[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vegas arrival

skylive5

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So....I catch my flight from Nashville to Denver. Everything goes well until we get to Denver airspace. The plane circles the airport for a while and then is diverted to Colorado Springs! :D Due to Storms, the Denver airport is closed and nobody can land. So, we go to Colorado Springs and sit on the tarmac for a couple hours. I just got to Denver but didnt miss my connecting flight to Vegas because all flights have been delayed. Bier and AZ were at the airport to meet me but we never connected due to me being in Colorado Springs instead of here drinking. I almost punched the lady behind the Frontier counter, which would have been bad. Dont know when we are leaving or when I will be in Vegas, but at least I made it this far.

So....I catch my flight from Nashville to Denver. Everything goes well until we get to Denver airspace. The plane circles the airport for a while and then is diverted to Colorado Springs! :D Due to Storms, the Denver airport is closed and nobody can land. So, we go to Colorado Springs and sit on the tarmac for a couple hours. I just got to Denver but didnt miss my connecting flight to Vegas because all flights have been delayed. Bier and AZ were at the airport to meet me but we never connected due to me being in Colorado Springs instead of here drinking. I almost punched the lady behind the Frontier counter, which would have been bad. Dont know when we are leaving or when I will be in Vegas, but at least I made it this far.

Damn that sucks.

Been out for awhile....

H8 is here and so is Bushwacked.

So waiting to see if Spain makes it tonight and believe everyone else is in the air right now or will be here tomm.

Wind is really bad here at the moment and looking like thunderstorms... wonder if everyone will be able to land here.

Been out for awhile....

H8 is here and so is Bushwacked.

So waiting to see if Spain makes it tonight and believe everyone else is in the air right now or will be here tomm.

Wind is really bad here at the moment and looking like thunderstorms... wonder if everyone will be able to land here.

So, who's drunk?

Ha! that's what you get for rubbing it in our faces about the trip. I say justice. I say you deserve it. I say good for the storm that closed down the air port.

JUSTICE is a dish best served cold.

must be libs in the control tower.....stoopid libs!

Everyone arrived safely last night. Some a little late than expected.

Big John had the worst flight from all accounts. Real heavy turbulance from the thunderstorms across the states.

The first night went well I think. I crashed at 0200 and I think my kid got in around 4 or so. Skippy got in at 0630... LOL

All the boat people should be up by now and getting ready to go. Me, I just got back from the MGM and am making my 2nd pot of coffee.