Sign in to follow this  
skylive5

Vegas arrival

Check your phone now. :D

nothing :D

Edited by Jumpin Johnies

My plane just rolled up to the gate! On my way to Denver airport in a few minutes. I will check back in from the bar there. If any of you Denver Huddlers want to kill a couple hours, meet me at the Denver airport and the drinks are on me! Flight 231 Frontier Airlines gets in Denver at 4:40 pm....

There's a bar called Red Rock Brewery or something like that but you'll have to go back through security to get back to the gates.

:D

It told me your phone has an invalid setup. Good to see you still haven't fixed that. :D

Huddlers in Vegas.

Sure to be some grille poppin this time of year... sorry I can't be there to witness any of it. :D

It told me your phone has an invalid setup. Good to see you still haven't fixed that. :D

I guess I'm just lazy. You'll have to show me your phone in vegas so I can see what you've been trying to send me. :D

I guess I'm just lazy. You'll have to show me your phone in vegas so I can see what you've been trying to send me. :D

I'm not sure we have enough time. Not much really, just a ton of cleavage, hot chicks, twoobs, etc. You know, the normal things on peoples phones. :D

Huddlers in Vegas.

Sure to be some grille poppin this time of year... sorry I can't be there to witness any of it. :D

I don't know about any grille poppins but I do know that those faggs over at FBG have challenged us to a "dance off." :D

I don't know about any grille poppins but I do know that those faggs over at FBG have challenged us to a "dance off." :D

I do a mean robot and dead arm. :D

I'm not sure we have enough time. Not much really, just a ton of cleavage, hot chicks, twoobs, etc. You know, the normal things on peoples phones. :D

:D BTW, I just noticed that I have 1 more blue bar than you. I guess that makes me more of a FF expert than you. :lol:

You'd better work in a name there Sky.

Have fun all.

My son, slugfear, is here with me. LOL

And for the uninformed... I have never, ever, liked 151. I am a Bacardi Light (Silver Label) 86 proof drinker..... *that is like water.... :D However...this year I won't be drinking much more than water.

:D BTW, I just noticed that I have 1 more blue bar than you. I guess that makes me more of a FF expert than you. :D

:lol: Then you can call out all of the names at the draft on Saturday.

Just make sure that you yell "championship" after we draft Housh. :lol:

u need driveby and timc then

:D Then you can call out all of the names at the draft on Saturday.

Just make sure that you yell "championship" after we draft Housh. :D

Dude, I'll really do it. :lol:

I am sitting in the Nashville airport. Just popped open my first beer and am watching the Cubs vs Pirates. Plane begins boarding in 30 minutes. Here to Denver then 3 hour layover. Then on to Vegas. Should get in about 8:20...

My plane just rolled up to the gate! On my way to Denver airport in a few minutes. I will check back in from the bar there. If any of you Denver Huddlers want to kill a couple hours, meet me at the Denver airport and the drinks are on me! Flight 231 Frontier Airlines gets in Denver at 4:40 pm....

:D

on my way sheepOpraher......

What the hell is going on w/all these huddlers taking flight? I feel like I missed the rapture or something...

What the hell is going on w/all these huddlers taking flight? I feel like I missed the rapture or something...

LOL

You can add one more.... darin3 just arrived.

I am now :D to catch my flight.

(Aloo accounting for the time to get to the airport)

I am now :D to catch my flight.

(Also accounting for the time to get to the airport)

Safe trip John!

You Huddle boys and girls have fun and be safe, and most of all, kick WCOFF butt! :D

I am ready to leave work and head to the airport. See you all in a few hours.

Soup has arrived......

Next arrival is around 2030 when a whole raft show up between then and 2230.... then it's party time!