[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ads on site

martians

Is there any chance that the ads on the main page will go away?

Or at the very least, could the ads telling me to join the huddle and check out theese reasons to join the huddle go away?

I really do not understand why I am seeing ads wanting me to join when I am logged in.

Thanks in advance

Is there any chance that the ads on the main page will go away?

Or at the very least, could the ads telling me to join the huddle and check out theese reasons to join the huddle go away?

I really do not understand why I am seeing ads wanting me to join when I am logged in.

Thanks in advance

The Huddle was having problems before with the ad servers being blocked by corporate firewalls & hanging up the page refresh. So while they worked the issue out they took down the ads & replaced it with their default Huddle ad.

But is it normal for us to see the ads wanting us to join the huddle after we have already paid and are logged in?

I joined the huddle ( this is my first year with them -- and I am very pleased with them thus far --) as soona s I could.....I have seent he ads since day one.

But is it normal for us to see the ads wanting us to join the huddle after we have already paid and are logged in?

I joined the huddle ( this is my first year with them -- and I am very pleased with them thus far --) as soona s I could.....I have seent he ads since day one.

The message boards are available to non members, so those ads are encourage those to become paid members.

The message boards are available to non members, so those ads are encourage those to become paid members.

I do understand that. In fact I used the message boards before I became a paid member of the Huddle.

But once you pay, and you sign in as a paid user, why do you still need to see the jointhe huddle banners?

I do understand that. In fact I used the message boards before I became a paid member of the Huddle.

But once you pay, and you sign in as a paid user, why do you still need to see the jointhe huddle banners?

They don't have separate banners for paying & non-paying members. The only pages that are pay content are the one's listed as such, none of which are message board pages. When you sign in on the message board you are not signing in as a paying member of The Huddle, only a registered user of the message boards.

They don't have separate banners for paying & non-paying members. The only pages that are pay content are the one's listed as such, none of which are message board pages. When you sign in on the message board you are not signing in as a paying member of The Huddle, only a registered user of the message boards.

I do understand that, I think that I was not clear about the ads. I am referring to the ads at www.thehuddle.com.

The main site. First page you see. What you are saying makes perfect sense, the message boards are a free to use.

I am referring to the main page. I do not understand why it says....welcome XXXXXX and then right under that there is an ad wanting to signn up and become a member. I obviously am already a member.....the system just welcomed by name.