Scooby

Houshmanzedah

Does anyone have any knowledge about T. J.'s playing status for today? Thank you for your fine help.

Does anyone have any knowledge about T. J.'s playing status for today? Thank you for your fine help.

last i heard he was scared of Ty Law and Patrick Surtain, so hes sleeping in today!

Chief Fans need not reply :D

Chief Fans need not reply :D

couldn't resist, although last i heard he was not planning on playing, but that was from a Rotowire I believe, haven't heard anything from the local media.

"Lenny" from "Draftsharks" reports this morning that it will be a GTD.....that sucks, cuz I have him in 2 leagues..... :D

"Lenny" from "Draftsharks" reports this morning that it will be a GTD.....that sucks, cuz I have him in 2 leagues..... :D

As long as you have 5 minutes before game time to make lineup changes, it shouldn't be a problem. I could never understand why every league does not allow lineup changes up to game time. :D

As long as you have 5 minutes before game time to make lineup changes, it shouldn't be a problem. I could never understand why every league does not allow lineup changes up to game time. :D

if housh is out or severely limited, chris "hippie lettuce" henry obviously makes a nice sleeper.

if housh is out or severely limited, chris "hippie lettuce" henry obviously makes a nice sleeper.

good info here. he's in my lineup in one leage awaiting the word...

I have an option to switch to Moulds or Caldwell. Neither is as attractive as Housh. :D

Almost forgot to take him out of my MVP Challenge lineup. :D I hate last minute replacements, cuz I usually make the WRONG choice. :D

I have an option to switch to Moulds or Caldwell. Neither is as attractive as Housh. :D

In one league I switched out SSmith for Moulds and it appears as if I will have to switch out Housh for Williamson :D I do have Boldin and Roy Williams starting with them.

In another league I will have to bench Housh for Greg Jennings or Williamson ... or I can grab Chris Henry. < YUK >

rotoworld: ESPN's John Clayton reports T.J. Houshmandzadeh has an "outside chance" to play Sunday, but he won't start. Chris Henry will start. Housh was seen shaking his heads and looked "shaky" in pre-game warmups. Take him out of your lineup.

ESPN said Housh will not play today

housh out, per espn.

so i guess we're saying housh is out. :D

WR Houshmandzadeh Out

John Clayton, ESPN

T.J. Houshmandzadeh's injured heel will keep him out of today's game against the Chiefs, according to a live report by John Clayton from Kansas City. Chris Henry will start in his place.

Borge has him starting. Perhaps his repeat un-defeated season will end early. Doubt it, but you never know. He's going up against RocknRobin. :D

rotoworld: ESPN's John Clayton reports T.J. Houshmandzadeh has an "outside chance" to play Sunday, but he won't start. Chris Henry will start. Housh was seen shaking his heads and looked "shaky" in pre-game warmups. Take him out of your lineup.

If he was shaking more than one head than that shouldn't be reported at news. :D

Edited to say: Don't play him :D

Edited by MikesVikes