[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Derek Smith

Smith was teh 18th ranked LB in Fusion scoring last yr, and was 23 the year before that. I dont think he is under rated, just an average player getting many opportunities because he plays for a team with a terrible offense, and along side few if any other defensive playmakers.

http://football17.myfantasyleague.com/2005...Y=points&TEAM=*

Smith was teh 18th ranked LB in Fusion scoring last yr, and was 23 the year before that. I dont think he is under rated, just an average player getting many opportunities because he plays for a team with a terrible offense, and along side few if any other defensive playmakers.

http://football17.myfantasyleague.com/2005...Y=points&TEAM=*

:D

He gets drafted right where he should be drafted -- except by people who think he's some sort of overlooked bargain. :D

• 2 weeks later...

in all my IDP leagues he goes late into the draft, i really dont know why as he is guarenteed to be in the middle of SF all year, and he consistently gets 85+tackles a year

The last three years in a row, yes, this is true. And that's not including his double-digit assists he typically adds to his stats each year as well. IMO consistency is what creates great fantasy football players, and this guy's got it.