[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vegas arrival

skylive5

So, I finally arrived in Vegas last night a little after 9:00. I get down to the Hawthorne Suites where Sky, H8tank, I like Soup, GodtomSatan, Bushwacked, Bushwacked's lovely wife :D, Sky's son, and Darin are already drunk. Well, since I have been hammering back beers since 12:00, its inconceivable to me that these assholio's are drunker than me. But alas, its true. So, we decide to get more beer while we wait for Big John, Bunz, Skippy, and Big Country to get in. We drink for an hour or so, you know, sitting around comparing who has the longest weiner, until they get in. They finally arrive and we decide to go over to the MGM and have another drink.

We had one quick drink there and then decided to hit the tables. Sky and I played that f'n 3 card poker game that I hate. It took approximately 15 minutes for me to lose $200 while Sky was cleaning up, hitting miracle straight after miracle flush after miracle 3 of a kind. :D Well, in all my drunkeness, I thought RocknRobn was next door at the Tropicana, so we all go over there. We didnt see him so we Crispy and me decide to start giving some craps lessons. GodTomSatan decides he wants to play. I am as loud and as obnoxious a craps player as the Tropicana has ever seen. Francisco, our dealer, from Cuba, doesnt like me. So, to ingratiate myself with him, I decide to speak spanish. He is not amused at my drunken spanish, but I dont care. I keep yelling "Ocho! Ocho!" I am the only one yelling but I like the sound of my own voice so it works for me. We initially get down some money, but then the table gets hot and I cash out for $690. GodTomSatan, formally a Democrat, immediately registered with the Republican party after seeing how investing/risking $100 of your own money can earn you $400 profit. He also burned his signed copy of Bill Clintons memoirs, and the last I saw of him he was saying "God bless Karl Rove".

I came home around 4:30 am Vegas time, 6:30 am God's Country time. Couldnt sleep a wink and just waited for Bunz to come home. She and Skippy slid in about 2 hours later. Bunz is still asleep, Big John is down eating at the buffet, and I am drinking coffee and wondering how a 43 year old man can manage to drink 18 hours straight, get not one wink of sleep, and is still not tired. I have a feeling I will be crashing and burning sometime this afternoon. But there is a poker tournament at noon that I want to play in so I hope I am awake then.

More to come...

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I finally arrived in Vegas last night a little after 9:00. I get down to the Hawthorne Suites where Sky, H8tank, I like Soup, GodtomSatan, Bushwacked, Bushwacked's lovely wife :lol:, Sky's son, and Darin are already drunk. Well, since I have been hammering back beers since 12:00, its inconceivable to me that these assholio's are drunker than me. But alas, its true. So, we decide to get more beer while we wait for Big John, Bunz, Skippy, and Big Country to get in. We drink for an hour or so, you know, sitting around comparing who has the longest weiner, until they get in. They finally arrive and we decide to go over to the MGM and have another drink.

We had one quick drink there and then decided to hit the tables. Sky and I played that f'n 3 card poker game that I hate. It took approximately 15 minutes for me to lose $200 while Sky was cleaning up, hitting miracle straight after miracle flush after miracle 3 of a kind. :D Well, in all my drunkeness, I thought RocknRobn was next door at the Tropicana, so we all go over there. We didnt see him so we Crispy and me decide to start giving some craps lessons. GodTomSatan decides he wants to play. I am as loud and as obnoxious a craps player as the Tropicana has ever seen. Francisco, our dealer, from Cuba, doesnt like me. So, to ingratiate myself with him, I decide to speak spanish. He is not amused at my drunken spanish, but I dont care. I keep yelling "Ocho! Ocho!" I am the only one yelling but I like the sound of my own voice so it works for me. We initially get down some money, but then the table gets hot and I cash out for $690. GodTomSatan, formally a Democrat, immediately registered with the Republican party after seeing how investing/risking $100 of your own money can earn you $400 profit. He also burned his signed copy of Bill Clintons memoirs, and the last I saw of him he was saying "God bless Karl Rove".

I came home around 4:30 am Vegas time, 6:30 am God's Country time. Couldnt sleep a wink and just waited for Bunz to come home. She and Skippy slid in about 2 hours later. Bunz is still asleep, Big John is down eating at the buffet, and I am drinking coffee and wondering how a 43 year old man can manage to drink 18 hours straight, get not one wink of sleep, and is still not tired. I have a feeling I will be crashing and burning sometime this afternoon. But there is a poker tournament at noon that I want to play in so I hope I am awake then.

More to come...

:D

Sounds like good time guys, everyone stay safe!

Damn. There is nothing I love more than loud drunken craps (the game, that is).

I must party with Spain. There is nothing quite like the wasted redhead who keeps yelling "Fi' Dolla Yo!" and tossing money at the cashman. I tip well though.

spain needs to check himself...

I am so effin jealous as I start working...... Have fun fellas- be safe and hydrate in between day drinking and when you kick in for the night shift. A few things......

- take Penn State +points

- Hottest "lady friends" are at the Veneitan late night......

- Don't play 3 card poker- sucks you dry-

- Crazy H2 or Spearmint Rhino would love to see y'all

Edited by wildcat2334

So, I finally arrived in Vegas last night a little after 9:00. I get down to the Hawthorne Suites where Sky, H8tank, I like Soup, GodtomSatan, Bushwacked, Bushwacked's lovely wife :D, Sky's son, and Darin are already drunk. Well, since I have been hammering back beers since 12:00, its inconceivable to me that these assholio's are drunker than me. But alas, its true. So, we decide to get more beer while we wait for Big John, Bunz, Skippy, and Big Country to get in. We drink for an hour or so, you know, sitting around comparing who has the longest weiner, until they get in. They finally arrive and we decide to go over to the MGM and have another drink.

More to come...

It's called the power of Vegas.

So, I finally arrived in Vegas last night a little after 9:00. I get down to the Hawthorne Suites where Sky, H8tank, I like Soup, GodtomSatan, Bushwacked, Bushwacked's lovely wife :lol:, Sky's son, and Darin are already drunk. Well, since I have been hammering back beers since 12:00, its inconceivable to me that these assholio's are drunker than me. But alas, its true. So, we decide to get more beer while we wait for Big John, Bunz, Skippy, and Big Country to get in. We drink for an hour or so, you know, sitting around comparing who has the longest weiner, until they get in. They finally arrive and we decide to go over to the MGM and have another drink.

More to come...

I am very jealous... :D Am immediately starting a WCOFF fund for next year.

Have fun all. Stay safe. Use protection EVERY time.

What happens in Vegas...makes GREAT Huddle reading. :lol:

My earlier post was written this morning when I hadnt even slept all night and was still drunk. I took a little catnap on the couch, and then went with Big John and Skippy to meet RocknRobn for lunch over at the Flamingo. We just sat around and talked trash about the poor bastages that were too stupid or too broke to come to Vegas as we laughed heartily at your misfortune. We are special, and you arent. And thats all I have to say about that. I wanted to get in the Caesars Palace Poker tournament but missed it. Got on a waiting list to play some cash games and waited around for 45 minutes and never got a seat so I left. Came back to the room to decide on a strategy. We are meeting DMD and WW tonight at 7:00 so I might just get ready now and just go play in their poker room until then

Ok, Big John was filling in the spaces in my memory about what all happened last night because I was a little on the inebriated side and cant remember alot of it. I do remember upon first meeting H8tank saying, "dude, I had no idea you were gay" :brow: With the bleach blonde hair and effiminent mannerisms he is like a walking neon sign saying "I am here, I am queer, deal with it". Anyway, although H8tank is not actually gay he does take some pride in his metro-sexual appearance. So, several times during the night, I would approach a random female and bring her over to H8tank and say, "Now you tell me honey, does this flamer look like a big homo to you"? Ive have never laughed so hard in my life at their responses. One girl said, "well, I really dont like to hurt other peoples feelings, but..." :pop: All in good fun to be sure.

I like Soup is insane. Seriously, not kidding. I have requested that he seek the advice of a qualified mental health expert in his area asap. Dude is a couple french fries short of the proverbial Happy Meal. He makes my obsession seem like the last bastion of lucidity on the planet. But definitely alot of fun to drink and party with for sure. I know that I am running with a bad crowd when I am the most stable and the least drunk of the group. Thats probably the one thing that I didnt like about Soup was that after I had been drinking 15 hours straight and was as drunk as Otis Campbell, I could still tell that Soup was drunk! :D My boy had been hitting the sauce pretty hard or else his 6'5" frame just doesnt have a tolerance for juice.

The dealers at the Tropicana can all kiss my ass. The most unfriendly mofo's that I have ever seen. That table was hotter than a 10 peckered Billy Goat and the only voice in the place that you could hear was mine. And as anyone who knows me will attest, I am a very quiet introverted sort of person. :lol: But the dealers just didnt make it fun. So, me, CrispIrons, and GodTomSatan decided to just take over the dam table and run the show. Well, those 2 didnt, but I did and unlike here at the huddle, I didnt give a flip who I offended. :lol: You have never been to heaven until you have stood next to a drunk redneck screaming in Spanglish at the top of his lungs at a dice table at 2:00 am. It just doesnt get any better than that ladies and gentlemen.

Bushwacked and his lovely wife :brew: were also there. I did not expect him to have a buzz cut. When we met I didnt know if I should shake his hand or give him the Nazi salute. Dude looks like he is straight off the pages of Stormfront.com. :D This man was also three sheets to the wind. I kept asking myself, how can all of these people actually be drunker than me? It just didnt make sense. Bushwacked still regrets not taking me up on my offer to come down and watch the Titans/Seahawks in a luxury box last year. But hopefully he, and his lovely wife :woot: will make it down to Nashville sometime soon.

More of Spains takes on the Skylive crew later. I need 1 bourbon 1 scotch and 1 beer!

Edited by spain

More to come...

HGH dude, HGH- :D

i have to agree with spain, the craps dealers at the trop were pretty sad. we're trying to have a good time and win some money and they were short and crappy with us. i went so far as to tell them that. the service at my local is nothing like that. anyway, i was standing next to our dealer francisco, with godtomsatan and spain to my left. spain was really getting under this guys skin. screaming at him, WHO'S YOUR DADDY!!!! PAY THE PLAYERS!!! i could do nothing but laugh, it was very entertaining.