[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vegas arrival

skylive5

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arrived in Vegas about an hour ago.... usual check in time is 4PM... they had all the suites ready and everything just like I reserved....!

So we are just kickin' back in our room now and waiting for people to arrive.

I am so jealous

I am sitting in the Nashville airport. Just popped open my first beer and am watching the Cubs vs Pirates. Plane begins boarding in 30 minutes. Here to Denver then 3 hour layover. Then on to Vegas. Should get in about 8:20...

Arrived in Vegas about an hour ago.... usual check in time is 4PM... they had all the suites ready and everything just like I reserved....!

So we are just kickin' back in our room now and waiting for people to arrive.

You'd better work in a name there Sky.

Have fun all.

My plane just rolled up to the gate! On my way to Denver airport in a few minutes. I will check back in from the bar there. If any of you Denver Huddlers want to kill a couple hours, meet me at the Denver airport and the drinks are on me! Flight 231 Frontier Airlines gets in Denver at 4:40 pm....