Sign in to follow this  
PantherDave

Private League Formed.

I decided to post this anew to let everyone know-it's a private league at NFL.com. It will be a low stress fun league for some $$($20 buy in-imagine that!!!). Please, established Huddlers only-PM me for league name and pw-Peace PD.

Basic FF

TD-6 pts

QB 25 yds passing-1pt

RB 10 yds rush/rec-1 pt

WR/TE rec/rush 10 yds-1pt

Team DT with some points for shut-out's and other points allowed, the rest pretty basic team DT scoring

RB's WR's QB's lose points for fumbles and QB for int's.

i'm in. doesn't matter what the rules are, i'll still win. :D

i'm in. doesn't matter what the rules are, i'll still win. :D

Taking your $ will be fun.

I'd love to be in a none stress low money league with good competition. Send me the info and Ill join right away. Thanks!

. Please, established Huddlers only-PM me for league name and pw-Peace PD.

Can't join, already in too many league, but just curious.........what constitutes "established" Huddlers? :D

Can't join, already in too many league, but just curious.........what constitutes "established" Huddlers? :D

Someone who has been around-posted useful info etc. Someone with an 06 join date and say low post count most likely won't get into the league.

Someone who has been around-posted useful info etc. Someone with an 06 join date and say low post count most likely won't get into the league.

Low post? 500 low? 1000 low? I am not meaning to cause trouble, just trying to figure out in case something like this comes up again......

Low post? 500 low? 1000 low? I am not meaning to cause trouble, just trying to figure out in case something like this comes up again......

Not so much just post count, as some have 50% in smilies, I guess it's a personel decision on my part, but for what it's worth you seem to handle yourself realtively well IMO and would qaulify.

Not so much just post count, as some have 50% in smilies, I guess it's a personel decision on my part, but for what it's worth you seem to handle yourself realtively well IMO and would qaulify.

Well, thanks, I appreciate that.......seems like I was a little boy and just been told by daddy that I am a MAN!!!!!!( I mean that in the good way PD! :D )

so what are the best FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAUGES TO JOIN??? i'm not looking to be a commisioner<think i spelled it correct>

i just wanna join a league that has a decent prizes!!!

so what are the best FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAUGES TO JOIN??? i'm not looking to be a commisioner<think i spelled it correct>

My beautiful thread has been boinked-I really hope that is an alias, if not-Release the Krakken(Hugh One).

i'm sorry to boink into your thread but i'm new to this forum and i didn't know where to post a thread at so i kinda just ask my question on your thread!! i apologize. :D

Edited by gordo721

I'm interested , it's not a keeper league or is it? Are the the scoring , lineup details , etc. decided on yet?

I'm interested , it's not a keeper league or is it? Are the the scoring , lineup details , etc. decided on yet?

It's set already on NFL.com-pretty basic FF w/ team DT.

so can you help a lost man out???

I'm sorry, but you don't qualify for this league but there is a slew of $20 leagues up to join on this very page-even a $10 league, so help yourself.

Hey PD I'd take a look at the league info and think about it. Shoot me the info.

I don't like your Avatar. :D

I'm interested. Hope I'm "established" enough. Let me know if my lowly post count entitles me to having my $20 taken... :D