[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Food beverage Forum Idea....

Pope Flick

Pope you care package was sent out today, 2-3 day priority-Enjoy.

PD - It landed in LA yesterday, and I thank you tremendously!!! :D:D:D:D:D

As I said, I'll be using it week 1 on my ribs and will spread the sauces around so everyone can try some, and by everyone I would mean close to a dozen people so there will be many thanks.

Unfortunately, one of the bottle didn't survive the trip. :D I can't recall the brands at the moment, but 2 mustard sauces came through, and that thin red sauce that looks like it'd get my car petty good gas mileage :D . The broken one I didn't bother trying to rescue, as it was a bit of a styrofoam popcorn gumbo in that box.

So, I'm going to look into a chunk of carne asada to send your way, prepped vato style from the hoods of Los Angeles, main.

:D:D:D:D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PD - It landed in LA yesterday, and I thank you tremendously!!! :D:D:D:D:D

As I said, I'll be using it week 1 on my ribs and will spread the sauces around so everyone can try some, and by everyone I would mean close to a dozen people so there will be many thanks.

Unfortunately, one of the bottle didn't survive the trip. :D I can't recall the brands at the moment, but 2 mustard sauces came through, and that thin red sauce that looks like it'd get my car petty good gas mileage :D . The broken one I didn't bother trying to rescue, as it was a bit of a styrofoam popcorn gumbo in that box.

So, I'm going to look into a chunk of carne asada to send your way, prepped vato style from the hoods of Los Angeles, main.

:D:D:D:D

Sorry one got broken, but 3 out a 4 aint bad-do mix up some of my family's BBQ sauce as well, I'd like to know how that on goes over, as it was created in 1948-Peace PD.

Anybody wanna trade some stuff, Philly- Hoagies , steak sandwiches, Tasty Cakes, Wise Potatoe Chips, Philly Soft Pretzels- I want to get some really good BBQ sauce. Let me know.

Can you get me some of the seasoning they put on the crabfries at Chickies and Pete's? I ate two orders of those dam things when I was there.

well nun of the cheese factories sell " breaded cheese curds" one guy said is was agianst his religion... they do have thme in the super market..... ill check on what kinds usuallly about 15 or so different brands

:D:D

Well let me know what you find. :D

Anybody wanna trade some stuff, Philly- Hoagies , steak sandwiches, Tasty Cakes, Wise Potatoe Chips, Philly Soft Pretzels- I want to get some really good BBQ sauce. Let me know.

I would probably be up for a Philly steak, but there's a local joint here in town that gets everything sent to them from their old hometown (Philly, of course) and it's just incredible. Perhaps when I move to Tejas I'll crave 'em enough and will take you up on that offer. I'm sure you wouldn't mind some Texas BBQ sent your way. :D

Can you get me some of the seasoning they put on the crabfries at Chickies and Pete's? I ate two orders of those dam things when I was there.

I will see if they sell it, if so it's yours.

Edited by NSab

Loaf, your sauce is on the way. Should be there Monday.

I could sure use some soft preztels from Philly. Nsab? Hello.... :D

If you really want them pm your add. i have a place to get them hot right out of the oven.