[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will Smith on waivers

Randall

is this some kind of wierd pay it forward sort of thing? "Randall Waiver * dropped McCoy, Matt PHI LB" i appreciated that move...but i dont want to release anyone good, just because its the right thing to do. does that make me a bad person?

is this some kind of wierd pay it forward sort of thing? "Randall Waiver * dropped McCoy, Matt PHI LB" i appreciated that move...but i dont want to release anyone good, just because its the right thing to do. does that make me a bad person?

Eagles WLB's haven't been great long term. Should have put Hawk on DTS I guess, but it didn't look like McCoy was special. Could be wrong. Good luck with him.

Will Smith was dropped in Bastages.

lol dw3 is my first ever dynasty/idp/16 team league...and my draft was pretty evident of that. since then i have turned into Dr. Frankenstien in hopes of creating a monster

Same with me in Cheating Bastages. Draft was in january, I was lost, Ronde Barber was my first defensive player, my first LB was Merriman and have been trying to upgrade with waivers ever since.

Same with me in Cheating Bastages. Draft was in january, I was lost, Ronde Barber was my first defensive player, my first LB was Merriman and have been trying to upgrade with waivers ever since.

You weren't the only one wondering why he was dropped. You were just willing to pay more.

My first year 2 but I did find info that told me MLBs first and Safety over CBs.

It's just insane to have an IDP league draft in January. :D

Our first in Fusion's inaugural year was in March...and that was insane as well! And since that one is a dynasty league....if you screwed up that draft at all, you've been digging out ever since.....LOL. Three....LONG.....years worth of digging. :D

Even our redraft IDP Handbook takes place just before training camp gets started....at least there's a reason for that one....the draft has to come out in the all important FF magazine.....LOL. Lord help anyone who used it to guage their picks this year. :lol:

It's just insane to have an IDP league draft in January. :D

Our first in Fusion's inaugural year was in March...and that was insane as well! And since that one is a dynasty league....if you screwed up that draft at all, you've been digging out ever since.....LOL. Three....LONG.....years worth of digging. :D

Even our redraft IDP Handbook takes place just before training camp gets started....at least there's a reason for that one....the draft has to come out in the all important FF magazine.....LOL. Lord help anyone who used it to guage their picks this year. :lol:

It was also weird because we drafted and didn't even know bye weeks. Worked out well because it is a nice league. It's also a dynasty.

I drafted 12th(out of 12) and got Rudi and SJax and then Bush in the rookie draft. My IDP picks were mostly bad but I have made up for some of that in free agency.