[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Menudo's Quick Picks

Menudo

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ADD/DROP Question and a few others...

Here are my WR's:

C. Johnson(bye week 5)

Boldin(bye week 9)

Jenkins (bye 5)

Rod Smith (bye 4)

Tell me if I even should do this:

I'm not trusting the passing game in Atlanta, so I want to drop Jenkins and pick up 1 of the following free agents. (Bye week replacements for C.J. and Boldin/in case of injuries/better matchups). Here they are in no particular order:

Burleson

Engram

Wes Welker

Roscoe Parrish

Travis Taylor

or should I drop Rod Smith? or not even drop Jenkins! I dunno....

i need to know soon before someone else grabs one of these guys...

Here is dumb question: Should I bench Boldin this week and go with one of the above? (Because of the Warner situation and they play a pissed off Atlanta team?)

Should I worry about C.J. or will he bounce back into elite status?

thanks in advance for your input!

First, I would hang onto Jenkins. 2nd, no, do not drop Rod Smith.

No, do not bench Boldin this week.

Don't worry about C.J., he will definitely get it going again.

Pick 3 receivers

20 yards per point

6 points for a TD

TJ Housh - New England

Lee Evans - Minnesota

Troy Williamson - Buffalo

Matt Jones - Washington

Braylon Edwards - Oakland

also

Do I start:

Chicago Defense - Seatle

Cincy Defense - New England..

TJ Housh

Lee Evans

Braylon Edwards

Chicago

Should I trade Dillon and Cotchery for M. Barber III and A. Bryant/Galloway and if so which one?

My RBs are Portis, Foster, FTaylor, and Dillon.

No, I would not make that trade.

WDIS- D. Driver @ PHI or K. Johnson vs NO

Should I start K. Johnson now that S. Smith is back?

Thanks

Driver

Keyshawn will still be solid, even with S. Smith back, but, I like Driver better.

First, I would hang onto Jenkins. 2nd, no, do not drop Rod Smith.

No, do not bench Boldin this week.

Don't worry about C.J., he will definitely get it going again.

i appreciate your input, thank you for it.

here is another quicky for you:

in week 5 I have Shayne Graham on a bye. I need to drop a player to pick up another kicker since I believe he is in the top 5. Which player would you drop? or would you just drop Shayne Graham for (notable free agent kickers that are avail): Longwell,Lindell,Nedney,Hall. Longwell has more Fantasy points then Graham. His bye week is week 6. The remaining players are in my signature line.

week 7 I have the Ravens on a bye week. Same question as above. Keep Ravens and drop another player to grab another Defense? Ravens are exceptional this year, so i want to keep em. The only 2 players I see bumping would be jenkins and/ or rod smith at this time. possibly McNair (I have Hass & Smith) jenkins first to grab a kicker to replace Graham. then i would dump the new kicker after i use and pick up another WR from the waiver wire....

am i over thinking this. I'm in a 12 team league, I'm 2-1, lead my division and lead the entire league in total POINTS!!

SUGGESTIONS???

i appreciate your input, thank you for it.

here is another quicky for you:

in week 5 I have Shayne Graham on a bye. I need to drop a player to pick up another kicker since I believe he is in the top 5. Which player would you drop? or would you just drop Shayne Graham for (notable free agent kickers that are avail): Longwell,Lindell,Nedney,Hall. Longwell has more Fantasy points then Graham. His bye week is week 6. The remaining players are in my signature line.

week 7 I have the Ravens on a bye week. Same question as above. Keep Ravens and drop another player to grab another Defense? Ravens are exceptional this year, so i want to keep em. The only 2 players I see bumping would be jenkins and/ or rod smith at this time. possibly McNair (I have Hass & Smith) jenkins first to grab a kicker to replace Graham. then i would dump the new kicker after i use and pick up another WR from the waiver wire....

am i over thinking this. I'm in a 12 team league, I'm 2-1, lead my division and lead the entire league in total POINTS!!

SUGGESTIONS???

Given your roster, I think you have to drop Graham and pick-up Longwell. Then if you want Graham back, and he is still there, pick him up next week or in Longwell's bye week.

As for the Ravens defense, you can't drop them. I would probably drop McNair and pick-up a defense.

Defense Q?...

Standard scoring-(pts for int, fumble rec, sacks, pts against, etc)

drafted Carolina D, and SD D is still out there (dropped last week b'c of their bye)

my Q is , is SD defense for real (2 cupcake games) and would you rather have SD D or CAR D from here on out?

thanks in advance

Yes, I think SD's defense is for real, and I like them better than Carolina going forward.

I have to fill 2 flex positions with either WR or TE. My choices are:

J. Horn @ CAR

LJ Smith @ GB

R. Brown @ GB

R. Moss vs. CLE

I love the matchup for smith/brown but how will they be affected if stallworth plays? And randy moss just scares me. Who would you start???

Thanks for the advice.

Hey Menudo,

Mike Bell was just dropped and I would like to pick him up in the event that T. Bell gets hurt (which I think he will). Who would you drop?

12 team 3 player keeper league (no more than 1 keeper per position). Standard perf. scoring.

QB Carson Palmer, CIN

RB Ronnie Brown, MIA

RB Najeh Davenport, PIT

RB Michael Turner, SD

RB Laurence Maroney®, NE

RB Dominic Rhodes, IND

WR Anquan Boldin, ARI

WR Marques Colston®, NO

WR Andre Johnson, HOU

WR Jerricho Cotchery, NYJ

TE Eric Johnson, SF

TE L.J. Smith, PHI

Do you think Davenport has any value? I think he'd be huge if Parker ever got hurt (hope it doesn't happen but you never know). It's between him and Cotchery IMO. What do you think?

Thanks.

Edited by Sam

Give me your question, and I'll do my best to give you a good answer. I'll simply answer your question, and if you want details as to why, just ask............ Who Do I Start, Should I make this trade, Who should I pickup, Maryanne or Ginger, anything goes...................Fire away.

Thanks Menudo............. I have CJ,Holt,Roy Williams,Troy Williamson. Cothery and Watson. I have a owner who has repeataly asked for Chad Johnson and the offer is Gates and Deion Branch. Just want your thoughts.

Standard performance league with 6 pts for QB TD's. Starters: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def

Full team in sig.

WDIS at QB: Culpepper or Grossman?

WDIS at WR3? Reggie Brown, Greg Jennings, Antonio Bryant

WDIS at Flex? Lamont Jordan, Joe Addai, Dominic Rhodes or one of the WR not chosen for WR3?

I have too much depth...a good problem, but it presents dilemna's for me every week in choosing starters. I am trying to make a trade to improve my QB, but all the stud QB's are difficult to pry away. Thanks Menudo.

Menudo, looking for a second opinion on a trade offered to me. score is 1 pt per 10 yards rush/rec, 6 pts per td and to make wr/te more valuable they get 1 pt per reception, rbs do not. plus there is a 3 pt bonus for 100 rush/recieve yards.

i trade frank gore and derrick mason and i recieve willis mcghee and eric moulds. i'm not sold on gore yet, but his schedule looks alot better than mcghee.

also i have a chance at picking up big ben, do you think he will return to form?

team in sig line

thanks

Edited by The Darkside

I have to fill 2 flex positions with either WR or TE. My choices are:

J. Horn @ CAR

LJ Smith @ GB

R. Brown @ GB

R. Moss vs. CLE

I love the matchup for smith/brown but how will they be affected if stallworth plays? And randy moss just scares me. Who would you start???

Thanks for the advice.

LJ Smith

R. Moss