[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What we Huddlers Do For a Living

jaxfactor

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truth be told, I used to be the minister of security for a Nigerian prince, but, there was a coup so now I am trying to find a way to transfer approximately $93 million dollars in funds to the US.

Anyone care to help me with this endeavor. The prince will gladly reward you handsomely if you just supply us with your bank account information, social security number, copies of photo IDs and other personally identifiable information so we can arrange to have funds transferred to you.

YGPM

Am a computer programmer for the American Military-Industrial complex.

Yes, I help make things that go boom. Or rather things that deliver things that go boom.

And I'm a liberal :D

In my spare time I freelance artwork and flash games.

Edited by cre8tiff

Truth be told, I used to be the minister of security for a Nigerian prince, but, there was a coup so now I am trying to find a way to transfer approximately $93 million dollars in funds to the US.

Anyone care to help me with this endeavor. The prince will gladly reward you handsomely if you just supply us with your bank account information, social security number, copies of photo IDs and other personally identifiable information so we can arrange to have funds transferred to you.

Ask Perch :D

Now, I will let the cat out of the bag. I have a degree in business management. However, after graduating I could not find a job that was in the $ range I was looking for. Seemed like all the offers I got were from fast food restaurants. I took the civil service exam and got hired on at the US Postal Service as a letter carrier.

I liked it so much I've been there for 19 years. Been offered management jobs many times but always decline as Postal Management are pricks. I deliver all your Christmas goodies. I also deliver all the bills, divorce papers, credit card offers, Publisher's Clearing House, weekly junk mail circulars, more junk, and still more junk. :D:D Just don't ever get on my bad side as I may hunt you down, wait till you make a stop a your local Post Office, and :D:D:D . Now, if I could only stop the Florida heat and humidity from burning my arss up, I think I may just make it another 11 years to retirement.

After retirement, I plan on putting my degree to work and opening up my own business. But until then..... :D:D:D

:D

Ask Perch :D

Now, I will let the cat out of the bag. I have a degree in business management. However, after graduating I could not find a job that was in the $ range I was looking for. Seemed like all the offers I got were from fast food restaurants. I took the civil service exam and got hired on at the US Postal Service as a letter carrier.

I liked it so much I've been there for 19 years. Been offered management jobs many times but always decline as Postal Management are pricks. I deliver all your Christmas goodies. I also deliver all the bills, divorce papers, credit card offers, Publisher's Clearing House, weekly junk mail circulars, more junk, and still more junk. :D:D Just don't ever get on my bad side as I may hunt you down, wait till you make a stop a your local Post Office, and :D:D:D . Now, if I could only stop the Florida heat and humidity from burning my arss up, I think I may just make it another 11 years to retirement.

After retirement, I plan on putting my degree to work and opening up my own business. But until then..... :D:D:D

:D

[seinfeld] newman ... [/seinfeld]

Yes, I help make things that go boom. Or rather things that deliver things that go boom.

You and I should get together. :D:D:D The Post Office is waiting. :D

And I'm a liberal :D

In my spare time I freelance artwork and flash games.

Do you use ADA? I ask because I'm an Oracle developer. Oracle PL/SQL has its origins in ADA, a high-level computer programming language developed for the US Department of Defense in 1979.

I'm technically between jobs. The short answer is Social Work.

Many years of doing therapy with children (loved it but couldn't do a part time schedule school-based)

Psychiatric emergency, hours of boredom interspersed with moments of sheer terror :D

Inpatient psych, blech not for me.

Hospice and bereavement counseling..this is what I've been doing for the last several years. Just finished up this week.

In 2 weeks I embark upon my next adventure: special education. I'll be working full time this year for the first time in nearly 12 years. :D

Edited by Czarina

I'm technically between jobs. The short answer is Social Work.

Many years of doing therapy with children (loved it but couldn't do a part time schedule school-based)

Psychiatric emergency, hours of boredom interspersed with moments of sheer terror :D

Inpatient psych, blech not for me.

Hospice and bereavement counseling..this is what I've been doing for the last several years. Just finished up this week.

In 2 weeks I embark upon my next adventure: special education. I'll be working full time this year for the first time in nearly 12 years. :D

No wonder why you fit in so well here.