Sign in to follow this  
Caveman_Nick

Clint Ingram

What do people think of Clint Ingram's prospects now that he is on the starting on the right OLB sopt in Jax? Might he make a shift to the middle?

I was looking at Daryl Smith's numbers so far this season as a clue, and they have been mediocre.

i wouldnt expect to see ingram oh poopy to the middle, Smith was a top MLB prospect coming out of college and the jags have talked about moving him inside in the past.

as for ingram temper you expectations, if anything the jags scheme will hold back his numbers some...he could evolve into a #3 or #4 LB as the season progresses

i wouldnt expect to see ingram oh poopy to the middle, Smith was a top MLB prospect coming out of college and the jags have talked about moving him inside in the past.

as for ingram temper you expectations, if anything the jags scheme will hold back his numbers some...he could evolve into a #3 or #4 LB as the season progresses

Nothing like a typo and a word filter to screw up a post :D

I am thinking Long Term Keg. I have him on a DTS in and IDP Dynasty, along with Leon Williams in CLE and Jamar Williams in CHI. They are all sitting behind Andra Davis, Keith Brooking, and DeMeco Ryans.

Of the three rooks (Of course not counting Ryans) I had thought that Ingram had the best prospects for success, but I guess only time will tell...

Big problem with Ingram: unless you are the MLB in Jacksonville, you're not going to put up worthwhile IDP numbers.

Big problem with Ingram: unless you are the MLB in Jacksonville, you're not going to put up worthwhile IDP numbers.

I have always wondered why on that question. Kind of an odd thing...like Tennessee....if you are not Bullock you don't tackle if you are a LBer. What gives. What does Jax do to pretty much make their OLB's IDP worthless?

I have always wondered why on that question. Kind of an odd thing...like Tennessee....if you are not Bullock you don't tackle if you are a LBer. What gives. What does Jax do to pretty much make their OLB's IDP worthless?

they run a right side left side vs the wlb slb and they also tend to run stack fronts and that makes the MLB the bell cow of that defense