Sign in to follow this  
theprofessor

Big Payouts ...... Act Now!

I need 4 owners to fill out an 8-team National League. Ownership fee is $200.00. We pay $50.00 per week for high score of the week (17 times!), $100.00 to division winners, $600.00 to total points champion, $300.00 for 2nd place, $200.00 for 3rd place, $100.00 to Super Bowl Champion, etc. League is managed by FANBALL and is facillitated by a commissioner with 12 years of successful experience.

I need owners that are committed, stay involved and are looking for a league that they can stay in for years. I will provide references to anyone that is interested that can speak for the quality of this league and the organization and integrity in which I run this league. I believe that you will find this league to be one that you will thoroughly enjoy year after year. To review our league rules please PM me or email me @ theprofessor1@comcast.net.

It is important that you act fast on this. I will accept the first 4 owners that fit the criteria of what we want in our league. Thanks, in advance, for your interest.

I need 4 owners to fill out an 8-team National League. Ownership fee is $200.00. We pay $50.00 per week for high score of the week (17 times!), $100.00 to division winners, $600.00 to total points champion, $300.00 for 2nd place, $200.00 for 3rd place, $100.00 to Super Bowl Champion, etc. League is managed by FANBALL and is facillitated by a commissioner with 12 years of successful experience.

I need owners that are committed, stay involved and are looking for a league that they can stay in for years. I will provide references to anyone that is interested that can speak for the quality of this league and the organization and integrity in which I run this league. I believe that you will find this league to be one that you will thoroughly enjoy year after year. To review our league rules please PM me or email me @ theprofessor1@comcast.net.

It is important that you act fast on this. I will accept the first 4 owners that fit the criteria of what we want in our league. Thanks, in advance, for your interest.

50 * 17 = 850

100 * 2 = 200 (assuming 2 divisions)

600 *1 = 600

300 * 1 = 300

200 * 1 = 200

100 * 1 = 100

Total = 2250 in payouts

8 * 200 = 1600 in league fees

So are you paying the extra $650 out of your pocket? :D

I guess I was too slow to respond to this important offer :D ... I really wanted to send $200 to a total stranger to join an 8 team league.

BTW BC ... because he said "National League" I wonder if it isn't a 16 team league split into 2 8 team leagues. Either way the math doesn't add up.

I also find it funny that he is looking for "committed owners" to join a long term league ... BUT HE IS REPLACING HALF the ownership!

Edited by Grits and Shins

WOW, I get 1/2 my money back if I win the superbowl!??! :D

Nice Sarcasm :D I don't know what type of leagues your used to playing in but the REAL champion wins the total points contest, NOT the Super Bowl!! Just for example .... the 1st place finsiher won over $1,100.00 last year. Perhaps you are a bit :D

50 * 17 = 850

100 * 2 = 200 (assuming 2 divisions)

600 *1 = 600

300 * 1 = 300

200 * 1 = 200

100 * 1 = 100

Total = 2250 in payouts

8 * 200 = 1600 in league fees

So are you paying the extra $650 out of your pocket? :D

I gues you are challenged in more than 1 way .... The $850.00 is created by free agency money. Last year we AVERAGED $57.00 per week in Free Agency monies. This money is paid out at the end of the year. I have run this league for 12 years. Instaed of being such a D-Bag why don't you ask to contact some of the existing owners to find out what a great league it is. If you weren't interested why are you wasting OUR time? :D

I guess I was too slow to respond to this important offer :D ... I really wanted to send $200 to a total stranger to join an 8 team league.

BTW BC ... because he said "National League" I wonder if it isn't a 16 team league split into 2 8 team leagues. Either way the math doesn't add up.

I also find it funny that he is looking for "committed owners" to join a long term league ... BUT HE IS REPLACING HALF the ownership!

In fact you are .....SLOW! The math does add up but it's obvious that you need me to draw you a picture so you GET IT!

I will admit that I wasn't as detailed as I should have been when I presented this. This league, on an average, generates over $50.00 per week through blind bidding and FCFS free agency. That is how we are able to pay a minimum of $50.00 per week for the HIGH score of the week. These monies are NOT included in the entry fee vs. Payout figures I provided.

I run a large local Auction league (12 years) and started this "smaller" league last year because I also wanted to do a regular serpentine style redraft league. I was only able to attract 6 owners to play last year and 2 dropped out suddenly this year because of a job change, etc.

My reason to ask for committed owners is because I don't want to go through the recruiting process again, for reasons such as this. Here I am explaining myself to a few boys that are more interested in proving that they have a sense of humor then bringing anything of real value to the boards. Get a life! :D

Edited by theprofessor

In fact you are .....SLOW! The math does add up but it's obvious that you need me to draw you a picture so you GET IT!

I will admit that I wasn't as detailed as I should have been when I presented this. This league, on an average, generates over $50.00 per week through blind bidding and FCFS free agency. That is how we are able to pay a minimum of $50.00 per week for the HIGH score of the week. These monies are NOT included in the entry fee vs. Payout figures I provided.

I run a large local Auction league (12 years) and started this "smaller" league last year because I also wanted to do a regular serpentine style redraft league. I was only able to attract 6 owners to play last year and 2 dropped out suddenly this year because of a job change, etc.

My reason to ask for committed owners is because I don't want to go through the recruiting process again, for reasons such as this. Here I am explaining myself to a few boys that are more interested in proving that they have a sense of humor then bringing anything of real value to the boards. Get a life! :D

Lessee - by your own admission you didn't put all of the details up, and when people start poking holes in your half worded proposal you accuse them of being slows.

How slow does that make you for cocking it up in the first place?

Why would anyone join a league with an attitude like yours?

Lessee - by your own admission you didn't put all of the details up, and when people start poking holes in your half worded proposal you accuse them of being slows.

How slow does that make you for cocking it up in the first place?

Why would anyone join a league with an attitude like yours?

Hey, look ............ we have another one!! :D:D

Edited by theprofessor

:D

Maybe theprofessor can give classes on how to make friends.

Any payout system that is dependant on $850 in transactions fees could be problematical ... unless your system is scaled. Of course that is not what you said ... you said BIG PAYOUTS and proceeded to itemize all those big payouts. Then when we point out the math doesn't work you call us retards.

It's no wonder you can't retain owners in your league.

I think it's hysterical how you can question the legitimacy of the leagues I commish or question me on how I can't retain owners when, in fact, it's just the opposite. I have been a commissioner for over 12 years and have retained every owner, but a few, year after year. This second league that I am trying to gain new ownership is one that I just started last year and is with owners that are not local and that I have no friendship with so it's very hard to retain everyone. Things happen. Jobs are lost. People move on. Finances change.

Don't spew your negative comments around like you know what you're talking about because clearly you don't. Everyone of the owners of my league would speak very highly of me and how I commission my league. Move on ......

Now I know why I get PM'd from other members about you. Looooser!! :D:D

Look at the PM theprofessor just sent me :D

He's a good commissioner, really, trust him ... we've so much evidence of his level-headedness in this thread.

I'm so hurt ... everybody is PM'ing everybody else about how evil ol' Blitz is

I'm thinking there are a couple PERFECT candidates to be in your league with you ... try looking up Only in America and Ugly Tuna ... they should fit right in.

Edited by Grits and Shins

Maybe theprofessor can give classes on how to make friends.

Any payout system that is dependant on $850 in transactions fees could be problematical ... unless your system is scaled. Of course that is not what you said ... you said BIG PAYOUTS and proceeded to itemize all those big payouts. Then when we point out the math doesn't work you call us retards.

It's no wonder you can't retain owners in your league.

Well, now I understand why people say what they do about you. :D

Since you seem to know everything about MY league. The last 3 years we have raised, through free agency, $969.00 (2005), $1,037.00 (2004) and $1,011.00 (2003). Why would I care about what YOU :D think might be problematic when my free agency payout system is proven? The only thing that is problematic is YOU. Try adding something of value next time instead of trying to tear everyone down. Go to sleep now. :D

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: theprofessor.

· View this post

· Squeeze me a little harder theprofessor

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: theprofessor.

· View this post

· Squeeze me a little harder theprofessor