[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vegas arrival

skylive5

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I can post is this:

On Saturday, a few of us were facilating the draft.

JoJo and I went together and were given table #51 to faciliate. Anong with this they hired some models to paste the names on the big board and our table was one of those assigned a model.

This table was the one where Huddle Heroes was assigned to and they had spot #2 with H8tank and REZ at the draft table. Their first pick was LT, and Eva (the model) was trying to put Toefield up on the board and I quickly had to fix that. And JoJO and I agreed thet Rez and H8 drafted well.

This table was the one that was miked up and had camera crews all over it. And team #5 was miked up to gie their analysis of the draft. Don't give too much credence to that as I was not impressed with team 5's picks.

Not sure how/if the film they were making is going to be distributed.:D

And someone from Fantasy Football for Dummies took a photo of Eva and me for their book.

4. Skylive5 is the best human being that I personally know. period.

You got that right. After meeting him in person I know understand his enormous appeal to all on these boards. Great time and it was a pleasure getting to meet everyone.

Edited by bushwacked

I still feel like crap so I'm going to go laydown and watch some football.

And that's why I never made it to the draft! After we all parted around midnite, I pulled a 4:30 job gamblin' and drinkin' way too much!! Got up late and the ground was still movin'! :D

Great meeting all you guys, and wives, and of course the beautiful BUNZ!! :D More later, just got home. 2 hour delay due to Chi weather.

Ok. Some more random thoughts about folks who went to Vegas for WCOFF:

1. Chargerz: Doc Chargerz is off the charts and is one of my favorite huddlers. This dude is the most down to earth guy you will ever meet. He definitely has that laid back San Diego vibe going. Alot of the Docs my age were these sort of money grubbing yuppies or sick freaks who were wanting to cop some cheap feels. Our Doc Chargerz is a throwback to the old school where they actually care about people. The fact he is elbow deep in Rosie O'Donnell all day is just an added benefit! :D I really enjoyed meeting the good Doc as he had helped me when a friend of mine was having some prego issues. I thought about asking him for a couple of scripts of Oxycontin but didnt want to press my luck! :lol: I didnt get to spend near enough time with this good man.

2. GodTomSatan: GTS was one of those people that you know deep down is a good person. You just intuitivley know it. He is just a solid human being. He would give you the shirt off his back if he hadnt just sold it to buy a dime bag. I am not saying the dude is a big Josh Gordon smoker, but when he called Bob Marley and Snoop Dog "light weights", I kind of figured that he has done his share of "wake and bake's". Tom is a quite and reserved sort of fellow who just takes things all in. He just looks at you with those sad eyes and you dont know if he feels sorry for you or if he is plotting a way to push your ass down a flight of stairs. :D GTS is just one of those cats that everybody likes and I would bet that he doesnt have an enemy in the world. He is one of the people you always want on the invite list when you are getting a group together to go do something. His presence sort of adds a cool calming affect to the room. He definitely has that whole Seattle vibe going for him and it works well. I am about as different from him and that whole Seattle thing as one can get.

I am one of those people that most folks say that I remind them of someone that they know, either by the way I look or by my personality. And I can usually see other people in new people that I meet. But I honestly dont know anyone like GodTomSatan. One thing that was really troubling for me about Tom was that he doesnt drink. I come from several generations of alcoholics, so I dont understand this sort of anti-social behavior. If you are on the wagon, I assume you are either a religious nut or you are sick. If you are a religious fanatic, I dont want your proslatizing ass anywhere near me. And if you are sick, you need to go home because I dont want to catch whatever bug you have. But I think GTS doesnt drink because it isnt healthy or organic or natural or whatever the latest fad going around that nutbag hippie town of Seattle is these days. I wanted to tell him that that whole Josh Gordon thing aint exactly medicinal in nature either. But I let it slide and allowed him to enjoy his cranberry spritzer with a twist of homo.

3. Bunz and Big John: Obviously, I have met both of these folks before and was lucky enough to be their room mates for this trip. I dont know who snores the loudest between them, but it couldnt have been any worse than if Paul Bunyon and a 747 were in the suite with us. Every morning we woke up I asked Bunz if she wanted to compare "morning wood". She respectfully declined. I hung out with these 2 alot as they are 2 of my favorite people. Except Big John has this very annoying habit: He wears this very ugly green and yellow jersey with the number 4 on it. And he tops off the ensemble with a green cap. Not a nice John Deere hat mind you, but a hat with the letter G on it. I told him with that Green Bay crap on, we couldnt get laid in a Tiajuan Ho House with a fist full of $100 bills. But he proudly displayed his team colors and went right on.

Spain, you are too much. I hope to 1 day have the pleasure of meeting you.

I saw Claudine, and mentioned Crazy Ted to her! She roared laughing and remembered you well! We talked for a few minutes afterward. She is a great lady!

I saw Claudine, and mentioned Crazy Ted to her! She roared laughing and remembered you well! We talked for a few minutes afterward. She is a great lady!

:D thank you, she is the best person. I missed her on my pool trip out there last month too :D

thanks again RR