[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vegas arrival

skylive5

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One sort of embarrasing moment, was when we all piled into the elevator at the hotel like sardines. We were all sucking in our stomachs and praying that we made it to the bottom alive. The door opens on one of the floors and 2 ladies are standing there. Its obvious that not even a paper clip could fit into this overstuffed car. One of these brilliant women says, "I dont know if we can fit in there". So, I immediately responded, "honey without a shoe horn and some axle grease, there aint no way your ass will fit in this motherf*cker". Then Bunz point out something that I didnt notice in my drunken state: these ladies had a couple kids in strollers with them who overheard my brilliant retort... :D

And don't forget that after you said that, the door opened again so they could stare at us. I was thinking of pushing you out and letting them have at you.

I have :D 2 STEELERS BOTTLE JERSEY COVERS :D the same as the one I was using all around town in Vegas where am I sending them to ?

Hit up a home game this Friday doubled my money, should of, could of, would of, trippled it but greed is the mother of alll sin....... that and I chased that straight and flush all the way to the end :lol:

I have :D 2 STEELERS BOTTLE JERSEY COVERS :lol: the same as the one I was using all around town in Vegas where am I sending them to ?

Did someone ask you for them, Slug? I know Bunz is a Steeler fan and Crispirons. They were both there and I know I showed your bottle cover to SteelBunz so maybe she asked you about them. :D

Did someone ask you for them, Slug? I know Bunz is a Steeler fan and Crispirons. They were both there and I know I showed your bottle cover to SteelBunz so maybe she asked you about them. :D

Thanks, I'm sure Bunz wanted one, I'll wait for her to get a hold of me then. But I can't remember who the other local Pittsburgh resident and Steelers fan was ?

The other wasn't you Skippy?

Edited by slugfear

Thanks, I'm sure Bunz wanted one, I'll wait for her to get a hold of me then. But I can't remember who the other local Pittsburgh resident and Steelers fan was ?

Yes is was.

and the Steelers are crispirons' second team behind the Bears.

I was the local Pittsburgh Steeler rabid fan. And I was the one that made all the comments about the bottle wrap. I may have tried to buy that one off of you for all I know. :D However, if you are saying that maybe I hit you up for one then I probably did. I would love to have it. Let me know how to get it from you. :D

All my friends will now look up to me. I swear that I have never seen one of them here in Pittsburgh. I'm sure they are here somewhere but I never seen one.

I was the local Pittsburgh Steeler rabid fan. And I was the one that made all the comments about the bottle wrap. I may have tried to buy that one off of you for all I know. :D However, if you are saying that maybe I hit you up for one then I probably did. I would love to have it. Let me know how to get it from you. :D

All my friends will now look up to me. I swear that I have never seen one of them here in Pittsburgh. I'm sure they are here somewhere but I never seen one.

I'm terrible with names. I knew who I wanted to get them for and yes you were the other one to bunz.....

just send me a pm with an address and I will send it out for you to enjoy with next weeks game

:D I'd have played....... well, depends where it was at, but probably could have swung it....

Oh I brought your name up and started laying the ground work. :D

We play up in Rancho/Lake Forest area most of the time sometimes in DanaPoint..... So I will be giving you a call, just know it is usually a Friday game 2-3 times a month always with short notice, they are a bunch of single guy's and how ever many strays they can pick up.

Edited by slugfear

I have :D 2 STEELERS BOTTLE JERSEY COVERS :lol: the same as the one I was using all around town in Vegas where am I sending them to ?

Hit up a home game this Friday doubled my money, should of, could of, would of, trippled it but greed is the mother of alll sin....... that and I chased that straight and flush all the way to the end :woot:

Whoooooooohoooooooooooooooo!!! The $0.99 Store comes through!!! :lol::brew:

I'm PMing an address!!! :D

Oh I brought your name up and started laying the ground work. :D

We play up in Rancho/Lake Forest area most of the time sometimes in DanaPoint..... So I will be giving you a call, just know it is usually a Friday game 2-3 times a month always with short notice, they are a bunch of single guy's and how ever many strays they can pick up.

Call or PM me, too. I'm a 20-minute drive (or $100 cab ride... :D) from Dana Point. Closer to Lake Forest. Could definitely make it on Friday evenings.