[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

16 lobsters and only 4 Couples

sundaynfl

hey whose dog in the avy, and what kind?

He is a dog from the breeder we purchased one of our puppies from. They just brought this one up from abreeder in New Orleans and I thought he was pretty unique!... here is the link:

Joyful Acres

Here is Capone father of our dog Gunner:

Capone

Gunner is one of the coolest dogs I have ever been around. You'll see them next time you come over... Biers cooking!

He is a dog from the breeder we purchased one of our puppies from. They just brought this one up from abreeder in New Orleans and I thought he was pretty unique!... here is the link:

Joyful Acres

Here is Capone father of our dog Gunner:

Capone

Gunner is one of the coolest dogs I have ever been around. You'll see them next time you come over... Biers cooking!

Capone is one stout and awesome looking pooch. Bet our cocker spaniel could kick his a$$ though. :D

Capone is one stout and awesome looking pooch. Bet our cocker spaniel could kick his a$$ though. :D

Thanks!

Any dog that can subdue a bull has my respect! It was between the Olde English bulldogge and an American Bulldog and the Olde won out! He is our 5 month Olde tank, that will chase our Boxer and pug for about ten minutes get tired of it and then wait like a linebacker and knock em over as they race by and hold them down.

Edited by sundaynfl

ok sunday. i want details on food and bev.

Did you want details on Dog Korean style or on the Lobsterfest??

The Scallops didn't arrive as they said they didn't have any quality divers... but the broker made up for it by sending us 10lbs. of Mussels instead of the 5lbs. we ordered. We soaked them in a nice wine marinade until they get drunk and open up; and then steamed them over the marinade and served with marinade and lots of bread! I was stuffed after the mussels but able to "force" myself to eat two lobsters.... no fancy wines outside of a Rudd Chardonnay Baglipaccia (sp) vineyard 1999. I was in a Bier mood. We boiled the lobster using a turkey fryer pot and served with some butter and baked garlic. We are probably going to do this every 3-4 months and when you move down let me know if you guys would be interested!

Edit to add: Made some nice lobster rolls on Saturday using marinated Artichoke hearts, since we didn't have any celery.

Edited by sundaynfl

mmmmmm.

what went into the boil? lemon, old bay, bay leaves, thyme??

We just had plain old water and a little olive oil n a touch of salt... I was serving the mussels when they threw in the first batch of lobsters. Next time I'll be sure to add a little something, when I walk in the door. I was to busy chasing the dogs around with lobsters, they didn't know what to think it!