[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Menudo's Quick Picks

Menudo

Who should i start , need 2 of 3 : (10 pt TDs, 1 pt per 10 yds)

C. Taylor vs Bills

McAllister vs. Car

J Jones vs Tenn

Also, at WR, need 2 of 3 (1ppr, 1 pt per 10 yds) :

L Coles vs INDY

A Boldin @ Atl

TJ Housh vs NE - I think TJ is a real sleeper play this week !

Your advice is appreciated ! :D

C. Taylor

J. Jones

L. Coles

TJ Housh

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RB - Dominic Rhodes

Flex - Jenkins

I was thinking along the same lines. :brew: That helps a lot. Now, are you still sticking with Alex Smith or would you go Hasselbeck this week? :D

I hope to hear from you soon.

:lol: Lastly, I'm debating whether to just go ahead and drop Shayne Graham now and pick up Ryan Longwell. Who do you feel will get more attempts this Sunday? :D The reason I'm thinking now, is because I may not get Longwell next week. I'll be kinda stuck with just an avg kicker :lol: (Graham-bye week 5) or, should I just drop McNair right now and pick up Longwell? :lol:

your thoughts are always appreciated :woot::brow::pop:

Help...who to start for QB this week.

Have Vick and Bledsoe and not sure which way to go. Michael looked horrible last week vs. New Orleans but his WR's didn't seem to help him out much. Without his rushing yardage though he is not usually a good play. Bledsoe has a nice matchup vs. TENN, but how much will they have to throw it?

Any help is appreciated.

Menudo!

Please help...

1. J. Lewis or A. Green

2. R. Moss or G. Jennings

3. Is Stallworth/Key. Johnson/D. Rhodes for Andre Johnson/Mark Clayton a good deal? I want to upgrade my #2WR (I have Stallworth, TO and S. Moss) and have RB depth.

Thanks in advance.

I was thinking along the same lines. :brew: That helps a lot. Now, are you still sticking with Alex Smith or would you go Hasselbeck this week? :D

I hope to hear from you soon.

:lol: Lastly, I'm debating whether to just go ahead and drop Shayne Graham now and pick up Ryan Longwell. Who do you feel will get more attempts this Sunday? :D The reason I'm thinking now, is because I may not get Longwell next week. I'll be kinda stuck with just an avg kicker :lol: (Graham-bye week 5) or, should I just drop McNair right now and pick up Longwell? :lol:

your thoughts are always appreciated :woot::brow::pop:

I'd still go with Alex Smith.

Keep Shayne Graham

If you are worried about getting Longwell, then go ahead and drop McNair. McNair plays in an offensive that doesn't throw enough to make him a great fantasy option.

Mundo i need help:

RB problems (2)

Ronnie Brown -- No branier

Duece vs. CAR

Edge vs. ATL

FLEX(1):

Duece vs. CAR

Edge vs. ATL

jennings vs. Philly

Muhammad vs. Sea

RB - Edge

Flex - Deuce

Help...who to start for QB this week.

Have Vick and Bledsoe and not sure which way to go. Michael looked horrible last week vs. New Orleans but his WR's didn't seem to help him out much. Without his rushing yardage though he is not usually a good play. Bledsoe has a nice matchup vs. TENN, but how much will they have to throw it?

Any help is appreciated.

Bledsoe

Menudo!

Please help...

1. J. Lewis or A. Green

2. R. Moss or G. Jennings

3. Is Stallworth/Key. Johnson/D. Rhodes for Andre Johnson/Mark Clayton a good deal? I want to upgrade my #2WR (I have Stallworth, TO and S. Moss) and have RB depth.

Thanks in advance.

1. A. Green

2. R. Moss

3. No, I do not think that is a good deal at all.

I'd still go with Alex Smith.

Keep Shayne Graham

If you are worried about getting Longwell, then go ahead and drop McNair. McNair plays in an offensive that doesn't throw enough to make him a great fantasy option.

I feel kinda good about Alex Smith this week, but he plays @ Arrowhead :lol::D

but I can also see a very low scoring game against the Bears / Hawks matchup. Could be similar to the first game against the Lions....

I may opt to drop McNair to snag Longwell. If I do that, which Kicker to start this week 4? Graham plays the PATS @ HOME. :brow: PATS have only allowed 3 total FG in 3 weeks thus far

or

Longwell @ Buffalo.... :D

Lastly, you have no love just yet for Jones-Drew @ the Skins. :pop: You don't think that DeAngelo may break one long :woot: or a little too soon, right? Patience :lol::brew:

Who do I start? Thanks in advance - explanation of pick not necessary, unless you feel the need!! I already have an idea, just want some confirmation - know what I mean!

Bledsoe vs TEN

Grossman vs SEA

Hasselbeck vs CHI (pick 1)

T.Glenn vs TEN

R.Wayne vs NYJ

Bennett vs DAL (pick 2)

R.Brown vs HOU

E.James vs ATL

W.Dunn vs ARZ (pick 2)

MIA D vs HOU

JAX D vs WAS (pick 1)

I am definitely starting Holt and Braylon Edwards, but who should I start as my WR #3 position? I think this is a tough call with Philly's banged up secondary.

Gates at Baltimore

Muhammad vs Seattle

Jennings at Philadelphia

Standard performance scoring, we start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR/TE, 1 K, 1 DEF.

I feel kinda good about Alex Smith this week, but he plays @ Arrowhead :lol::D

but I can also see a very low scoring game against the Bears / Hawks matchup. Could be similar to the first game against the Lions....

I may opt to drop McNair to snag Longwell. If I do that, which Kicker to start this week 4? Graham plays the PATS @ HOME. :brow: PATS have only allowed 3 total FG in 3 weeks thus far

or

Longwell @ Buffalo.... :D

Lastly, you have no love just yet for Jones-Drew @ the Skins. :pop: You don't think that DeAngelo may break one long :woot: or a little too soon, right? Patience :lol::brew:

I'd start Graham

Yes, I'd recommend exercising patience on both Jones-Drew & DeAngelo....

Who do I start? Thanks in advance - explanation of pick not necessary, unless you feel the need!! I already have an idea, just want some confirmation - know what I mean!

Bledsoe vs TEN

Grossman vs SEA

Hasselbeck vs CHI (pick 1)

T.Glenn vs TEN

R.Wayne vs NYJ

Bennett vs DAL (pick 2)

R.Brown vs HOU

E.James vs ATL

W.Dunn vs ARZ (pick 2)

MIA D vs HOU

JAX D vs WAS (pick 1)

Bledsoe

T. Glenn & R. Wayne

R. Brown

W. Dunn

MIA

I am definitely starting Holt and Braylon Edwards, but who should I start as my WR #3 position? I think this is a tough call with Philly's banged up secondary.

Gates at Baltimore

Muhammad vs Seattle

Jennings at Philadelphia

Standard performance scoring, we start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR/TE, 1 K, 1 DEF.

Jennings

Favre @GB

Bulger vs DET

Can Favre put 3 games together? He's never had 3 consecutive 300yd games. But can Bulger put together another good one? I'm thinking of rolling with Favre.

also

Jennings @GB

Colston @CAR

With Philly's secondary banged up, I think Jennings is the better play here. Though Colston should be more consistent and goes up against short DBs. Course I worry about playing 2 Packers.