walk in and start talking about the idyllic fairyland kids that some of you have that are the greatest thing ever and how you wish you could experience that....the parents usually give you a few bucks to take their kids away for a couple of days. :D

Or Chuck E. Cheese's...What you do is walk in and start talking about the idyllic fairyland kids that some of you have that are the greatest thing ever and how you wish you could experience that....the parents usually give you a few bucks to take their kids away for a couple of days. :D

Why do you think they serve beer in those places?

Honestly my girl is fairly reserved in Chuck E Cheese hell. :D

The wife and I will have kids eventually. We're still young so we've got time to enjoy the "non-kid" lifestyle.

You know..impromptu dinners out, weekend getaways, spending small fortunes on indulgences, etc. When the time comes..this income will be devoted to our kids. Spoiled little brats. :D

I know its a trendy thing for white folks to not have kids anymore. There are several couples at my company who absoutely dont want kids. They dont want some little monsters interferring with their lives. Well, for you jack asses who are so spoiled and selfish as to want to remain childless, the joke is on you! Your pathetic meaningless trivial life that you think is sooo important is a complete and utter waste. Your life is NOT complete, you are simply to ignorant or stupid to know better. I laugh out loud every time one of these idiots starts talking about why they dont want kids. They think they have it all when in reality they have nothing. They are morans who have no clue about the meaning of life. They will never know true joy and I pity them.

congrats on being black. I guess this means you're gonna have at least 7 or 8 brats?

:takingbaithooklineandsinker:

Spain..You are IMO one of the best reads and most entertaining huddlers fishing or not but this one is out of left field. If a married couple is on the same page about not wanting kids who are you to tell them they are less of a person for it. Personally my wife and I couldnt wait to have kids but others enjoy their married lives without kids and I applaud them for not falling to the peer pressure. Id rather see a couple with no kids then a couple have a kid they dont want..

meaning to life is subjective. medical circumstance aside, not having kids is not always a selfish move. if it's not at my expensem let people be happy