[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Always Sunny in Philadelphia

AtomicCEO

Fox made a smart move featuring that show on Sunday nights on the main network. But... the stuff they can get away with on FX at it's regular broadcast time is much better. They don't bleep, and the subject matter gets racier. Constantly drunk driving, strippers, and crazy stuff.

This show is cracking me up more and more as I watch it. The characters are great. The little fights the brother and sister get into are classic. It's got that feel of a cult classic comedy in half hour chunks... like Napolean Dynomite or Bottle Rocket. Subtle comedy that is making me laugh out loud the more I watch.

Is anyone else tuning into it?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no clue what this show is :D

It's a single-camera shot sitcom (think Arrested Development, not Friends), about 4 20-something people that own a bar in Philadelphia. The humor is twisted though. Episodes keep ending with people getting run over or shot. :D

It's a single-camera shot sitcom (think Arrested Development, not Friends), about 4 20-something people that own a bar in Philadelphia. The humor is twisted though. Episodes keep ending with people getting run over or shot. :D

I can't believe I haven't heard of this....I'm setting it to record..

Dang, my TiVo didn't record anything tonight. I readjusted my priority so that won't happen again. :D

Tiny spoiler...

Dennis and Dee went on welfare and purposefully got addicted to crack! :D

Edited by thecerwin

I caught a couple of episodes last night on F/X... very funny!

"I'd like to buy one crack please." :D

I'm a little unclear about the relationships of the main characters though... can anybody clear that up?

I'm a little unclear about the relationships of the main characters though... can anybody clear that up?

:D he charged them 200 for "2"

... :D

I'm a little fuzzy myself - obviously Danny DeVito is Dee and Dennis' dad. I think Mac, Charlie and Dennis are just friends. I need to see more from the first season...

I'm a little fuzzy myself - obviously Danny DeVito is Dee and Dennis' dad. I think Mac, Charlie and Dennis are just friends. I need to see more from the first season...

I 1st started last week and saw 4 episodes so far....

but umm...this isn't the 1st season? :D:D