[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vegas arrival

skylive5

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but Marauders and I couldn't make it to Vegas so I guess his azz whoopin will have to wait :D

:D

Well,it's 7:03 in Vegas and all the Huddlers are drinking free on the bosses. :brew:

:D Then how did I drop 2 and a half bills at that f'in bar?

Alright, so spain's synopsis was pretty good... but here's my take, since I'm apparently the only one that's somewhat lucid (and/or awake).

Big Country is currently passed out on the chair/ottoman to my left. I believe there's a good number of the crew next door in JJ/Soup/twiley's room, but I don't have the gusto to go over there. Plus I have to poo at any time now.

twiley is wandering somewhere on the strip. JJ is back, but I'm not sure his wits are about him yet. A good night's sleep will do him well. I Like Soup (now officially named Scrappy Doo) is probably bouncing off some walls somewhere. That kid has no off switch. H8 and his Mrs. are back at their digs... sleeping... :D Same goes for bushwacked and his Mrs.... :lol:

Thanks to DMD/WW for setting up the get-together..... we totally dominated a bar/lounge at Treasure Island for a good 2 hours.

In less than 9 hours, we will be drafting our WCOFF teams. twiley and JJ draft for their group, BC and I draft for ours. H8 and REZ are drafting, as usual... and I believe DMD and WW have their own teams, as well as a few others. Best of luck to everyone in their drafts. Hope to see you all in the playoffs!!! There are several other Huddlers that will be facilitating. As a past facilitator, I highly recommend those of you that want to try out the WCOFF experience without actually getting a team next year get in on the moderation deal. You even get a cool $100!

Alright, I need to go pass out. :lol:

Draft is over, prepping for the big ESPNZone party now... heading over to Hooters for the 18935901835910385th time for some beers first!

Dr. Feelgood and the Interns of Love got some love from guest speaker Nick Bakay of ESPN fame... and followed that up with a solid draft. Sounds like all the Huddle teams did well in the draft, too!

What a weekend!!!

Draft is over, prepping for the big ESPNZone party now... heading over to Hooters for the 18935901835910385th time for some beers first!

Dr. Feelgood and the Interns of Love got some love from guest speaker Nick Bakay of ESPN fame... and followed that up with a solid draft. Sounds like all the Huddle teams did well in the draft, too!

What a weekend!!!

where/when can we see the rosters?

Twiley and Jj , i hope you did us proud. ( at the draft that is}

Twiley and Jj , i hope you did us proud. ( at the draft that is}

Oh they did you proud alright! But it nothing to do with the draft. Oh my f'n God!

I have one question: When did the hooker to tourist ratio in Vegas go to 1 to 1... :D

Edited by spain

Oh they did you proud alright! But it nothing to do with the draft. Oh my f'n God!

I have one question: When did the hooker to tourist ratio in Vegas go to 1 to 1... :D

Hookers are plentiful in Vegas.

Spain tell one of those two , to post our roster in our forum, i want to know what the did.

What a weekend!!!

My interns did a fine job of drafting!!! :D

The party at TI last night was a blast! Many thanks to DMD for the first round! :lol: I got to meet so many Huddlers for the first time, and everyone was great!

Good times, good times.

Now to fly back home tomorrow and rest up for my work week. :D

Hey splashy cleanser, do you think you could take your eyes off the hookers for 2 seconds and let the rest of us know who we drafted?

Thank you.

Love, 'Canes.

Hey splashy cleanser, do you think you could take your eyes off the hookers for 2 seconds and let the rest of us know who we drafted?

Thank you.

Love, 'Canes.

He doesn't know anything other than we got LTomlinson and TOwens. And that is about the sum of it for me too. When REZ gets back to the room I will get a copy from him so I an post it.

Skippy is gone... left last night at about midnight. Probably home in bed now. Everyone else, with the exception of a couple, are all still out partying I believe.

He doesn't know anything other than we got LTomlinson and TOwens. And that is about the sum of it for me too. When REZ gets back to the room I will get a copy from him so I an post it.

Skippy is gone... left last night at about midnight. Probably home in bed now. Everyone else, with the exception of a couple, are all still out partying I believe.

Ooh, me likey so far.

Thank You Sky!

:D

REZ is the f'in man.

So is JoJo.

And Johnies... that guy... man, spain... you're gonna be jealous... you heard it here first.

And, the unofficial WCOFF Warriors of 2006 are............. darin3 and sky's kid, slugfear (who needs to get his ass on the Tailgate). :D

OK, I'm now off to be for some much needed hours (4, count 'em) of sleep.

GOOD NIGHT NOW! :D

Yo JJ, Twiley, post the friggen roster already, the site from WCOFF doesn't have anything .

Yo JJ, Twiley, post the friggen roster already, the site from WCOFF doesn't have anything .

Xpert Sports doesn't have it showing for your league? Shows for mine.

In the meantime... twiley is in bed... most of the group didn't get in until 5 or so this AM.

Xpert Sports doesn't have it showing for your league? Shows for mine.

In the meantime... twiley is in bed... most of the group didn't get in until 5 or so this AM.

No xperts has nothing.

Wow! Unbelieaveable weekend with Huddlers. I have gotten very little sleep since I got here on Thursday, but I will update this when I get home and have had some sleep. But here are a couple of just random tidbits.

I hung out with Skippy and Bunz alot. When you think of the name "skippy", you think of some freckle faced, snaggle tooth kid like Opie Taylor. Well, the Huddle Skippy looks like he ate Opie. And then finished the meal off with a large helping of Aunt Bee! :D Big old boy from the Burg he is. He said that because there are some many Double XL Huddlers, he is going to start a "3 Bills" League.

Anyway, Skippy and I are catching a cab over to Treasure Island for the Huddle Party on Friday. First words out of Skippys mouth to the cabbie is "Take us to the nearest phag bar". :D Well, after I assure the cabbie that we are only bi-sexuals and not true homo's, he begins to tell us a string of the most racially offensive, anti-semitic, gay bashing, and every other non p.c. joke you have ever heard. Skippy says for some reason I just naturally attract those people. I dont think thats true because I am a very reserved quit wall flower type of guy who doesnt give off that sort of vibe. Anyway the cabbie, whose name is Michael Jackson and has a million Michael jokes, gives me his cell number and asks me whatever I want he can get it. This includes a chinese ho house in a gated community and an under ground totally nude bar. I pass the number along to some of my huddle brethern who arent married, or who arent married when they are in Vegas... :lol:

Meeting Huddlers for the first time, can be a harrowing and sometimes disappointing experience. You have built up in your mind an image of this person based on their online persona. Especially if that online persona is someone with a very strong character like, spain for instance. So, when Jumpin Johnnies finally got to meet the great one, he was bitterly disappointed. In his drunken stupor during and after the TI party, he was almost in tears as he kept saying, "Dude I am so disappointed that you dont have a mullet. And what? You dont like Nascar? I thought you were a true redneck!" The man was crushed. It was kind of like a kid finding out that Santa Claus doesnt really exist. I tried to tell him to ignore the man behind the curtain because I am indeed a full blooded red neckerson. But to no avail as you could see the bitter disappointment in his eyes. but seriously, JJ has a career in Vegas if he ever wants one. He is the spitting image of Elvis Presley with bleached blonde hair. If he ever dyed that lettuce black and but on a white suit, he would be a dead ringer, pardon the pun, for the King.

Twiley was different than I expected. I actually expected him to be more like the way H8tank is in person. But Twiley is more like Arthur. He walks around constantly drunk with a cat who ate the canary smile on his face. You just know that hanging around him for any length of time would be a very bad thing for you and your marriage. When we were at TI, he was standing at the bar talking to a, how do I say this, virtous woman. Me being the ever helpful one, decided to interject myself into the coversation. So, to help the situation out I walked right over to them and said, "Tom, did your case of herpes ever go away, because my anal warts are still here"? Twiley doesnt like cork blockers so he eyed me suspiciously with those squinty eyes the rest of the trip.

More to come...