[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who did you "Come up" with at the huddle ?

whomper

I don't recall why he changed it ... did he lose a bet ... but he changed it to scarecrow (or was it related to unibrow?)

Oh yeah, but didn't it have to do with his man love for Elton John?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D one of the first things i remember on the huddle is some newbie named spain getting everyone rankled with a few staunchly defended racist comments.

:D I remember posting something about me not liking Shawn King because black quarterbacks simply not having the leadership qualities to play the position, and the fish just started jumping in the boat, including Bronco Billy among others! :D

Rob caught his wife cheating and ripped the keyboard out of the computer and threw it at her. No one knew why he was offline for about 10 days or so...

And yes, he came back and renamed himself Scarecrow because of his man-love for Elton John.

JJ, Balla, Darin, Whomper, Puddy, Chargerz, and a few others I can't remember.

Heck of a pledge class, I tell ya. :D

One of those strange things about life on the Internet: I've "known" Big Country for 8 years online but I only just got to meet him a couple of weeks ago.

:D