Sign in to follow this  
LooGie

I'm back BABY! (Like you guys care)

I'm been out of the "loop" (read: the whole dang country) for about 5 months. But I'm back, and I want to commemorate the occassion by starting a new Yahoo Salary Cap league, open to all Huddlers.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/salcap is the link to sign up. Join, and join a private group.

the group id# is 321 and the password is huddleup

I don't think there's a limit, but perhaps. Either way, get your join on!

I missed you guys!

:D

in the time you were gone, a 'find a league/find an owner' board was created for these kind of posts ...

welcome brack.

I'm been out of the "loop" (read: the whole dang country) for about 5 months. But I'm back, and I want to commemorate the occassion by starting a new Yahoo Salary Cap league, open to all Huddlers.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/salcap is the link to sign up. Join, and join a private group.

the group id# is 321 and the password is huddleup

I don't think there's a limit, but perhaps. Either way, get your join on!

I missed you guys!

:D

Past historyshows I wouldn't be in a league with you---unless it's a FREE league! :D

Past historyshows I wouldn't be in a league with you---unless it's a FREE league! :D

Wow, nice work. Thanks for the heads up. Not that I would have joined a free yahoo league anyway. :D

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: LooGie.

· View this post

· Squeeze me a little harder LooGie

First of the Season!! :D:D

2nd actually :D

Is BJ taking the day off?

Is BJ taking the day off?

slow computer connection today. :D:D

why don't you ask the league how they feel about me. I left the f'ing country, which you would've known if you read the whole post nether region.

I already apologized, not that i have to explain myself to you...

And grits ignored me almost a year ago...so the joke's on you...wait...well...anyway...he's hated me WAAAAY longer than you...

So my question is simple, why would you not tell the CBFL you were leaving the country? I could care less how the rest of the league feels about you (I already know) and I don't care if you explain yourself.

So my question is simple, why would you not tell the CBFL you were leaving the country? I could care less how the rest of the league feels about you (I already know) and I don't care if you explain yourself.

So if you dont care if I explain myself, why are you asking why I wouldn't tell the league i was leaving?

The opportunity to join a free yahoo league superceeds all the whining about Loo's past transgressions ... I'm in. :D

The opportunity to join a free yahoo league superceeds all the whining about Loo's past transgressions ... I'm in. :D

um..thanks...i think.

bump bump. Come on guys, fill it up. it's free, and it's dope and you'll lose terribly to me!