[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Arizona - LB - Karlos Dansby

Rating the Projections, Better or Worse?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. 87 tackles, 24 assists, 5 sacks.

• Better
    • Worse

The Argument for Dansby

Dansby has been roaming the strong side LB position for his first few years in the league. There are rumblings he could be moved inside, which would increase his value.

A year ago Dansby ended his season with 71 tackles, 19 assists, and 4 sacks. The Defense believes Dansby will improve on those numbers by at least one tackle a game if he is moved inside, and possibly 1.5 tackle upgrade a game over last year.

The Evidence

Arizona 2006 schedule -

SF @SEA STL @ATL KC CHI @OAK @GB BYE DAL DET @MIN @STL SEA DEN @SF @SD

Closing Statements

Projections for Dansby

87 tackles, 24 assists, 5 sacks.

The Verdict

Your vote decides.

Rating those projections, will Dansby do Better or Worse?

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Voted a bit worse since i think he gets less then 5 sacks...if he moves to MLB then yeah he would be a better but the uncertainty surrounding the LBs and the addition of edge says a bit worse(nothing major)

Edited by keggerz

The same. I dont think he moves and I think Hayes mans the middle. If he does move inside, due to Hayes not being able to come back from injury, then he performs better due to more tackles, but still gets some sacks on passing downs ...

Voted a bit worse since i think he gets less then 5 sacks...if he moves to MLB then yeah he would be a better but the uncertainty surrounding the LBs and the addition of edge says a bit worse(nothing major)

I think he could get over 110 tackles with a move to the middle and 7 sacks and 80 tackles if he stays weakside. Really great player coming into just his third year!

Edited by broncosn05

I voted worse but only marginally. Hopefully he'll be healthy the entire year. I think he'll stay at SLB, especially if the Cardinals can ever pick somebody to play MLB and keep that guy healthy.