[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Menudo's Quick Picks

Menudo

Pick 2 RBs

Ronnie Brown @ NE

Frank Gore VS OAK

Laurence Mauroney VS MIA

Performance scoring:

1pt /10yds rush

1pt/rec

1pt/10yds rec

Thanks!

Gore

R. Brown

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Menudo,

I'm 1-3 and really need some help. Based on my team in my sig...what do I need most? I have 3rd pick in the WW this week so I need to know which is a bigger priority? I probably won't get more then 1 of my choices so I need to make it good...

I'm thinking I should pick up Rex Grossman (for this week vs. Buff and for the rest of the year to backup Palmer) ( I would drop Plummer).

or do you think it is more important to pick up maybe Doug Gabriel to help out my WR's???????

I need your help!

Hey Menudo,

Thanks for last weeks advise on the falcons defense!!! I got 29 points from them and ended up with most points for the week!! :D

This week I must pick up a defense to cover the falcons bye week. Pick one please-

Chiefs

Rams

Vikings

Bills

RB's start one along with Tiki

Maroney

Rhodes

C. Taylor

Thanks

RB help need to pick 2 of the 3. I am leaning toward benching brown but I do get a point per reception?

R.Brown @ NE

F.Gore vs Oak

J. Jones @ Philly

R. Brown

F. Gore

Menudo thanks for your advice and time on this stuff!

WDIS @ QB: Favre vs STL or Bulger vs. GB?

WDIS @ RB: Maroney vs. Miami or Gore vs. Raiders or R. Brown vs. NE or K. Jones vs Vikes?

NEED TWO RBs.

Thanks Again!

Favre

Gore & K. Jones

Hey Menudo,

I'm 1-3 and really need some help. Based on my team in my sig...what do I need most? I have 3rd pick in the WW this week so I need to know which is a bigger priority? I probably won't get more then 1 of my choices so I need to make it good...

I'm thinking I should pick up Rex Grossman (for this week vs. Buff and for the rest of the year to backup Palmer) ( I would drop Plummer).

or do you think it is more important to pick up maybe Doug Gabriel to help out my WR's???????

I need your help!

I'm actually surprised you're 1-3, as your team looks pretty decent.

I think you are pretty good at QB & WR, but, given the choice, I would go after Gabriel, as I think he has a pretty big upside in NE.

WDIS at WR, need 3 - but could start 4 if WR is flex & I bench Addai, who I like at flex right now.

Roy Williams(no brainer), Chris Chambers, Greg Jennings, Antonio Bryant, Reggie Brown

R. Williams

Jennings

Bryant

Addai

Hey Menudo,

Thanks for last weeks advise on the falcons defense!!! I got 29 points from them and ended up with most points for the week!! :D

This week I must pick up a defense to cover the falcons bye week. Pick one please-

Chiefs

Rams

Vikings

Bills

RB's start one along with Tiki

Maroney

Rhodes

C. Taylor

Thanks

Chiefs

C. Taylor

Ok need some help here, need a win.

I get points for recptions so for RB's I need two of the three

Caddilac

Kevin Jones

Duece Mcalister

I need one of these three

Issca Bruce

Antiono Byrant

Greg Jennings

And is KC worth a roster fill in this week for Defense??

Cadillac

Kevin Jones

Greg Jennings

I cant start 3 RBs in a league that is very touchdown heavy in scoring. My options are:

Edge vs. KC

K. Jones @ MIN

Duece vs. TB

L. Jordan @ SF

Jones has been hot, Duece is going against the 2nd worst run DEF, Jordan is going against a pitiful SF DEF, and James was my #1 pick. Who would you start?

Thanks for the advice.

Always start your studs"... Is ronnie Brown a "stud" right now? I start 2 RB modified, TD heavy, performance scoring (1pt/yd and 100pt/td). Who would you start?

Ronnie Brown @ New Endland - Ranked 15th against the run this year and at home with the 'phins suckin this year.

Chester Taylor vs Detroit - Actually ranked 12th against the run but on the road. Min should be protecting a lead most of the day.

Domonic Rhodes vs Tennessee - Ranked 32nd against the run. Splitting carries with Addai (actually a 15/20 split last week in Addai's favor) but seeing most of the goal line duty.

I'm leaning toward benching Brown for Rhodes this week, am I crazy? Thanks for any input on this tough decision.

This is my situation. I have Matt Hassellbeck, and Brett Favre. Hass is on bye this week.

Favre (if he plays...) goes against St Louis.

I'm worried. I usually start Hass. (except for the week he got 5 TD's.. because I was pissed at his

prior weeks)

I'm thinking about grabbing one off the waiver wire.... these are my choices:

C Frye (vs Carolina this week)

B Leftwich ( vs Jets this week)

J Kitna (vs Minn)

M Brunell (vs NY Giants)

David Carr (can't use this week... on bye)

I'M GOING TO DROP FAVRE, AND PICK UP ONE OF THESE GUYS. HE WILL HAVE TO PLAY THIS WEEK, AND ALSO BE A DECENT BACKUP QB ON MY ROSTER.

I NEED YOUR HELP!

Thanks for taking my question Menudo! :D

Someone in our league simply stated that he's willing to listen to an offer for him to give up a rb for one of my wrs. Our leauge is a redraft/performance league which includes 4pts for every 4 rec. 3pts for 15 carries and 2more pts for 25 carries. 6pts for tds (more for longer tds). We play 1qb, 2rbs, 3wrs, 1 te, 1k, 1 def/spt each week.

His RBs: Maroney (NE), J Jones, Portis, K Jones, M Jones-Drew, Norwood.

My RBs: S Alexander, Gore, C Taylor, Dayne, Leon Washingotn, Musa Smith.

My WRs: Holt, Housh, Wayne, Colston, Cotchery - Holt and Colston have the same bye wk - 7.

I'm leaning towards not giving up Holt, Housh, Colston. What RB would you try to get for Wayne? What RB would you try to get for Cotchery? What trade offer would be your first offer (between the Wayne one and Cotchery one)? I want to make it a trade that will help me out in the long run, but also be fair. I was thinking maybe giving up Wayne for Maroney. Also - I believe they both have the same bye week. It's also the bye week I go up against this teamowner. Our trades won't hurt each other unless we go up against each other in the playoffs.

If I traded one of my wrs for one of his rbs I would have to drop one my rbs. I'd probably drop Musa Smith first. Do you agree? Furrey, Marcus Robinson, Greg Lewis, Engram are available. I rank them in the order I think they should be ranked. Do you agree?

Enough questions. :D Thanks Menudo! Much appreciated! :lol:

Edited by Tega