[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tiger

Chief Dick

Not much of a golf fan, but you gotta give props where they are due

:D

He definitely deserves it as he is a class act unlike you who is a Giant Turd!! :D

Tiger is one tough SOB mentally. After the meltdown he had yesterday, any lesser player would have had no chance to win today.

4 wins in a row - pretty fun to watch. :D

I haven't heard Nickalaus say much lately about Tiger overtaking his major total. :D

If you beat Tiger, you still never really win. You didn't beat him because you're better than him, you beat him because he had a bad day, and he lost. Of course, you still get the money...

When he went through that phase where he lost his swing and played terrible, it was actually kind of sad. He's just one of those guys you want to dominate and never ever lose.

When he went through that phase where he lost his swing and played terrible, it was actually kind of sad. He's just one of those guys you want to dominate and never ever lose.

I disagree completely. I want to see some others take their games to the next level and challenge him. Watching a single player or team dominate a league is boring.

I disagree completely. I want to see some others take their games to the next level and challenge him. Watching a single player or team dominate a league is boring.

... Although being a STEEEEEEEEELER fan in the mid 70s was sweet.

:D C'mon Pittsburgh -- lets make this NFL thing boring again for Squeeg :D

• 1 year later...

I like how the final round of the Match Play Championship is 36 holes. That's grueling. Of course, with the way Tiger's playing it'll probably end 10 & 9 and he'll be kicking back in the clubhouse with a beer and the trophy by 1:30.

You know it's really weird as that is usually the truth in most if not all sports. However, Tiger is so amazing to watch that he could be playing in tournaments by himself and it'd still be fun to watch. I seriously never want the guy to lose and the larger the gap gets between him and the rest of the field, the more I get into into watching him.

Edited by irish

I like how the final round of the Match Play Championship is 36 holes. That's grueling. Of course, with the way Tiger's playing it'll probably end 10 & 9 and he'll be kicking back in the clubhouse with a beer and the trophy by 1:30.

I'd laugh my ass off. NBC would be pissed. :wacko:

Damn close. :wacko:

Way to go, Tiger. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone who plays the game competitively knows that Tigers major advantage is his mental toughness and the fire he possesses to never be beat. The look on Arnie and Bryant's face as the 24 footer rolled in said it all. I hope everyone truly appreciates what we are witnessing because we'll never see another one like him again.

What makes him even more special is how he handles himself off the course and with the media. Class in every sense of the word. :wacko:

Edited by theprofessor

Man among boys ..simply the best ! :wacko:

I agree. Golf is a very difficult sport to master, and yet Tiger makes it look easy. The putt for the birdie on 18 today was vintage Tiger....downhill 20+ footer with a big break to the right into the center of the cup!! Amazing!!! :D

• 2 months later...